PDA

View Full Version : Gone by next week.

Dae Jinn
May 18th, 2004, 01:04:01 PM
Most people know I'm moving, and that I won't have a net connection :x

Well, I am most likely going to be moving on the 27th and 28th. I'm going to try to work in going to the library at least once a week to pop in and check on you guys, in between getting settled and looking for a job.

So, yeah, anyone I'm posting with (Tevit, Kack, Kwiet), if you want to get our rps done -- post damnit!!!:lol

Anyone who wants to keep in touch, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 18th, 2004, 01:17:45 PM
:cry

Dae Jinn
May 18th, 2004, 01:23:45 PM
Yeah, I get to go to the 'rents on the weekend and set up the room that I get to share with a ton of my mothers' crap and my sister! Exciting! ;)

Kyle Raiden
May 18th, 2004, 02:21:47 PM
Originally posted by Dalethria Mal Pannis
:cry

My sentiments exactly. :( :cry :(

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 18th, 2004, 10:03:07 PM
awr, not the hobbit! :cry

Dae Jinn
May 18th, 2004, 10:05:37 PM
I'm going to get a job and get the net back as soon as I can :( I dont even want to move, but I cant live rent-free anywhere else except my parents.

Kwiet Ideya
May 19th, 2004, 04:08:15 AM
Jeez, i thought there was more time than that. >_< I'll post like a maniac on Thursday and Friday if you're up for that. Check our two threads, too, I've dumped a reply in each of them. :hug I'm gonna miss you Dae Dae. :( :cry

Dae Jinn
May 19th, 2004, 11:22:57 AM
I will. I'll miss you too. :( :hug

My mum is coming tomorrow to help us move some stuff, so I don't know what's going on. :(

AmazonBabe
May 19th, 2004, 02:53:24 PM
No more Dae????? :cry

:: Gives her a truck load of pretty flowers. :: ^_^

Dae Jinn
May 19th, 2004, 03:43:16 PM
Not untill I get another job and can afford a proper net connection at home. I've gone MIA before, and I always come "home" to Fans ;)

I need to talk to my mum about school anyways. I found an online writing course I want to take. The only semi-bad thing about it is it's in Toronto - bigger city then I am living in now, so, I'm a bit apprehensive about it. BUT, I would need a computer, with a net connection for it :mischief

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 19th, 2004, 03:49:20 PM
who's gonna help me keep our boys in check??? :cry

Arya Ravenwing
May 20th, 2004, 11:24:13 AM
:( :cry I'll miss you :cry :(

ReaperFett
May 20th, 2004, 11:39:34 AM
Bye :( :wave

Navaria Tarkin
May 20th, 2004, 11:40:25 AM
Originally posted by Arya Ravenwing
:( :cry I'll miss you :cry :(

meh :cry

Dae Jinn
May 20th, 2004, 12:49:11 PM
Ugh.

I have been rping on and off at Fans for four years today. And I have spent much of the morning packing. :cry This really sucks.

Navaria Tarkin
May 20th, 2004, 08:59:51 PM
:cry :hug :cry

:(

Wei Wu Wei
May 21st, 2004, 08:40:35 PM
It'll be all right, Dae. We'll miss you around here, though. You just keep in touch as best you can. You'll be all right at your parents' house. So in essence, good luck.

Dae Jinn
May 22nd, 2004, 09:21:01 PM
Okay, now, I might have a way to have net access at my parents. My sister (who I live with now) wants to switch the net connection to their house, but she and my other sister (AKA Angelica Shin, and a million other names) would pay for it. I would NOT be on untill I found work; this way, my mum cant complain that I spend all my time online. This is if my sister can talk our mum into this. If not, I'm SoL :(

Wei - check your Pm box, plz :D

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2004, 10:59:25 PM
but there's hope!! :D

:: buries Dae in want ads ::

^_^

Dae Jinn
May 25th, 2004, 01:54:20 PM
Update -- I won't have a net connection when I get home. My sister who was going to have one hooked up is going to BC for 2 weeks and won't be able to afford it.

I'm going to actually be able to have a sort-of normal room at my parents (bed and dresser) since there's actually room for it all.

I've applied to college; luckily the course I really want to get into is still open. Unfortunately, I forgot my old student #, and I have to go to the college and get it (Why cant they give it to me over the phone?! :x)

I'm seriously debating apply at my old crappy job, just so I can start earning money so I can pay off all my debts and get the net back -_-

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 25th, 2004, 01:59:41 PM
:hug

:(

Dae Jinn
May 26th, 2004, 11:58:43 PM
Tomorrow is probably going to be my last night online (possibly Friday, but I'm so not sure.)

I'm going to miss everyone so much. :cry

EDIT - Tonight IS going to be my last night online, since my mum wants us all packed up and ready to go tomorrow evening. :(

Tevit Ramastan
May 27th, 2004, 02:16:52 PM
We're all gonna miss you, Dae. I've had lots of fun RPing and chatting with you over the years, and I hope your time withiout a connection is short. *hugs*

Alex
May 27th, 2004, 02:18:08 PM
:eek :( :hug :cry

Dae Jinn
May 27th, 2004, 11:20:50 PM
:hug

Bye guys, Please take care of yourselves until I can come back. I have a busy few weeks, so I'll try to make it online at least once (Two grads to go to, plus moving all tomorrow, getting settled in and my own birthday at the begining of June -_-).

Kitty - check your Pms! :)

Anyone who's given my their numbers can expect a call (when I can afford it) and Zeke, your letter will hopefully get there soon.

I'll miss you guys. :wave

Loki Ahmrah
May 28th, 2004, 05:54:02 AM
Take care, Dae. Hope to see you soon. :hug

Jarek T'chort
May 28th, 2004, 06:13:12 AM
Bye!

Lion El' Jonson
May 28th, 2004, 08:40:33 AM
Cya, Dae! Good luck!

...Now who am I going to harass over AIM...^_^;

Dae Jinn
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:10:18 PM
Not me :mneh

Got a reply from all my colleges, so I'm sure I'll be getting into at least one. I have to go for tests for the one I really want to get into though :x

I have a Grad to go to this week, and sunday is my birthday. I haven't decided what to do for it, so bleh. I've been lazy this week, mostly writing and playing "The Hobbit" on the gamecube. ^_^; I hope everyone is doing okay, and I'll see you guys next week.

Alex
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:34:09 PM
*big-uber-mega-snuggle-cuddle* Happy Birthday for Sunday, if I don't see ya before then. :hug