PDA

View Full Version : Helping the Other Side...(Je'gan)

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 13th, 2004, 12:09:06 PM
It had been a couple of weeks since their meeting in the B&G and A'jorrah Mazzic had been very busy on computer terminals to track down the most vicious woman she could fathom from her lifetime.

The Madame.

She knew of sirnames and unpublished accounts, she afterall had been Madame's right hand man, so to say until the destruction of the Dark Angels Palace, months ago.

A'jorrah had considered herself very lucky that day, since she was on an errand...the thought left much to be desired. She had been on a errand for Madame that day and had only stopped into the B&G for a couple of drinks before returning.

How closely to death she had been. A'jorrah shook her head at the thought as all the information she had gather was being burnt onto a tiny computer chip which she would be be sending to Kes' master, Sith Knight Je'gan Olra'en.

The computer beeped when it was finished. She removed the chip and leaned back in her chair. "Never again, Madame will you hurt my family. This time it'll be you that is on the run and for good reason."

A'jorrah patched a comm link through to Corellia to the Sith Palace. From there she was patched through to Je'gan's personal comm. She awaited him to answer with the good news she had for him.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 13th, 2004, 03:42:32 PM
"Hi, this is Jeeg. Leave a m-

"Sorry 'bout that. Haven't gotten around to changing the recording yet." Je'gan's face went serious. "You've found something, Miss Mazzic?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 13th, 2004, 08:16:36 PM
A'jorrah smiled as Je'gan appeared on the screen before her. "Indeed, I have, Mr. Olra'en. After a thorough search through several unpublished accounts I was finally able to track her last transaction. It's a small, out of the way system in the Outer Core, called Darvin 3. The transaction was done at a rather pricey hotel in the city of Alusia."

Je'gan Olra'en
May 16th, 2004, 09:19:23 PM
"I see. Thank you for your time, Ms. Mazzic. I-

"What was she buying?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 18th, 2004, 04:02:55 AM
"It's from a boutique. Clothes, probably. That woman can't keep her hands off 'em."

Je'gan Olra'en
May 18th, 2004, 09:53:11 PM
"Ego is a standard Darksider weakness. Nice to be able to profile her so handily.

"Got anything else for me?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 20th, 2004, 08:54:21 PM
"I've imprinted everything I've found. Including old receipts and bookings, they've been traveling around quite a bit. Probably so no one will track them, but she forgot about me. Never had a second thought that I would track her down." A'jorrah smiled.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 21st, 2004, 04:59:59 PM
The Sith ticked down 'lack of foresight' on his mental list of the Madame's qualities, and felt a sense of kinship with her grow a little stronger.

"Thank you, Ms. Mazzic. COD on Corellia will reach me."

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 22nd, 2004, 06:27:05 AM
"Well, I'm glad to be of help, Mr. Olra'en. Maybe I can be at peace knowing that justice will be served and my family didn't die in vain."

Je'gan Olra'en
May 22nd, 2004, 10:04:14 AM
"Oh, there will be justice, that I can promise you..."

The link clicked off, leaving a young Sith Knight to his thoughts.