PDA

View Full Version : Future Groupy Thread - FAQ Ideas

Navaria Tarkin
May 17th, 2004, 11:20:30 AM
FAQ ideas.

wtf is a Vicet :p

wtf are the centipedes for

Ch'hodos description - as if there is much :p But need to 'splain the Keep freaky properties.

think the public and private forums are self 'splanatory

Overall galactic goals ^_^

Don't piss off Dale and Mili

Anything else :D

Navaria Tarkin
May 17th, 2004, 11:21:29 AM
I do want to attempt to have a group thread of something being done together :) When Sorsha comes back from being all... well, exiled and stuff.

Sorsha Kasajian
May 17th, 2004, 11:26:24 AM
I'll do write ups for Vicet, the centipedes and the keep. The rest is your show at the moment. Up to the rest of you.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 17th, 2004, 11:40:29 AM
Maybe we need the description of the Bitter Gate changed? It says OOC forum at the minute. Just an observation :)

-approves of CT-

Navaria Tarkin
May 17th, 2004, 11:47:15 AM
oh .. guess that does need to be address. Gate is for IC stuff .. OOC stuff would need to be tagged then?

Same here... designate IC and OOC stuff

Vega Van-Derveld
May 17th, 2004, 11:48:59 AM
Maybe the big green one could give us topic tags?

Milivikal k'Vik
May 17th, 2004, 05:30:51 PM
That would be nice.

Also, I think I explained how Ch'hodos works pretty well in one of my posts recently.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 17th, 2004, 06:08:57 PM
Originally posted by Vega Van-Derveld
Maybe the big green one could give us topic tags?

o_O how the heck did i miss your post Jenny :lol

I likes ...we can just do away with the OOC part in the description of the Bitter Gate. Everything else looks good.

Fewd- Copy pasty for the looky ^__^

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 17th, 2004, 06:18:38 PM
also is it just me ...

The red planet Ch'hodos plays domain to those who revel in chaos and entropy, embracing the true power of the darkside.

or could our general description use a little more work :) I know I wasnt really around when this was being made and I am sorry for that :cry

Navaria Tarkin
May 18th, 2004, 12:09:14 PM
I will post in group mods about our requests for the forum change and for the OOC/IC tags

Edit - only thing left for this thread is to um .. plot for RP idea. Only thing I came up in my frelled up state is to set up how the hell we get resources here since there are like, none :)

edit 2 - What do you all think of two public and one private forum? The Gate can stay the same. OOC/IC posts. Keep make public - For training threads and etc :)

The third - Can't think of a name but we could have OOC discussion that don't clog up the IC threads? I mean, can still use the forum for sensitive threads :mischief

or keep the same? Just my random thoughts as I am thinking through stuff.

:: files edit 2 for later if we get busy ::

Navaria Tarkin
May 19th, 2004, 10:13:37 AM
I'm gonna do a thread as Dale setting up how the hell we get supplies here since well, we don't have any on Ch'hodos :)

:: kicks the dust and coughs ::

Mainly going to be how the supply line works and making sure there isn't heavy traffic so people know where we are :p

Dasquian Belargic
May 19th, 2004, 10:18:16 AM
If you want any help ... :)

Navaria Tarkin
May 19th, 2004, 10:24:15 AM
NO! I can do it myself :mad

:p

of course!

List of things that have to be done to make Ch'hodos work -

New tech for communications - old sith crap ain't gonna cut it :lol

Gonna need planetary defenses. Sure the Keep is a bitch, but if they shoot form above :( no fun.

Get Arriana a ship since Blade stole hers :p

Food would be good :D

:)