PDA

View Full Version : An Addiction of Sorts

Kelt Simoson
May 18th, 2004, 09:10:54 PM
The craving of a half decent apple pie!

And at two o'clock in the morning this was something strange for Kelt. It had been a banthas age since he came into the Bar & Grill and it just so happned it was in the early hours after a sleepless night, the heat was getting to the Green Knight and rolling around under heavy bed sheets was hardly the best of remedies.

But a nice apple pie with ice cream was!

For some odd reason, Kelt had suddenly and oddly, got the craving for the stuff. He had only had it a few times in his life, since he had joined the Order because apples did not grow on his home world of Aarchim.

And what was more odd is that he got this sudden urge for the green fruit at two am. With nothing in the fridge remotley resembling apple pie the Jedi Knight searched for a more better place to eat.

The Bar and Grill no less.

Entering the establishment on a sunday morning the place was no more alive than a wood worm infested chair and so Kelt basicly had free reighn of the place, except he felt another presence within the bar, quite a strong one also, he could not tell who it was or if it was familier, it was a difficult one to pick up under tiredness. Taking the opertunity of the empty place he walked to the counter, slapped a few credits on the hard suface of the counter and said;

' Warm apple pie with a healthy dollop of vanillia ice cream'

The robot bleeped, confused.

' Ice cream, what is this, ice cream?!'

Kelts mouth fell open, this had to be a malfunction or something.

' Oh no...' His craving increased ten fold. ' You know, Vanilla icecream, the cold sweet, soft substance we eat for deserts and puddings?'

Another bleep.

Kelt simply raised a brow.

Dasquian Belargic
May 19th, 2004, 10:23:12 AM
“Ice cream?”

Another voice asked. Kelt turned, to see a familiar face, showing a little confusion – but smiling broadly none the less.

“I can’t say I’ve ever heard of that either, my friend. Are you sure you haven’t dreamed it up?”

Kelt Simoson
May 19th, 2004, 11:09:39 AM
' Ah! Dasquian tell the waiter here- what?' He was pleased that he had finaly managed to meet the illusive Dasquian informaly without being upon the council seats. ' You have never heard of Ice Cream, the both of you?'

The robot bleeped again, this time sounding rather more angry.

' Alright, alright...' The knight said, catching the look on Dasquians face ' Two apple pies, one for my friend here also'

' Yes sir!' The robot rolled off, slightly disapointed he turned back towards Dasquian and smiled.

' Youre up late, friend, something troubling you?' Always putting others first, he asked gently, the ever present kind smile back.

Dasquian Belargic
May 27th, 2004, 11:23:04 AM
He shook his head slightly, “No, no. You know me, Kelt. Early to bed, very early to rise. What about you? Just had a craving for apple pie and had to sate it?” he asked with a light laugh.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 5th, 2004, 06:00:30 AM
' Amoung other things, old friend' he said gesturing towards a nearby table and taking his seat. ' I have had some rather odd, troubleing and yet exciting news, its a very strange thing...'

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 5th, 2004, 06:26:32 AM
The pair seated themselves at the table, and Dasquian looked to Kelt with an anxious expression. “Oh? What is it, friend?”

Kelt Simoson
Jun 5th, 2004, 06:53:06 AM
' I have a sister' he said solomley ' A sister than, for me, never exsisted till a few days back[i]' Looking up at Dasquian, a tear hung upon his beard. [i]' She is something im not entirely sure im happy about'

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 5th, 2004, 09:22:35 AM
Dasquian paused a moment before speaking, as he took what Kelt had said in. Shifting in his seat a little, he gave his friend a gentle squeeze on the shoulder. “What is that, Kelt?” he asked. “If you feel able to talk about it.”

Kelt Simoson
Jun 6th, 2004, 03:43:51 AM
'She is uhm...' He coughed clearing his through of cracks just incase he did not sound strong enough to take the infomation in as he spoke it ' She is a Sith and if my infomation sources are correct, a scoundral to, a murderer, Dasquian, a murderer...'

Kelt looked at him with all the care in the world, although they only got togther once in a while these days, Dasquian would always, no matter what, be his closest friend.

If he could not speak to him, who else could he speak to?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 6th, 2004, 04:06:13 AM
Dasquian nodded very slightly. This was clearly something that had affected Kelt deeply. At first, he was unsure of what to say to console his friend. There really wasn’t much that could be said.

“The Force chooses different paths for us all… have you met with her yet?”

Kelt Simoson
Jun 7th, 2004, 11:20:16 AM
'No..' Kelt said shortly ' And i don't know if i wish to' Kelt said looking back down towards his side of the table ' I mean would it be right of me to do so concidering im a Jedi? Would i be breaking my oath to be connected to a jedi yet not asking her to come with me?'

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2004, 05:46:57 AM
“It would,” Dasquian began, speaking carefully, “be your duty to bring to justice a person whom, upon meeting, you knew was guilty of crimes against the citizens of the Republic, especially murder.”

Kelt Simoson
Jun 13th, 2004, 09:12:34 AM
' How can i to my own sister?' Kelt said sadly ' How could you expect me to bring justice to a person im supposedly supposed to love, eh? You know how loyal i am to my famaily but how am i supposed to be loyal to her?'

Kelt shook his head in confusion and placed his head in his hands, clearly this was something Simoson felt alot for.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 19th, 2004, 05:51:58 AM
“It would be best,” Dasquian continued tentatively, “for you to help her before you came to know her. At least that way the decision would not be so difficult to make.”

Kelt Simoson
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:03:45 AM
'I seriously doubt a Sith Mistress will listen to me, Dasquian' Kelt said raising his head from his hands. It was about now that the inquisitve robot was weeling up.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 27th, 2004, 03:40:38 AM
“A Sith Mistress?” Dasquian looked somewhat wide-eyed. “Regardless of her rank, Kelt, there is always a chance for redemption. Look at Master Hicchoru. I don’t imagine the Council ever thought he would one day take a seat beside them.”

Kelt Simoson
Sep 5th, 2004, 12:01:10 PM
'He started life as a Jedi, that is entirely different, this woman however is something else, she is a Sith through and through.' He looked down gently to the table. A bleep caught his ear and he looked up to see the droid placing two hot apple pies upon the table.

Taking the spoon up idle minded he dipped it in the pudding.

' Im not sure i even wish to acknowlege it. '

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2004, 12:04:32 PM
Although the pie smelled quite delicious, Dasquian was distracted. “Everyone has the capacity for good in them,” he assured. “If you want to ignore it, then so be it, but I don’t think it would be at all healthy for you to do. If you have learned of her existence, it seems that the Force means for the two of you to meet. Perhaps her time of redemption is coming, and you are to be the one to usher her into the light.”

Kelt Simoson
Sep 5th, 2004, 12:13:09 PM
' You are so brave Dasquian, as i once was. But if a simple bad situation can condence me into a man as i am this morning then i am no braver than a small creature.' he sighed playing with the slowy mushing pie.

'Though small animals can become brave to...'

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2004, 02:06:12 AM
“Even the smallest creature is brave in its own way. I empathize with how you feel right now, but believe me when I say this. If you ignore this situation, you will only come to regret your decision in the future. Take life head on. You are a Jedi, Kelt, you have no fear.”