PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Till Prooven Innocent: The Fall of Kelt Simoson

Kelt Simoson
May 13th, 2004, 05:49:45 PM
Actually it had been quiet nice to see his step mother after so many years of being isolated, alone and without any of his homeworlders. The only kin from his world he had seen or met since his banishment from his homeworld so many moons ago was that Moriarci; and if it had not been for Ryla and Morgan, well, Kelt dreaded to think where he would be, six foot under most likely.

As Kelt sat on his apartment veranda one evening a flood of thougts crashed back towards him...the sun set starting a blaze of day dreams...The sun melted away to reveal a burning house made of black timer and white walls, and it burnt to cinder.

Kelt tried so hard to find a way in, but the heat had destroyed every entrance, the roof had callapsed in on itself and the walls were beginning to char down to a black ash filled structure...it was to late.

The fire burned ever higher into the starry night but even the tear Kelt whept on his knees would not put the fliams out, he must have shed an ocean that night, he must have shed a sea of tears but none of it would extinguish the fires and the pain that collected within his heart.

It was to late, all to late.

She was dead...

She was dead...

The roof finaly fell from its fraim and crashed down towards the ground, oooohhss and arrrrss sounded from the crowed, but once that was gone, only the rangers weeping whimpered from above the roaring of the fire.

Rising from his knees Kelt looked around him, his hands covered in blood, the towns folk had gathered the see the burnt building but now looked at him as if he, Kelt, were the murderer, now nothing more than a fraim that once held laughter and happiness the building raged ever onwards, it was now nothing but a pit, a black pit of ash-

Knock Knock...

Kelt rubbed his eyes and looked back out over Coruscant. The sun had nearly set and the stars were beginning to say hello, the memories flooded away with the sun untill finaly, it was twighlight.

Knock Knock...

' Hold on, friend, im coming....'

Taking his feet off the balconey wall and getting up from his seat he made his way toward the door, a visitor behind it, Kelt wondered who it would be after light. Dasquian perhaps?

imported_Jacali Danner
May 13th, 2004, 06:19:33 PM
How long had it actually been since they'd seen each other? Many months. Far too long, but the two had parted ways and tonight she felt that special bond they had within the Force.

Kelt's Force signature was near, he was back from wherever he had travelled too. He needed her, she felt he was troubled.

The Padawan had been resting after a long day of reading, teaching and exercising. She opened her eyes and flung her legs over the side of her bed.

Jacali sighed, she wasn't one to hold a grudge, they were after all friends and had been since the time she had arrived.

Quietly, she exited her quarters and made her way to Kelt's room. With a deep breath, Jacali knocked on his door and wondered what had him troubled so.

Kelt Simoson
May 13th, 2004, 06:26:16 PM
Operning the door and seeing the Padawan connected with a mixture of joy and dred. Joy because he had not seen Jacali in many months and has missed her greatly and dred because this was simply not just a coincidence, the dream of the burning house and then suddenly Jacali showing her face? was the force connecting these two tonight?

' Oh, hello, Jacali' Kelt said awkwardly, his voice cracking in mid sentance as he tried to regain his more normal, strong composure. ' Would you like to come in for a spot of evening tea, perhaps on the balconey?' Kelt felt perhaps he had asked this all to quickly but stepped asside anyway to let the young woman in.

Closing the door behind him.

' How have you been Miss.Danner?'

imported_Jacali Danner
May 13th, 2004, 06:40:27 PM
"Tea would be great, Kelt." She smiled and stepped in. "It's good to see you back."

Jacali stepped into his living area and turned to face him. "I've been doing well, my friend." She studied him for a moment and could feel a deep hint of sadnes lingering within him.

The connection they shared wasn't puzzling whatsoever, they cared deeply for each other at one time and Jacali had to believe they still did.

The Force wouldn't let anything by or slip through the cracks, even if both parties denied it, eventually everything would come out into the open.

Jacali stepped up to him and rested a hand gently on his. "I feel something has happened while you were away. I felt it as I was resting, would you like to talk about it?" A look of concern was on her face.

Kelt Simoson
May 15th, 2004, 11:52:14 AM
Kelt quickly smiled, it was one of those smiles that quickly tried to bar the way for others to get to close to inner feelings. It was one of those smiles that tried to hide what was really going on, a smile of slight deception, a white lie.

It was simply one of those smiles.

' Honestly Jacali, i feel fine.' The Green Knight hated keeping his feelings bottled up inside but when it came to things that he need not discuss he would keep a lid on his feelings, a step sister being a Sith was one of those feelings. It was a private feeling that Kelt would keep to himself.

It was simply one of those feelings.

Escaping into the kitchen Kelt began to prepare the Tea and a few moments later of awkward silence he returned with a trey, two mugs and a pot of tea, he beckoned her to follow him with a flick of the head and they both went out onto the balconey, the stars shone down upon them, it was a beutiful night looking over the lights of Coruscant.

' It's just a very personal matter...' Kelt said finaly, after seeing Jacalis face, a face of question.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 16th, 2004, 09:23:07 AM
Jacali took a cup of tea after he poured it for her. She held it to her lips and looked at him over it. "Sometimes, it's those very personal matters that prove to bring one down faster than a Sith ever could." She took a sip, keeping her eyes on him.

There was something there, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

DarthHERA
May 29th, 2004, 11:33:46 PM
Hera stared down at the picture held in her hand.

A soft, serious face framed by shoulder-length light brown hair and a trim beard, looked back at her, unmoved by the Sith's cool regard.

Not for the first time that evening, Hera wondered if her letter had been delivered. The courier assured her that if Kelt Simoson was at the Greater Jedi Order, wherever that was, he would receive it. The generalised address would get into the right hands and the item being of the standard, non-incendary or hatemail type catagory - would have no problem getting through.

And so, her invitation had been sent.

A simple note. To the point. As was her style.

~ Brother,

Are you as curious as I?

We should meet.

HDK ~

She had included a number to be contacted at and now there was nothing to do but wait. And see.

Placing the photograph on her desk, Hera ran a finger along Kelts jaw and around his chin.

"Where are you, brother mine"

"Sometimes, it's those very personal matters that prove to bring one down faster than a Sith ever could."

Jacali's observation could not have been timed better.

A short knock on the door heralded the arrival of a couriered letter to Jedi Kelt Simoson.

Kelt Simoson
May 30th, 2004, 06:25:14 AM
It was almost too convienient that only a month after he spoke to his step mother about his step sister that she should write to him and wanting to meet. Sitting down next to Jacali out on the viranda once again after scanning it twice on the way there, he passed it to her with a strait, grave expression.

' What d'you suppose that means?' he asked sadly

imported_Jacali Danner
May 30th, 2004, 08:21:53 AM
Jacali read the note and looked up at Kelt. "Wow, did you even know you had a sister? This is quite interesting, Kelt. Very interesting indeed." She passed the note back to him.

Kelt Simoson
May 30th, 2004, 10:55:59 PM
The Jedi Knight was still in a little shock of it himself, why Elli had only told him a few weeks ago was beyond anyones guess. Why did she not tell him when he was younger, more understanding? so he would be used to the idea by the age of 24. Why now? and Thy this letter now?

' Neither did i till a few weeks ago, Jacali, and thats not the half of it trust me, shes also one of the bad guys, shes also a Sith' He let that sink into her mind before looking back to her and taking a cup of tea from the table.

' I am really not looking forward to meeting her, but for the sake of my heritage i have to...'

imported_Jacali Danner
May 31st, 2004, 06:32:52 AM
"Oh..." was all Jacali could say when Kelt mentions his sister was a Sith.

"That will make your reunion very on edge, so to say. But, you're right she is your heritage, so you probably should meet her."

Kelt Simoson
Jun 5th, 2004, 05:31:57 AM
Looking at Jacali doubtfully Kelt took the letter back in his hand and touched its paper idly with one index finger. This was a very important deal for Kelt, family and friends always was with the Jedi Knight and meeting his step sister who was a darksider while kelt followed the light to a tee was something he much feared.

' I dont know Jacali, i really just dont know. I have been following the Jedi ways for a few years now and i dont know if i can bring myself to think i am related to a Sith, somone whome im supposed to be away from, detatch from.' kelt placed the letter on the table.

' Would you go?'

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 6th, 2004, 08:50:03 AM
Jacali sipped on her tea and was quiet for a few moments. "I would think that the curiousity would gain the upper hand and I'd have to go see her just once. In a public place and possibly with a friend, though they just be around in case something were to happen, not at the same table or anything. But, I think finding ones roots can be a good thing."

Kelt Simoson
Jun 7th, 2004, 02:22:03 AM
Kelt nodded slowly and moved from the balconey to inside the kitchen where the communicator was and with what seemed like a heavy hand he punched in the number upon the letter. HDK? well it had to be said the woman had a way with words.

What would he say to her? what did she want to say to him. There really was not much to say to be frank. One was a Sith the other a Jedi, she would know this by now and know it well. What did she want?.

The dial tone suddenly turned into a ringing and Kelts stomerch turned to butterflys.

Here we go.

Suddenly thr reciever was picked up and whoever it was would have a nervous Kelt to handle on the other end.

DarthHERA
Jun 8th, 2004, 01:01:18 AM
"What?"

The greeting, such as it was, was delivered in a flat demanding manner that instantly alerted the person on the other end that they had better have something worthwhile to say.

Hera was so engrossed in the picture of her step brother, she had not bothered to look at the incoming display which detailed the originating location of the call - Coruscant. She was so intent on the "Kelt" before her eyes, she did'nt realise it was he who held the attention of her ears.

"I said, what? ... And make it quick, Im busy"