PDA

View Full Version : Save me...!

Kyle Raiden
May 14th, 2004, 06:31:57 PM
I talk without thinking. Its a problem I have.

Can you NOT delete this profile? I wanna keep playing as Kyle...but there is one thing I would ask.

Kyle is a really simple, starting at basics character. Can we/you please try to forget about Jacen and Janson and all the other stuff? I'm gonna post in Meras later to explain some stuff, if anyone is interested. But the basics are that I was trying to distract myself enough that I didn't have to think about all of the bad stuff going on.

But yeah...explaination on Meras.

Please...don't delete Kyle. He's too cute to die. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 14th, 2004, 06:51:16 PM
Seeing as we don't just randomly delete characters, I fail to see why we would do so to yours. . . ?

Are you asking us to delete Jacen and Janson?

Kyle Raiden
May 14th, 2004, 06:52:51 PM
There was a thread here earlier that I posted. Yeah, I want Jacen Dantarno, Janson Star, Kieran Dantarno, Axel King, Inyos Hei'aan, Trey and Orbren Tiaal deleted, if possible. I'm just gonna stick with one character...like I should have done in the first place.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 14th, 2004, 08:38:26 PM
Dual threads serve no purpose. Why did you start another one? It just confused me. :x

Closing thread, this is being covered in the other thread.

TheHolo.Net
May 14th, 2004, 08:43:15 PM
The other thread was posted first and then closed by a mod. I have since moved it here, after which this thread was made in the wrong forum as well, and then I edited his first post to remove this name from the deletion list and opened it then moved this thread here.