PDA

View Full Version : Special Delivery (Dae)

Tevit Ramastan
May 15th, 2004, 03:31:59 AM
It had been nearly eight months since she had dropped off her ship at his shop, and he had called her several times to tell her to come and get it, but he never got an answer.

Finally, Tevit had grown tired of having the ship hang about in his workshop, and since it was pilotable, and was equipped with a hyperdrive engine, the mongoose loaded it up with enough soda, junk food, and movies to last him the trip, then bid Anauri a temporary goodbye before blasting off to Coruscant, the last known address for one Miss Dae Jinn.

It was a good craft, though it could use some modicications, especially better seats to accomodate his tail, and overall Tevit liked it. Kicking back at the pilot's seat, he cracked open a bottle of Nehi and set the ship into auto-pilot, ready for a nice, four-day trip to Coruscant. Ahh, he loved Coruscant.

---

He hated Coruscant.

Actually, Tevit hated traffic, and he darted and wove through crazy airstreams and between buildings, trying to find the address that Dae had scrawled on a bar napkin for him. That had been an interesting day, and moreover, and interesting night. Well, at least he hoped it had been interesting, for he was so hungover the next morning that he couldn't tell up from down.

Finally, the yellow-furred Nehantite pulled the ship to a stop in a parking garage and climbed out, taking a few bags of trash with him, depostiong them in a set of handy recycle and refuse bins. Running a paw through his headfur in an attempt to straighten it, the mongoose let his boots clump down the walkway as he tried to tuck his worn, tight-fitting white undershirt back in. He looked every part the mechanic, garbed in grungy cargo pants, heavy boots, and a white undershirt. Everything but the toolbelt.

Coming up to the door number that was marked on the napkin, he rang the bell and waited, hoping that his trip hadn't been in vain.

Dae Jinn
May 15th, 2004, 12:13:25 PM
It had taken more than a year to have the place rebuilt, but it was finally being finished. Although she now lived at the Greater Jedi Order with her son, Dae Jinn had always thought of this little out-of-the-way place as home. It had been like her own fortress of solitude, a place to escape all the "drama" of a Force-users daily life.

She was just finishing applying another coat of paint in the front hall, when the bell rang. Kwiet was supposed to come here after his training classes, but that wouldn't be for a few more hours. Hesitantly, she opened the door.
Tevit would be surprised by the Dae that he saw -- casually dressed in a tight black t and shorts, splattered in places by multiple colors of paint; her now blonde hair tied back in a loose ponytail.

"Uh, hello."

Tevit Ramastan
May 15th, 2004, 11:34:26 PM
Was it her? He really couldn't be sure, he was so drunk by the end of the night alst time. Still, Tevit figured he'd play it safe, and he cleared his throat and said, "Um, Miss Jinn? I, uh, brought you your spacecraft. You never came back for it, so I thought I'd deliver it to you."

Dae Jinn
May 15th, 2004, 11:38:49 PM
"Oh."

Space-craft? What the frell? Then it dawned on her.

"Oh yeah! I remember now! Tevit, right? Come on in," she grinned, practically dragging him inside. "How have you been?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 15th, 2004, 11:46:13 PM
Before he knew it, Tevit found himself in an empty room that reeked of fresh paint, and plastic dropcloths covered the floors. She had remembered his name but not that she left her ship somewhere? That was odd...

Looking around the freshly-painted room, Tevit felt a little akward, but he put on a good front. "I'm, um, fine. Got a little worried wrn you didn't come back for your ship, though. Usually people are demanding it done sooner, y'know, not leaving it there for a while after it's done."

His mind was still on business as he tried to remember just what had actually happened the last time.

Dae Jinn
May 15th, 2004, 11:53:55 PM
"Oh yeah, well, I kinda got busy and forgot all about it. I did tell you that I wasn't the one who flew the thing," her cheeks flushed slightly as she moved a sheet off one of the couches. She honestly had forgotten; who would remember a ship they had never actually flown? Especially after all of the dren she had been through since she left it there.

Tevit Ramastan
May 15th, 2004, 11:59:04 PM
Taking a seat on the couch, Tevit chuckled and asked, "You never flew it? Then is it, um, yours, or do i need to take it to its rightful owner?"

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 12:01:34 AM
"It's mine, but I mean, I don't know how to fly it or anything."

She shrugged, taking a seat on the couch next to him. "I had a pilot to that. It's funny that you'd come all the way here to bring it to me, instead of just keeping it or something,"

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 12:05:56 AM
Tevit chuckled again, shaking his head before looking back to Dae. "Well, it's not really like me to do that. That, and I've already got a ship, so, what would I do with another one? In any case, you've got it back, hopefully no worse for the wear. Hyperdrive timing array is fixed now, so she should be all good."

Relaxing and leaning back into the couch a little more, Tevit made himself comfortable as his memory came back to him. "Uh, about last time, I hope I didn't do anything to offend you. I mean, you did get me pretty plastered."

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 12:18:37 AM
"Nah. I'm sorry about Jeran and all the dren that happened. He was totally out of line." She frowned and sighed. "But, no, I wasn't offended by anything *you* did.."

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 12:23:39 AM
"That's good to hear," Tevit breathed a sigh of relief. "See, the last thing I remember I was in the bar with you, and then I woke up the next morning naked in bed. So, um, what exactly happened?"

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 12:26:11 AM
Dae gave the mongoose a sly grin. 'Oh? You don't remember? I'm sorry that I wasn't there to share breakfast with you, but I had to go catch my ride back here. I'm kind of embarassed that you don't remember all that we did...it was really great."

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 12:28:13 AM
Tevit's eyes widened and his mouth hung open akwardly as he digested the news. Swallowing hard, he stammered, "You... you mean we... we did?" Looking away, his heart was going a million miles an hour, and his brain spun in crazy circles, unable to think clearly at all.

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 12:31:51 AM
"Yeah, and you were great. The cops even stopped by..oh yeah." She slid closer, resting her head on his shoulder and smiling up at him,

"You should stick around -- my son is stopping by after school. You should really met him."

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 12:36:26 AM
Letting his head fall back against the couch, Tevit groaned, then let an arm drape over his eyes. Was she just leading him on? Well, it was entirely possible that they had... His pants were all the way across the room when he had woken up. It was too much to think about, so he tried to move on in subjects.

Sitting back up, he asked, "Your son? I didn't know you had any kids?" In his mind he added, "Well, at least I didn't give you one. I still can't believe we did that, though..."

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 12:51:31 AM
She laughed, leaning back. "Yes, I have a son now. Kwiet. He's a handful."

She couldn't keep a straight face. "And, when I left you, nothing had happened. You stripped yourself down and went to bed."

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 12:58:20 AM
Internally, Tevit breathed a massive sigh of releif. Not that he wouldn't have wanted to do anything with her, he was jsut nervous that he might have completely forgotten it. That cleared up, his mood improved greatly.

"Heh, okay," he managed, then moved on to Kwiet. "How old his he? your son, that is."

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 01:12:45 AM
"He is six."

When Tevit gave her a confused look, she continued. "He's not biologically mine; I adpoted him. I can't have any children of own..."

Her voice faded off and she shrugged. "I had a bad pregnancy, so..yeah. Too much information, huh?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 01:17:06 AM
"Oh... I'm sorry," Tevit tried to make her feel better.

"Well, at least you seem to have found a way around it. I'm still without kids of my own yet. Probably going to be that way for a little while, too. Not too worried about it, though. Six, huh? I bet he keeps you pretty busy."

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 02:16:55 AM
"It's alright. Yes, he does keep me busy. He's started training at the Jedi Temple, so, he's excited about that. He wants to be the best so I'll be proud of him, but I already am."

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 02:22:52 AM
"A jedi, huh?" Tevit asked, his mood lightening more. "That must be neat. I've got a cousin who's with the Jedi now. Maybe they know each other, though I doubt it."

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 02:34:53 AM
"Really?" Dae sounds shocked. She hadnt seen any Jedi at the Order who were like Tevit. "Who? I'll have to look him up once I get back there."

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 02:38:36 AM
"His name's J'ktal Anajii, not a very friendly fellow," Tevit answered, leanign forward so that he could scratch an itch that had developed on the small of his back.

"I lived at his place for a while when I was growing up. That was enough of him for me."

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 03:01:35 AM
"Hmmph never heard of him. If he's as cute as you are though," she leaned over, running long fingernails across his lower back where he had been itching. "I'll have to give him a call."

Tevit Ramastan
May 16th, 2004, 03:08:58 AM
Tevit was about to say that J'ktal was a good seven years older than himself, and not terribly cordial, but as Dae let her hand rub his back, he forgot all about it.

Though he was surprised, the mongoose enjoyed the feeling, and arched his back so that she could scratch a little deeper. "Oooh," he groaned, then looked over into her face. "Thank you," was all he could think to say.

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2004, 02:10:52 PM
"You're welcome." She scratched a bit harder, grinning. "Well, since you're here, we may as well go out and do something. I have a few hours to spare."

Tevit Ramastan
May 19th, 2004, 12:13:15 AM
Rolling his shoulders out, Tevit enjoyed the back scratching a little bit longer before gently pushing her hand away.

"Uh, well, after what happened the last time we went out, I'm not sure that would be the best of ideas."

Dae Jinn
May 19th, 2004, 12:20:04 AM
A perfect little pout formed on her lips. "Well, last time, I had a jealous boyfriend, but he took off for god-knows-where to do god-knows-what..."

Her pout quickly disappeared as she leaned over, pushing Tevit gently back on the couch and moving onto his lap. She smiled sweetly at him. "But you're right, we could have much more fun at home."

Tevit Ramastan
May 19th, 2004, 12:23:29 AM
She was forward, no doubt about that. Now Tevit was beginning to wonder if she was telling the truth about nothing having happened the last time.

Still, the attention wasn't exactly unwanted, even if she wasn't a Nehantite herself, Dae was quite pretty. Letting one arm wrap around her, Tevit relaxed and pulled her a little closer, smiling. "So, do you climb onto every man who delivers a ship to you, or is it just the fur?" he asked with a grin.

Dae Jinn
May 19th, 2004, 12:32:05 AM
"Well, I did find you awfully attractive last time we met, but..circumstances being what they were," she wrapped her arms oosely around his neck. "I wasn't able to act on that attraction. So, shall we stay in, or would you like to take me out to dinner before you take me to bed?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 19th, 2004, 12:37:15 AM
"You are direct," Tevit laughed, then let his paws slip down to her waist, then to her rump, squeezing playfully. Looking into her eyes, Tevit gave her a soft kiss on the lips, and when it became completely clear that she wasn't just toying with him, he relaxed and smiled again, softer, and more casual that time. "Well, I'm hardly dressed to go to any decent restaurant, so it looks like we're going to have to stay here."

Kissing her again, he also gave her tush another squeeze and grinned, "Though we do ahve to hope that your son doesn't come home early."

Dae Jinn
May 19th, 2004, 12:43:02 AM
"I don't think he will," she said softly, returning the kiss. Her fingers trailed gently through his fur, down his back, over his shirt. She gives him a quizical look as she moves closer to him, pressing against him. "Is there something wrong with being direct?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 19th, 2004, 12:47:32 AM
Lifting a paw to run through her hair, the yellow mongoose replied, "Well, it's just that I'm not used to women throwing themselves at me like this. Most folk get pretty turned-off by the whole fur thing."

His tail swished up against her leg, and he lay back, pulling her closer atop him as his head rested against the couch's armrest. "Though they say my kind are supposed to be turned off by the whole skin thing," he admitted, rubbign his paw down her bare arm. "Though I don't really mind," he added with a playful smirk.

Dae Jinn
May 19th, 2004, 01:11:24 AM
"Hmmm, well, it's stupid to let a little thing like fur keep them from seeing what an attractive man you are."

Pulling his shirt off over his head, she ran her fingernails lightly across his chest, through the fur on his stomach, straddling his waist. She laughed as he mentioned his kinds apparent dislike for bare skin, continuing to scratch his belly. "I don't really mind the fur, either..."

Tevit Ramastan
May 19th, 2004, 01:18:07 AM
Tevit helped her remove his ratty white undershirt, and then almost purred as her fingers sifted through his fur, though he grew a little antsy as she moved her hand down to his lower abdomen. His tail twitched faster, and he reached his paws up to unfasten the buttons on the back of the neck of her shirt.

As she kept up the tummy-rub, and grinned, though he felt his trousers growing tighter. "Keep this up, and I'll be in just my fur soon," he almost promised.

Dae Jinn
May 19th, 2004, 01:22:33 AM
"Promise?"

Dae leaned down, planting another soft kiss on him before pulling her own shirt and letting it fall to the living room floor.

Tevit Ramastan
May 19th, 2004, 01:26:47 AM
"It's looking that way," he replied, kissing her again, though this time letting his tongue slip into her mouth, his arms wrapped around her bare back.

The feel of soft skin was pheomenal to his furred paws, and he rubbed the small of her back softly as he made the kiss last. Though she was still wearing a bra, Tevit was getting a pretty good idea of what Dae looked like without paint-spattered clothes. Pulling her close, he let one paw still caress her back, as the other moved down to unfasten his belt buckle, then fondle Dae's rear once more.

Kwiet Ideya
May 19th, 2004, 06:15:26 PM
The fun is soon to end though. Kwiet can be heard from down the street, stampeding and sputtering like a starfighter engine, cheering and bragging to himself about his performance in today's classes.

DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM...WHAM!!!!

"Ow!"

There's a pause as the boy rubs his nose. The door is locked; he'd expected it to be open, and ran full-tilt into it.

"Keys...need the keys." There's a jingle, and the sound of the key in the lock, and then...."MOM! I'm home!" Little feet step inside and the door slams shut.

Tevit Ramastan
May 20th, 2004, 12:04:14 AM
Tevit's sensitive ears picked up the sonds of feet before Kwiet even hit the door, and he broke the last kiss uncerimonously and he sat up, staring at the doorway, and then back at Dae.

"Not home for a few hours?" he asked, his face contorted in vervous worry. "Quick! Get your shirt on!" The mongoose tried to disentangle from her grasp.

Dae Jinn
May 20th, 2004, 01:01:30 PM
"oooouf!"

Dae was dropped onto the floor as Tevit tried to get out from under her. She grabbed her shirt, tugging it on (backwards) and threw Tevit his, quickly standing up as Kwiet steps into the doorway of the living room. She looks disheveled, and Tevit is still pulling on his shirt.

"Hey, squirt. How was school?"

Kwiet Ideya
May 20th, 2004, 05:53:00 PM
Kwiet kicks his shoes off at the door and wanders in, quirking a brow at the scene before him.

"Your shirt's backwards," he says, pointing at the tag that's popping out of the top of Dae's shirt. His next comment is sort of directed at Tevit. The boy is looking at the mongoose with a glare almost bordering on suspicion. "Who's that guy?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 22nd, 2004, 04:07:22 PM
Caught in a very akward situation, Tevit's mind stumbled around for a response until he saw the painting supplies in the corner of the room. "I'm, um, Tevit, and I came to drop off your mom's ship. And, uh, I volunteered to help with the painting."

If that wasn't a horribly lame excuse, he didn't know what was.

Dae Jinn
May 23rd, 2004, 03:39:37 PM
"Yeah, Tevit stopped by to visit, and he offered to help me paint the rest of the house, so, er, we could get it done quicker."

Dae slips her arms inside her shirt, twisting it around so that it's on the right way. She smiles sheepishly. "Yeah, I was trying to get some paint off the back of my shirt, I guess I forgot to turn it back around."

Kwiet Ideya
May 23rd, 2004, 07:55:41 PM
"Hmmm..."

For a moment it looks like Kwiet will call them on it. He has the look. Really though, he's wondering what kind of things he can do to make sure Tevit isn't trying to become his new daddy. Kwiet's had it with daddies.

"Okay. I'ma get a soda!"

He wanders away into the kitchen, listening hard for the adults to say something.

Dae Jinn
May 25th, 2004, 08:09:02 PM
Dae gives a relieved sigh, slumping onto the couch beside Tevit.

"Nice save...with the whole painting thing."

She looks embarassed, but not as embarassed as she would've been had Kwiet came in a few seconds later.

Tevit Ramastan
May 25th, 2004, 09:11:27 PM
Tevit blew a sigh of releif, then realized that his belt was still undone, so he quickly fastened it again. "You're not kidding," he whispered back.

Looking around the apartment again, the mongoose felt terribly out of place, especially since so private a moment had been interrupted. "Well, um, maybe I should... y'know, get going. I mean, your son is home, and, well, I don't want to intrude."

Kwiet Ideya
May 25th, 2004, 09:16:48 PM
Save? What does she mean by that? The boy pops the tab on his soda and sneaks to the door of the kitchen, listening harder still and peeking around the corner. Now they're both on the sofa. He missed Tevit fixing his belt, so they're a bit safer. Still...this is fishy.

Dae Jinn
May 25th, 2004, 09:21:42 PM
Dae frowns. "Well...You could stick around for dinner, if you want. We could go out, or order in. I'm sure Kwiet won't mind."

She looked down at her feet, sighing heavily. She sniffles a bit, feeling even more embarassed now. "I'm sorry. This is really ackward. You're the first guy who's, uh, "visited" me since I became a single mother. I'm just so lonely sometimes..."

Tevit Ramastan
May 25th, 2004, 10:34:50 PM
Tevit ran his one paw over the knjuckles of his other, his tail twitching a bit, revlecting his own nervous mood. "Heh, um, you're also the first woman I've had an actual conversation with in a few months, so, I don't think that helped the situation out any, either."

His stomach took the opportunity to remind him that he was hungry by growling. Stifling a laugh, he looked over at Dae and grinned, "Dinner does sound like a good idea, though." As he finished his sentance, the mongoose let one of his paws slide over to hold her hand softly.

Kwiet Ideya
May 25th, 2004, 10:43:50 PM
Kwiet twists a little more, seeing Tevit's arm move in a decidedly suspicious fashion. He takes a big sip of his soda and looks for a better place to see from. Where he is he can't see what Tevit moved his arm for. Dae's talk of being lonely and Tevit's "first woman" comments overpower his desire for take-out. He might wind up with a daddy...one that's covered with FUR. He's gonna get an alien daddy, he knows it he knows it he knows it...

"Ahack!"

He coughs as he tries to take a sip of the soda again. In his panic he swallowed wrongly, somehow, and choked a little.

Dae Jinn
May 25th, 2004, 10:54:46 PM
Dae turns her head towards the kitchen, rising from the couch quickly.

"Kwiet? Are you alright?" Dae heads towards the kitchen, thinking her son was coming out, instead of just peeking around the corner. She kneels down beside him, one hand on his shoulder. "You okay, squirt?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 25th, 2004, 11:24:15 PM
From the livingroom, Tevit turns around to look over the back of the couch to watch Dae make sure her son was alright. She had a natural maternal instinct about her, even if she did come on a little strong. A soft smile crossed Tevit's face as he watched.

Kwiet Ideya
May 25th, 2004, 11:25:51 PM
He coughs, nodding his head at her questions and trying to answer. The best he can do is groan a little, rubbing his chest slightly as he recovers.

"...'m okay, mom," he finally manages to squeak. "Jus' got in a hurry..."

Dae Jinn
May 25th, 2004, 11:32:22 PM
Dae pulls him close, rubbing his back lightly. She pulls away, giving the boy a relieved smile and ruffles his blonde hair. "I'm glad you're okay."

She takes his hand, bring him out to the living room. She sits on the couch beside Tevit, pulling Kwiet up to sit on her lap. "We were just talking about what to do for dinner. What would you like? Going out or ordering in?"

Kwiet Ideya
May 27th, 2004, 12:04:36 AM
He "hmphs" and kicks his feet a little, trying to decide. Going out might mean a date, but ordering in might, too. Abel did both on his dates, though usually he went out, to keep the kids off his back.

"Hm...out!"

In his mind though, he's thinking..."This is a test...this is only a test. If this were a REAL "your mom's getting married to this guy" emergency, she wouldn't be inviting you along..."

Tevit Ramastan
May 27th, 2004, 12:13:09 AM
Tevit nodded in approval of Kweit's decision. He wasn't sure quite how to act around the boy yet, so he decided to jsut be himself.

Shifting his position on the couch, the mongoose asked, "Okay, so, where should we go? I'm afraid I don't know the area much."

Dae Jinn
May 27th, 2004, 12:21:42 AM
"Hmmmm, well, we had pizza the other night. Maybe we should go out for a nice dinner at a fancier resteraunt. There are a few a couple of levels up."

She gives Kwiet a tight hug, smiling over at Tevit. "That okay with you, Kwiet?"

Kwiet Ideya
May 27th, 2004, 12:27:23 AM
"...okay..."

The answer is hesitant, preceded and followed upon with gulps out of the soda can. A fancy restaurant...that means he might have to dress up, and that they might not have cheeseburgers or fries or anything good. Of course, it won't stop him from trying something to be more grown up, but he knows he shouldn't ask for something he won't eat. He learned that the hard way, from the four-armed daddy and his spatulas.

Tevit Ramastan
May 27th, 2004, 12:28:05 AM
Tevit glanced down at the ratty white tee-shirt and oil-stained cargo pants he was wearing and laughed, "Well, as long as they don't have a dress code. I look like I jsut walked out of my shop."

Standing up, he shrugged and said, "Oh well, we can just tell them that this is dressed up for my culture."

Dae Jinn
May 27th, 2004, 12:39:39 AM
She laughed, staying on the couch, but shifting Kwiet onto the cushions beside her.

"I said "fancier"; I wasn't refering to tux and tails, Tevit. I meant, like a nice sit-down place, with real food. If that makes sense."

Her eyes wander across Tevits body for a brief second, her cheeks turning rosey, before she gets up off the couch. "I think I need to change into something less paint-covered. I'll be right back,"

Dae leaves the two of them in the living room, heading upstairs.

Kwiet Ideya
May 27th, 2004, 12:41:38 AM
So. Time by himself in the living room with the would-be daddy. He kicks his feet more, shaking the empty soda can and looking up to see where Tevit's looking.

"What'cha lookin' at, Mister?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 27th, 2004, 12:50:52 AM
Caught off-guard, the mongoose stumbled for a reply, "Uh, um, not much, really. Just kind of looking around, I guess."

Seeing as he was going to be there for a little bit, Tevit took a seat on the couch again. "So, um, your mom tells me that you are a student at the Jedi Order. Have you seen another man there like me, only he would have gray fur, kind of long in front," he used his paws to indiscate the long locks of headfur J'ktal had near the front of his face. "That's my cousin, J'ktal."

Kwiet Ideya
May 27th, 2004, 02:18:17 PM
"Nuh uh. I saw a brown guy like you once though, at Yog's place."

His run-in with Sejah had been brief. The boy had been watching the Nehantite all day and when he had finally approached, had spoken with him for maybe five minutes before being sidetracked by something else.

Dae Jinn
May 27th, 2004, 02:32:04 PM
Dae finally reappears, dressed in a clean red tank-top and black skirt. Her smile brightens as she sees the pair of them on the couch, talking.

"Are you boys ready to go?"

Tevit Ramastan
May 27th, 2004, 02:54:28 PM
Rubbing his paws together, Tevit looked back to Dae and nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be," he replied.

Kwiet Ideya
May 27th, 2004, 03:07:04 PM
Kwiet just jumps off the couch and pitches his soda can in the garbage on his way to the door.

"Where are we going?" he asks, holding it open for his mother.

Dae Jinn
May 27th, 2004, 03:14:04 PM
She steps outside, waiting for the pair of them to follow. She stopped at the edge of the street, hailing a cab.

"I guess to O'Bradys, they're pretty good." She took Kwiets hand in hers, the other reaching out to hold onto Tevits' one paw as they waited for a cab to come their way.