PDA

View Full Version : My journey ( Open for visiting )

Dark Daylight
May 13th, 2004, 02:39:09 PM
** Daylight had been away for about 14 days not long but still long enough for him to realize why he was here and what he was going to do. He figured that he was actually here because he had always admired many of the sith's although he thought it was for personal problems, mainly his family being killed, like many other of the sith's this seemed like the logical reason, but it was not.**

**Daylight walked through the sith palace and entered his room. Realizing it had not been attended in weeks so he dusted the dust from his bed sheets and his table and sat down. He began to think about his travels remembering all the great things that happened, then removed a book from his desk. He opened it and wrote in the book**

Day 1

I remember setting off from the spaceport and going to the calm desert nearby not sure how many planets away. But it was pleasant I looked for a place to sleep. I concluded this day by just arriving and sleeping to store energy.

Day 2

I remember waking up and a woman knocking on my door telling my it was cleaning time ( a bit annoying but I let her get on with it ) I walked out of my room refreshed and didn't have a clue where I was going to go so I just went to the nearest place to buy food. I ate my meal and returned to my room and led down preparing for the day ahead packing various things. But most of all i remembered my training saber. Although not the fully qualified light saber it still caused more damage than a stick.

** Daylight stops writing this and lean back on his two back legs of his chair and remains for a few seconds then stands up leaving the book on the desk and falls on his bed.**

"I'm back and ready for the hard work. I'm going to prove myself to myself."

Lucianus Adair
May 17th, 2004, 10:46:48 AM
Passing silently through the passageways of the living quarters, Phoenix Mars Whyte was armed to the teeth. He'd come back after a sudden disappearance, having to do with something that he didn't particularily like, and had yet to visit his quarters and change.

I thought that fool was dead. I swear I'd removed his head with my own blade.... His fists were so tightly closed, the smooth tips of his fingers were digging into his palms as if he had nails long enough to do the same thing. He was burning with so much anger, it'd feel like a rancor in size and presence for anyone nearby. Still, he kept his keen senses open, and recognized an unfamiliar presence, just as he passed by a room....

I do recall this room being empty before. Now, it's either someone who arrived in my absence or an intruder.

The latter was highly unlikely. The defenses of this place were second to none, in addition to the skills of the occupants.

So.... Mars raised one hand to knock, while the other reached to his back, slowly sliding an abnormally long sword from it placement on his strong back.

"Anybody home?"

Stupid question, but despite his darksider displacement, the young man still did have manners.

Dark Daylight
May 17th, 2004, 11:09:17 AM
Daylight quite disturbed as he had begun sleeping woke up and used the force to swing the door open.

"what is the problem? Is there something you need, if not please go away im trying to sleep. "

Lucianus Adair
May 20th, 2004, 02:21:22 AM
Phoenix smirked.

"Oh...So you do belong here. I apologize. I just got back and when I left, this room was empty. I thought you were an intruder... ...which, by the way, is highly unlikely."

Mars returned the 5 shaku long sword to its sheath.

"My name would be Phoenix Whyte. Most, however, call me Mars."

Dark Daylight
May 26th, 2004, 02:42:27 PM
"I'm sorry if I am taking a room you have been close to but please leave me alone as I am too tired to be able to aquaint myself."