PDA

View Full Version : Faq In Progress

Navaria Tarkin
May 18th, 2004, 12:03:08 PM
Sisters of Chaos Frequently Asked Questions

What are the Sisters of Chaos? A group of Dark Jedi and Sith who’s purpose is to spread the will of Vicet throughout the galaxy by means of Chaos. Their base of operations are on Ch'hodos and a planet called Meras (http://meras.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)

Who is Vicet you ask? Vicet is a demi-goddess, a living embodiment of the darkside. Her aspects are chaos and entropy. If you are lucky (unlucky?) to be in her presence, she appears in two forms. A Black Dragon from one of your worse nightmares or an exotically beautiful woman.

Why do some of the Members have Centipedes in their heads? The black centipedes are conduits to Vicet. They enter a host through the ear and merge with the brain, forming a symbiosis. They cannot be removed after the merging without killing the host. As conduits, they can be used to commune directly with Vicet by entering a dreamscape through deep meditation. They can also be used to summon and communicate with creatures known as the Vore.

Note - You do not have to have a centipede in order to be a member of the group. It is the player's choice. Make certain that if you want to roleplay that out, you are absolutely sure since you cannot take it back. Let's just say ... Vega made a boo boo ... Don't make the same boo boo :)

Vore??? What the heck are the Vore? The Vore are a race of alien arachnids. They have a natural cloaking ability that makes them appear to phase in from nowhere. They serves as spies, assassins, and guards, and they delight in torture, holding it up as a form of art and beauty.

How do I join? Ask Vega about what he did to his kid…:D Or, you could post at the Bitter Gate and/or PM one of us.

Oh, and it’s called the Sisters of Chaos. Can I be a guy? Of course! We accept all beings willing to serve our Dragon Goddess in the name of Chaos! As long as you understand the womens are in charge. (Side note – We are willing to give them sexual favors, whenever we should deem it appropriate. Noticed the word DEEM .. don’t expect it boyos ;))

Group Structure? Aka – Who’s in Charge. The Sisters are led by Dalethria Mal Pannis. Her Second in Command is Milivikal k’Vik. Don’t make them angry … Especially Dalethria. (See The Red Planet Thread if not convinced). OOC wise - We all work together. Dale and Mili are IC figureheads.

What is Meras? It is the home planet of Dalethria, Sorsha and Tirsa. Ogre's Cave and the Tarkin Estate can be found here. The planet itself is a lush forest and mountainous world. It is very useful for resources and training of new Apprentices.

What is the planet Ch’hodos like? As described by Dalethria - “The color was not really caused by the ground, but actually because of the red sun that cast it's rays upon it. As a result, the entire sky was painted crimson.” The planet itself is barren. Mostly covered in red sand and dirt. The rest of the landscape has intricate rock formations and chasms that have spilt the ground.

And why is the Keep so freaky? As described by Milivikal - "Oh, I know why Vicet chose Ch'hodos. Tis a convergence point, like Yavin or Byss. Ch'hodos was harnessed and bent far before my birth, so you have this." She stood and walked to a gravity shift line. Her body was horizontal, juxtaposed between two opposite zones. A quarter of her hair went up, a quarter down, and the half between was a gradient.

"Vicet knew of this place, and the strength it could bring us. This energy has soaked into these rocks for many millennia. Idle hands at play."

The gravity shifts make moving through the Keep difficult. An illusion cast by Dark Magicks have made the structure look smaller on the outside even though the Keep is quite massive on the inside.

This is the Sisters home. Cope and try and have fun. Ignore Milivikal mumbling about how much she hates it. :)

What are the Posting Rules? We follow the same rules at Swfans. Only thing we require is that you designate an OOC post from an IC one. Please use the OOC topic tag provided.

:: plants a Do Not Feed The Wrar and Beware Of Wofl's sign in the front yard ::

Navaria Tarkin
May 18th, 2004, 12:07:43 PM
spelling errors and things that I have missed, or we would like to add post here :) and I shall edit.

edit- how could I forget the wrar and wofl signs!!!

Navaria Tarkin
May 19th, 2004, 10:57:49 AM
I am going to be posting this as Dalethria :lol when I get back from my errands. If anything needs to be changed by the time I get back... I'll fix. And I can always edit as things progress.

Far as I know, since training will come up - Ranking system will be - Disciple, Knight, Lord, Master. Unless there are any objections :) don't see why not. :: shrugs :: never liked warrior title to be honest

Vicet
May 19th, 2004, 11:48:53 AM
I'm fine with it.

Navaria Tarkin
May 19th, 2004, 12:13:17 PM
okay.. i get to posting faq and working on an annoucement for ze group :D