PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

Verse Dawnstrider
May 18th, 2004, 11:57:33 PM
I am reliving my child hood. All in all i think this a pretty good game. The handleing is great and the Mini-Con system is sweet.

I only have two beefs. The handling in car mode is rough.....and glideing is a pain in the butt.

The best part of the game is the extras. You can unlock the original Show Music, Music from Dropbox, original TV Spots and more. A Great game for visiting the past IMO.

AmazonBabe
May 20th, 2004, 11:13:31 AM
I used to watch the cartoon when I was younger. Loved it! ^_^;

I hope they release the game for PC (prob in a few months to a year maybe).

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 20th, 2004, 11:21:00 AM
That would be awseome to have a transformer pc game.

Kyle Raiden
May 20th, 2004, 11:22:02 AM
BUMBLEBEE!! Bumblebee rocks!! *runs off to find his little toy bumblebee* I loooove you, Bumblebee...

I guess its a Transformers: Armada game, if it has Mini-cons. No Bumblebee. :cry

I used to love Transformers. I must've seen the re-runs, coz I'm too young for it the first time round. But I had toys and comics and stuff. I even used to make my own transformers out of lego. It was soooo cool!

What platform is it on? If it was in the picture under the first post, then I can't see it...:(

Figrin D'an
May 20th, 2004, 09:54:27 PM
The only good Transformers was the original Transformers. If they make a game based on the original show, I'd consider playing it.

Rognan Dar
May 20th, 2004, 11:02:51 PM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
The only good Transformers was the original Transformers.

Couldn't have said it better. I remember growing up and watching this show. I dont know if it was re-runs or what, but I was really into it. The first one was the best because it didn't have all that stupid extra robot stuff that the second season had.

Would love to play a game of it. Is there already a game of it out?

Verse Dawnstrider
May 23rd, 2004, 05:17:20 PM
No, no pic, my sig is just messed up.

It is not based on the Original Show......I wish it was. It has it's roots from Armada, even though it doesn't follow teh show at all. Just uses teh Mini-Con Idea from it. There are like 40= mini-cons to find. They do different things such as added armor, new weapons, gliding and more. I'll try and find an in game pic to post.

On a side note: Optimus' Personial Mini-Con looks like bumblebee.

Kyle Raiden
May 23rd, 2004, 05:26:00 PM
On a side note: Optimus' Personial Mini-Con looks like bumblebee.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! *runs out to buy the game* :rollin

The original was the best, yeah. Bumblebee was cool. The original Optimus was cool. The Decepticon who turned into a little tape was cool. Then they had to spoil it, by changing how everyone looked for Armada, and then doing that screwy animal thing...Beast Wars or something.

The only good thing about Armada, IMO, was Megatron. He was cooler as a tank than as a gun...but then I like tanks. Increased firepower is a good thing. :D

imported_Firebird1
May 24th, 2004, 11:11:56 PM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
The only good Transformers was the original Transformers. If they make a game based on the original show, I'd consider playing it.

As far as I remember I think there was a Japanize PS2 game that featured the G1 crew. However given the times I doubt we will see any G1 game within the next few years.

I guess be happy with Transformers:Armada for now.

Lady Vader
May 25th, 2004, 11:04:40 AM
I still have my Transformer! (Yes, I DO have one ^_^; )

It wasn't one of the Autobots or Decepticons... it was one of the dinosaurs (forgot if they ever went onto the Autobots side, or just stayed neutral).

I never get tired of changing Grimlock from robot to T-rex. :D

Figrin D'an
May 25th, 2004, 07:10:08 PM
"GRIMLOCK EAT DECEPTICONS!!!"

;)

I loved that show.
I still have all my old Transformers too, sitting in storage.

Verse Dawnstrider
May 25th, 2004, 11:13:58 PM
I just got a Transformers shirt at Hot Topics that has a pic of grimlock and says that.

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 07:25:10 PM
Autobots, transform and roll out.

Verse Dawnstrider
May 26th, 2004, 10:56:34 PM
better yet..........

Till all are one!

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 10:57:13 PM
*tear*

Pierce Tondry
Jun 3rd, 2004, 03:07:40 AM
I liked Beast Wars and Beast Machines, because I think they were excellent shows and very well written. However, I also think they weren't distinctly Transformers- and by that I mean you could have taken the label off the show and the premise would still have worked, which makes it pointless to have the label there.

March Kalas
Jun 14th, 2004, 01:57:22 PM
I thought it was cool how they related the story in Beast Wars to Transformers with the Ark and all.

Sarr Koon
Jun 17th, 2004, 01:32:12 AM
OMG!!! Beast Wars was THE show when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I remember buying the game for PS1 and I thought, at the time, that it was pretty cool. I mean, geez, you can freakin' transform!!! How cool is that? Anyhow, I watched the T.V. show everyday before going to school. That, and Bobby's World. Wow, what a great show...