PDA

View Full Version : Question...RE: Terms of Release thread

Dark Lord Rivin
May 13th, 2004, 12:49:28 PM
How are things going with This thread, Are people almost ready to contact Rivin Again? Or are you just wanting Rivin to keep Vista.

I'm just asking cause I think the thread is important enough to not let it be forgotten.

Navaria Tarkin
May 13th, 2004, 09:11:41 PM
Well, I was the last to post so :) I am not waiting on me :D

Rognan Dar
May 13th, 2004, 09:47:48 PM
Well, is there something else that needs to be talked about? I've contributed all that I can at the moment. I just need to know what I am suppose to do right now.

Navaria Tarkin
May 13th, 2004, 10:58:57 PM
I was hoping for more feedback about 'the plan' since i was winging the entire thing :lol

Marcus Telcontar
May 14th, 2004, 07:20:26 AM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
I was hoping for more feedback about 'the plan' since i was winging the entire thing :lol

I say we grab Rivin, stick spikes under his nails and rip them off, then play lots of Celine Dion at high volume until his brain melts down. After that, we put him and Jamel in the same room.

Kwiet Ideya
May 14th, 2004, 07:59:55 AM
Screw the rest of that, just leave him with Jamel. After that he'll come running and begging for everything else.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 14th, 2004, 10:03:58 AM
I'm just waiting on others to reply to the thread since as Marga, she's contributed all she can think of right now.

Rognan Dar
May 14th, 2004, 10:31:42 PM
So it looks like we (me and Marga) are just waiting for the council to tell them directly what they are going to do. Maybe we just need more of the council to agree on one thing and then just go with it.

But I think we should do something like stick him with Jamel. Is there possibly something worse then that?

Kwiet Ideya
May 14th, 2004, 11:33:05 PM
No. Nothing is worse than being locked in a room with Jamel while he corks his eyes in martial artist pleasurement fisting.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:42:32 PM
So now that Rognan and Marga have the delivery prosess and details of the ransom, is anything going to happen with it?

Rognan Dar
Jun 7th, 2004, 03:39:12 PM
Er....yes...I think. I posted last and was waiting for Marga to do something, but then I forgot about the thread. Um, I dont know whats going to happen. Need Marga to direct where it should go.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 14th, 2004, 10:53:29 AM
Next week and I'll post with it.