PDA

View Full Version : Chase through Coruscant

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 04:35:49 PM
Yurza watched the young girl run to the turbo lift. What is she so afraid of? He thought. Might as well have fun with it. He started walking, using the Force as a sort of bubble, pushing people out of his way as he closed on the girl. He watched her stand waiting in front of the lift for a second before the doors reopened and she dashed inside.

Yurza closed his eyes and lost himself to the Force. When he opened them again he was standing behind the young girl inside the turbo lift as the doors closed. Ah...Force speed was always one of my greater aspects, he thought as he leaned over and whispered into the girls ear. "Fast, but not fast enough."

Keira Sparrow
May 18th, 2004, 08:51:16 PM
Keira, having thought she had escaped him, at least for now was extremely relieved. And yet... why should she feel relieved if... if she had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind where her instincts were that everything wasn't right...?

She whirled around, her bright eyes showing fearful surprise as they shined in the dim lights of the turbolift. "W-what do you want?" She asked him, trying to keep her tone even and not show her fear. Despite the fear she was feeling, she managed to meet his eyes, showing determination in them as well.

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 09:02:23 PM
Yurza could practically smell the fear coming off this girl. Her Force signature was powerful and even moreso by her fear. "What I want is to know why you were running from me."

Keira Sparrow
May 18th, 2004, 09:44:32 PM
"Well... w-what would you do if you were in my position?" Keira asked him. "A creepy, bad-looking dude comes up to you, you turn away, and he pursues you... don't you think that would be a little scary if you were in my position?" She raised an eyebrow. "Ok, you didn't react well to my Jedi statement so I have to assume you're against them. I was just looking for one of them to talk about something..."

She had no idea why she was telling him that she intedned to find a Jedi and hope that she would have force potential to start training to become a Jedi... but it just came out of her mouth before she knew it, and she couldn't take it back in. She bit her lip nervously.

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 09:48:41 PM
"There are a few things you need to understand first missy. One I don't run. Two Jedi are nothing but idiots. If you want training or just looking for a job done then Sith are the way to go. You better learn that before you go spewing that word so freely next time. There are those arond here that will kill you for just thinking the word Jedi. Lucky for you there are even worse things out tonight."

Keira Sparrow
May 18th, 2004, 10:07:09 PM
Keira raised an eyebrow, wondering if he was trying to be sarcastic, or truthful. "W-what do you mean? Like you? Or others?"

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 10:10:38 PM
Yurza stood to his full height. He wasn't taller than most, standing only 5'11, but that added to the fact that his body had undergone strenuous physical training and was almost purely muscle, coupled with the fact that he used the Force to project an outward sense making him seem more than he truely was was impressive to say the least. He pulled back the side of his jacket to reveal his double bladed lightsaber clinging to his belt. "Yes. Me."

Keira Sparrow
May 18th, 2004, 10:21:43 PM
Keira looked fearfully, yet determined to squash her fear down, as he towered above her. She wasn't that short, yet she wasn't tall either. She was around 5'4 or so, so he was still quite taller than her.

Her eyes darted towards his belt where he pulled back his jacket to reveal the double bladed saber hilt.

She looked up and met his eyes, with tears shining in them. "W-why am I such a bother to you... wouldn't you rather go out and prey on Jedi?"

She slowly made to look like she was clasping her hands behind her back, when she was really slowly reaching for her blaster at her side near her back pocket in her jeans.

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 10:39:55 PM
"Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Yes Jedi are my favorite prey, but unfortunately they are so rare so I'll have to settle on you for now."

Keira Sparrow
May 18th, 2004, 11:04:27 PM
Some of the other people in the turbolift looked like they wouldn't give a care, while others looked on nervously. Keira hoped she could get their attention.

She turned to Yurza, "I should have bought you a drink. I never meant to look like I was on bad terms with you." Her muja milkshake container slipped from her grasp and splashed all over the turbolift floor, getting everyone's attention.

"Oops." Keira kneeled on the floor that wasn't covered and took a kleenex from her pocket. "Honey, will you help clean it up please?" She asked Yurza. Everyone else looked at Yurza, hoping he would help, because they were crowded towards theh walls, not wanting to get into the messy sticky section of turbolift flooring.

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 11:10:29 PM
Clever girl, he thought as he bent down to help wipe up the mess. He pushed out with the Force and gathered all the drink up in a neat little puddle. While he would have rather thrown it all over everyone else, he knew when to keep a low profile. "Don't think for a second that cheap tricks will get you away from me. I've been tracking people probably since before you even knew about Jedi. Which brings me to another question. Why are you looking for the Jedi in the first place?"

Keira Sparrow
May 19th, 2004, 09:27:37 AM
Keira collected the cup from the floor and turned to glance at him. "It is really none of your business why I want to see the Jedi anyway. But thankyou for helping clean up." She stated pleasantly. She saw a garbage bin in the corner of the turbolift and went to dispose of it there.

She turned back to him, standing a few feet from him now. "Why are you interested? Why would a dark Jedi be interested in some low-life computer slicer like me?" She crossed her arms of her navy blue jacket and raised an eyebrow at him. Her fear had left her now that she had gotten everyone's attention.

Yurza Magus
May 20th, 2004, 05:33:57 PM
"As I said there are worst things out there than thugs and and thieves and they all work for me. And that is what I am offering you. You are young and beautiful, I could make you a fortune. I am more than just a Dark Jedi. I am also a business man."

Keira Sparrow
May 20th, 2004, 09:01:08 PM
Keira crossed her arms and casually leaned against the corner of the turbolift. "So what are you saying? I could be your play thing to make you money? Or what, I just work in an office for you all day doing computer hacking or what not?"

She frowned slightly, but ceased her frown and tossed her head a little, as her blonde bangs had fallen into her eyes.

Yurza Magus
May 21st, 2004, 12:47:26 AM
Yurza cocked his head to the side. "Actually you could do both. Hacker by day and...preformer by night."

Keira Sparrow
May 21st, 2004, 09:11:22 AM
Keira frowned. "I'm not sure I like the fact that if I accepted that I would be your puppet in which you would use to reap in personal profits for yourself." She bit her lip. "I like computer hacking and all, but the way I see it is that I would not be fit to be a "preformer". I am only a computer hacker, and I would only use my skills for those who pay me well for it."

She looked down at the floor for a moment, before her bright gaze was brought back apon Yurza again. "And what happens if I say 'no'? You kill me?"

"I still have business with the Jedi by the way. And no, it is none of your business what that business is." She paused, looking thoughtful.

Yurza Magus
May 21st, 2004, 05:07:31 PM
Yurza put on a cocky smile as he slowly began to circle her. "No one has ever said no before."

Keira Sparrow
May 21st, 2004, 09:33:26 PM
Keira eyed him, uncertainty shining in her greeny-blue eyes as she watched him.

She sighed, crossing her arms. "I'm sorry to say it, but if you don't like the answer 'no' to me being a preformer or playing your games for you, then that's just too bad. If you hate it so much, kill me now. But I can assure you, that would be a waste since I would be more valuable alive." She watched him, with a determined, less uncertain expression.

Yurza Magus
May 22nd, 2004, 12:29:40 AM
"How is that? If you aren't making me money or serving the Force then you might as well be dead."

Keira Sparrow
May 22nd, 2004, 01:38:54 PM
Keira shook her head. "No, I am in transition right now from learning about my past and possibly changing career paths..."

She swallowed. She knew that she was staring hell and death in the face right now, and she felt slightly on the edge. If she was careful in what she said and did, then perhaps she would gain ground.

She felt the smooth, metallic hilt of the lightsaber hilt against her waist as it was hidden in a pocket in her coat. "Once I am finished about finding out my past... I'll give you a call to tell you my decision."

She looked up through a clear glass window, seeing that they were almost at the turbolift platform. She looked back down at the man.

Yurza Magus
May 22nd, 2004, 06:11:13 PM
"And how long do you think that would be? I don't have much patience."

Keira Sparrow
May 23rd, 2004, 01:01:59 AM
Keira sighed, and managed a shrug. "I'm not sure... but my business with the Jedi shouldn't be too long. As soon as I'm finished talking with them, then I'll make my decision, and I'm not sure how long that will take."

Yurza Magus
May 23rd, 2004, 02:29:55 PM
"Ah...and you think I am just going to let a prospect like you walk into the hands of a Jedi?"

Keira Sparrow
May 23rd, 2004, 09:25:23 PM
Keira frowned. "See that's another thing... If you were to "employ" me, then I would want someone who respects me and doesn't treat me as some sort of lab rat or thief to bring you money. I really don't like it when you talk of me like that. I'm not some lab rat you would be able to use, I'm a human being, who happens to have an independant free will."

She paused. "Besides, I'm not going to 'walk into their hands or clutches', I only said I had business with them."

She ceased her frown, studying him with her bright eyed gaze.

Yurza Magus
May 24th, 2004, 01:46:06 PM
"If you have business with them then you can contact them here on my comlink." Yurza nodded and a small comm device floated out of his pokect and hung, suspended in the air between the two.

Keira Sparrow
May 24th, 2004, 08:55:28 PM
Keira sighed, and ran her right hand through her short blonde hair anxiously. "No, you don't understand... It's really personal. It's not about my career path or anything it's just... personal."

She looked up from the floor where she had been looking and at Yurza.

Yurza Magus
May 25th, 2004, 02:17:39 PM
Yurza sent a Force probe out to the girl. What could be so important to talk to a Jedi face to face about was beyond him. He saw flashes of her past, but it was to scrambled for him to make any sense of. "Very well then. But how can I trust you to keep your word?"

Keira Sparrow
May 25th, 2004, 07:53:13 PM
Keira frowned slightly, feeling something being nudged around in her mind. It was an odd feeling, as if someone had taken a gentle poking stick and went prodding her in the head, only inside her mind and thoughts.

She bit her lip, thinking. What could she say or give to him that would make him trust her to keep her word?

"I'll give you one of my most valuable slicing disks for some of my computer hacking."

She felt around in the shoulder bag on her shoulder and pulled out a disk in a CD case. "It's valuable, so please don't break or lose it. I promise since I know I'll need this later, that I'll keep in touch with you." She handed it to him.

"What's your contacting number?" She asked. She looked up, seeing the turbolift almost level with the station as she pulled out a small durasheet pad and pen.

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 04:52:48 PM
Yurza studied her for a moment. "Keep your disk. I'll be able to find you, just keep your thoughts on me, and the Force will tell me where to locate you at."

Keira Sparrow
May 26th, 2004, 05:33:37 PM
Keira frowned slightly, but managed a small nod. As soon as she had finished putting the durasheet notepad, pen and slicing disk back in her shoulderbag, she tossed her head back, so the blonde bangs were no longer in her eyes.

There was a hiss as the turbolift arrived at the drop off point and the doors hissed open. "I'll see you around soon then." She murmered to Yurza and left with the others to get off the turbolift and branch out into the Upper level Coruscant streets.

She began heading off, not exactly knowing where she was going, but sensing another strong presence in her mind that she decided to follow, thinking it was the same one she had felt before.

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 05:43:35 PM
Yurza watched her go and smiled. He had a feeling he would be seeing her sooner than even she thought. He waited for the turbolift to fill again and rode back down to the lower levels, deciding to disappear for now.