PDA

View Full Version : Taken to Coruscant

Kieran Devaneaux
May 16th, 2004, 11:01:33 PM
After hitching a ride to Coruscant, the capital of the Republic, Kieran Devaneaux decided that this would be the place to find some answers. Answers to his past, and perhaps to why he seemed to have this odd ability to heal. For instance, someone had sliced his hand open while working on the hyperdrive of a cargo freighter leaving Tatooine. Kieran had gripped it to exert external pressure and stop the bleeding while he grabbed something to wrap around the hand...and to his amazement, the bleeding had not only stopped, but the wound had healed. Not completely, but enough to where it wouldn't leave too bad of a scar.

Strange indeed, he had thought. Then he remembered: There is a Jedi Order around here now...perhaps they know something.

He walked uncertainly into the recruiting center and looked around. This planet is fantastic. It is certainly a change from what I am used to... For some reason, he felt...comfortable here. He stood there, looking around, and waited....

(Note: Anyone who wishes to jump in, feel free)

Dasquian Belargic
May 27th, 2004, 11:18:19 AM
A friendly figure smiled towards Kieran, pacing towards him once he had concluded his conversation with another robed figure. “Greetings, sir. Can I help you with something?”

Kieran Devaneaux
May 27th, 2004, 02:16:50 PM
OOC Note: I am currently in the midst of an RP with Malcolm Trippen on the SWRP boards; let's say for the record that this RP takes place sometime after he has taken me to Coruscant.

IC:

Kieran's remaining eye shifted to face the speaker - a Jedi Knight. "Ah, greetings, Master Jedi. I am considering becoming a member of the Order."

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2004, 12:26:39 PM
“I see,” Dasquian nods, “And why do you wish to become a Jedi? What has driven you to choose this path?”

Kieran Devaneaux
May 31st, 2004, 04:03:53 PM
"Two things, primarily. The first is that I have a rather odd healing ability, which the freighter captain who brought me here believes is the Force...how he knows, I am not quite sure. He says it was a 'tingle'. The second - which I feel is more important - is that I have absolutely no knowledge of my past before my sixteenth year. All I have is this." He pulls the picture of himself, at about 10 or 11, from his cloak. "Perhaps training in the Order can help me answer the questions that have haunted me for seven years..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2004, 05:54:32 AM
OOC: Please see this thread:

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35985

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 8th, 2004, 07:45:41 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
OOC: Please see this thread:

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35985

I saw it....look under Figrin's preliminary post :)

-K.