PDA

View Full Version : Neutrality is no longer a side.

Kineas Grimm
May 18th, 2004, 12:41:09 AM
(( OOC- this thread and possibilities of more like it are based immediately after TBH's split. Also after Zasz passed his masters trials.. ))

Dalethria had left. Milivikal had left. Cyriam had left; all hand members save for two had split off on their own. Kineas stayed behind due to the mere fact of rejection. That and for some reason he enjoyed the sanctity he found in Basts walls. In the wails of her ghostly friendss. In the ramblings of those undaunted by time and eath itself.

That and he truly had no place to go. He could've gone with Dalethria. She would have taken him- if not for the option of cannon fodder. And so he had stayed, and wandered the castle for days. Practicing with himself, studying. But that's when he realized something.

A certain Dark Jedi Master was also there. His brother. Technically his clone, but the three Grimms had taken to calling themselves brothers. Thats what made Kineas begin to think.

What if he trained with his elder brother? If he learned how to harness his abilities more. He had the same potentiial, if not more. Kineas had made the decision and had gone to the quarters of Zasz Grimm. He'd knocked to get his attention.

"Zasz? I need to speak with you; it's important."

Zasz Grimm
May 18th, 2004, 12:45:28 AM
The duracrete door was immediately pulled open. Zasz stood there, looking at his greener comrade. He gave a wry grin and stepped aside as he let him in. He walked away from the door. His clothing was that of his casual garb. More relaxed than anything. And from the looks of it, so was his brothers...

"What is it Kineas? The last time you had that color Dalethria had rejected you."

He laughed a little bit as he saw the retort, and he shook his head, waiving a hand in the air as he merely waived it off.

"I apologize, I pushed that too far. What can I do for you? I would've thought you would have gone with the one you loved?

This time around, his voice was quite serious.

"Isn't that whay Cyriam did? Rather, he went where the sex was gaurunteed. Heh."

Kineas Grimm
May 18th, 2004, 12:51:14 AM
"Yes, yes he did. I've come here because I need your help. I need a favor."

He said to the man as he found a chair immediately. He saw the plain skinned of the three brothers take an interest in this. He saw he had Zasz's full attention. He looked him over as he began...

"I need to be more than what I am. I need your help. I've come to you to study. To learn. To train. And then after I've trained with you, if you'll have me...I need your help in locating someone."

He looked directly at him..

"I want you to find where Dalethria and the others are. I want to meet up with them. To claim a spot where I belong. But I can't do this on my own. I can't do it in my condition. Will you do it?"

Zasz Grimm
May 18th, 2004, 12:58:58 AM
"What you ask is nothing to take on lightly, little brother. Your a killer; yes, I made you such when you were cloned. Your a part of me, a small piece. You can be as powerful as I am. But your lost. Your right; Dalethria, Sorsha, and Milivikal can no doubt give you a place to call home. To train with them. To be alligned with a new...family."

Zasz went on as he began to walk forward to his brother slowly. He smirked a bit...

"I'll take you on for a short while. I will not go easy on you. I will push harder. And when it is all done, I will do this for you. I will find your would-be lover. I'll give you her location."

He saw the elation in Kineas' face. He saw how he felt about this. Pleased that he would learn. That he would know more. How to be efficient. How to harness the powers he had. He would know the darkside; something that truly the clone didn't know.

"But this comes with a cost, Kineas. I will not give you this for free."

Kineas Grimm
May 18th, 2004, 01:03:16 AM
He was shocked at this. What could he have that Zasz might possibly want? He looked him over as he began to voice this..

"I have nothing. You know I have nothing. You have more than I could give you. Lauranna, Gallidorn..."

Zasz Grimm
May 18th, 2004, 01:05:26 AM
"A favor. You have asked for a large one, and I will ask for one as well when I feel like it. And you will give me what I want...yes?"

He eyed his.. brother

Kineas Grimm
May 18th, 2004, 01:06:57 AM
Kineas sat there a moment. Zasz had a point. He truly didn't have anything that he would want. Zasz had all he could need. He nodded slowly, comming to the conclusion that this was the best way..

"Yes. Whenever you ask, whatever is yours."