PDA

View Full Version : Justice needs to be delt(Council, Natia)

Tharinye Lerf
May 12th, 2004, 11:22:04 AM
OOC:Shanaria will be joining in this thread later on.

IC:
Tharinye is standing outside the doors to the Council chamber. He's dressed in his usual suit today. He'd sent a message to Natia to meet him here because there is a matter which will be discussed which she will want to be in on. After talking with numerous ppl that have dealings with Natia, he's finally gotten enough on her to bring her home. But first, he wishes the Council's approval of this.

He believes they have the right to know who they have amongst their number. His blonde hair is cut short in a very business like fashion. His face is composed and calm.

After taking a deep breath, he opens the doors to Council chamber and enters. He bows before the Council to show his respect for the governing body of the Jedi.

"Honoured Council, I wish to bring a matter of utmost importance before you today. Before I bring the matter forward though, I wish to wait for Natia Elessar. This concerns her very much."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 12th, 2004, 11:32:35 AM
*Natia had gotten a message earlier today, asking her to come before the Council because a matter of importance is being discussed and her input would be highly appreciated.

So, at the designated time, she approaches the Council chamber, dressed in a light blue dress and her lightsaber at her side. She sees somebody enter before she arrives, but does not worry about it.

When she enters the Council chamber, she inclines her head slightly to acknowledge the Council's presence*

Dasquian Belargic
May 12th, 2004, 12:11:21 PM
It seemed odd that a Padawan would request another Padawan be summoned before the Council, but the requested had been granted. Now that Natia has arrived, Dasquian asked:

“What is it you wish to discuss Tharinye?”

Navaria Tarkin
May 12th, 2004, 12:46:23 PM
Navaria had her elbows resting on the sides of her council chair, assessing the situation. She too had thought this an odd series of events but would wait patiently for the explanation.

Tharinye Lerf
May 12th, 2004, 02:25:44 PM
Tharinye nods his head slightly.

"First, for those of you who do not know, I am a member of my homeworlds Special law enforcemtent team. We are responcible for policing the members of our planet which are Force users.

I am also Natia Elessar's older brother.

Second, I wish your approval of taking my sister home to be put on trial for the crimes she has committed.

She committed her first murder at the age of four years old when she killed our Father. He was a kind man who did not deserve to be brutally murdered like he was. She then left our homeworld and made her way here where she showed violent tendencies on a regular basis. One such occasion was when she attacked a Knight by the name of Shade Magus.

After being here for awhile, she turned to the Darkside and trained under a member of the Black Hand named Taja Lorran. While on the Darkside, she committed numerous murders, several of which are on our homeworld.

In total, we have established the fact that she has murdered 53 individuals for little to no apparent reason."

Tharinye pauses for a moment to let his words sink in before continuing to speak.

"The families on our homeworld are crying for justice. They wish to see the killer of their loved ones put on trial and punished if she is found guilty.

Hence why I have come before you. I wish to take Natia home to be put on trial. If she is found innocent, then she will go free. If she is found guilty, then she shall be punished for her crimes."

Navaria Tarkin
May 13th, 2004, 08:52:54 AM
The meeting had already turned into another incident like with what happened to Sejah. Tharinye's accusations caused Navaria's heart to grow weary.

"Natia." She looked at the Padawan, hoping that these were just accusations but the Knight knew that Natia's brush with the Dark Side was true. "What do you have to say in your defense of what your Brother has stated?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 13th, 2004, 10:03:01 AM
*Natia stands in silence as she listens to her brother speak of things which she's done. She shows no reaction at all to the accusations being presented by her brother. Somehow, she knew this was going to happen*

All I have to say is that the government on my homeworld will charge a person for a murder they committed when they were only four years old.

Yes, I did kill my Father, but he deserved it. My brother may say that he was a kind and caring man, but he wasn't to my, or to Faith, or to Bunny. Both of which are my sisters.

As for my turning to the Darkside, yes, I did turn for awhile and yes, I did kill while I was on the Darkside.

But let me tell you something. My homeworld doesn't care that I killed anybody. They only care about the fact that I turned to the Darkside and I'm from my homeworld. You see, they feel that I give our planet a bad image by going to the Darkside and they few that as an abuse of my power.

But yes, I am guilty of all these charges, and probably others which they don't know about. I will not attempt to say otherwise, but if you do agree to send me to my homeworld, let it be known that you will have me tried in an adult court, with adult punishments, for crimes I committed as a four year girl who was terrified and did not know what she was doing. It was not until my legal guardian got me that I even knew I had Force potential.

*Natia continues to stand straight, letting her eyes fall upon each Council member as she talks*

I am sorry about the things I did in my past, and believe me, I already suffer for my actions.

Falcon Gyndar
May 13th, 2004, 11:02:26 AM
Falcon stands at full height. He clasps his hands behind him, and begins to speak. A sombre look sits on his visage.

"I know that of which has been spoken, and I know Miss Elessar, whom is also my daughter, very well compared with what has been brought to our attention. While what has been done is true and real, what happened with her biological parent was a matter of defense, as far as I recall. I've known the girl before she trusted any of the male species, and suffice to say, she was not in the best shape when she was brought to my since passed mother and head of the since destroyed Tyntia Jedi Order. Both previously stated person and Order have connection with the proceedings here today. "

He turns to Thariyne.

"Mr. Lerf... You trust far too easily."

Falcon did not say what it was that Tharinye trusted so easily in. If it was necessary to be known, the boy would ask him.

Tharinye Lerf
May 17th, 2004, 09:58:25 AM
"I'm sorry Mr. Gyndar. But I trust the facts that I have. And the fact's say that Natia needs to be put on trial for the crimes she has committed.

You may be her adopted Father, but that does not mean you know your daughter completely. All I'm asking is that she be sent with myself back to our homeworld so she can stand trial for what she has done. If they find her innocent, then she shall be relased. If not, she will be punished.

Unfortunately it does not matter that she has changed since do ing these deeds. What does matter in the eyes of the Law on my homeworld is that she had done them and recieved no punishment."

Tharinye clasps his hands behind his back as he lets his gaze seep the Council at this point. If they feel the need to ask for the order for Natia's return, he will present it, other wise, he shall keep quiet on it unless it needs to be brought forward.

Navaria Tarkin
May 17th, 2004, 10:47:47 AM
"I would like to see the orders from your Homeworld." Lerf had yet to present them and should have done so right away.

Tharinye Lerf
May 18th, 2004, 08:31:24 AM
Tharinye nods his head slightly as he reaches into his suit inside pocket and pulls out a piece of folded paper and steps forward to give them to Navaria. The folded paper consist of his official orders from his homeworld, dated for about a week ago for being issued.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 18th, 2004, 11:01:49 AM
*Natia takes a deep breath to calm her mind. She can't believe this is happening to her. Now, after so many years. She's never tried to hide the fact that yes, she did kill her Father, but she also made it known that she had no idea what she was doing. She lets her gaze move over the Council and her brother, but remains silent since she has nothing to say right now*

Navaria Tarkin
May 19th, 2004, 09:53:04 AM
Her face turned grim. This was just as bad as with what happened with Sejah. Her homeworld wanted blood and the list of charges were official. "There is no way to convince you that Padawan Elessar has indeed committed her life to the Jedi? It is a life of service and dedication to help beings in the galaxy that cannot protect themselves. To give ones life for another if necessary. Surely Natia would do more good here as penance to make up for her crimes, by saving more beings then she has killed or harmed."

Dasquian Belargic
May 19th, 2004, 10:28:51 AM
Dasquian listened silently. Navaria spoke wise words, as always. Perhaps they would be able to put forth a convincing case to the Padawan’s home world, that she was already atoning for her past transgressions under the watchful eye of the Council.

Tharinye Lerf
May 19th, 2004, 10:50:22 AM
"I'm afraid I have my orders. Convincing me won't do Natia any good. I do not have the power to change my orders. As much as I don't like having to be the bringer of bad news, especially of one of the Order here, I still need to take Natia to our homeworld to be put on trial. Any of you are welcome to come and speak for her as witnesses to say that she has changed her ways and is already doing what she can to make up for the crimes she has committed."

Tharinye again looks around at the Council as he speaks.

Shanaria Fabool
May 19th, 2004, 02:08:53 PM
ooc: Shanaria is comming from here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=662507#post662507)

ic:

When Shanaria reaches the GJO she immediately makes her way to the council chambers. She must talk to her master. An asstant at the doors to the council chambers stops her.

“Miss! You can’t go in there! The council is in session!”

Shanaria pushes the assistant out of the way, and goes to enter any way. She opens the doors to see the council talking to a young man, and a young woman that she has thought she had seen Leten hanging around with on occasion. She thinks to herself

good, she at least has the right to know what has happened to her friend.

Shanaria then speaks up addressing the council…

“I’m sorry for this intrusion, but I must speak for a moment with Dasquian for a moment.”

With herself covered in dirt, and her left leg of her blue outfit, containing a blaster hole, and being soaked with her own blood, she stops just inside the door and faces her master.

“Master, Council, I wish to request an immediate leave of absence from the GJO and my training here.”

Knowing that they will want to know why Shanaria just continues

“I feel it is my duty to attempt to retrieve a fellow student that my have given his life to save mine. Myself and this student, Leten Snat, were working of a project I’ve been working on for some time now in the lower levels when some men came after us. We tried to fight them but there were just too many, so we fan to a set of broken stairs which he thought they wouldn’t follow us up, due to the fact that you must jump from broken section to another broken section in order to climb the stairs. The men still came after us, and I was shot as I was placing a plank across the last gap.

Leten helped me to the other side and held his ground since it was me they were after. But I guess the numbers were too over whelming and felt that he had to do something so while standing on the plank over what he called the abyss, he cut a cable holding up the segment that the men were standing on. The men and Leten fell.

I tried to grab him with the force, but I was panicking and I was in pain, and could not get a lock on him. I sensed all the life signs that were falling wink out except for one. Though at that distance I could not identify who lived, I do not want to put it to chance that Leten is still alive and may need medical attention. So I now request again for the leave required to affect a search for the man that saved my life, and my friend, Leten Snat.”

Shanaria pauses for a moment, then remembers something…

“Oh he also told me to say to a girl named Natia, “I’m sorry, this is my destiny” though I do not know who this person is.”

Navaria Tarkin
May 19th, 2004, 03:07:30 PM
There weren't too many times that Navaria looked displeased, but Shanaria entering the Council Room in the middle of this important meeting was uncalled for. The Knight was about to scold the Padawan, but she was beaten to the punch. Her eyes widened a little at this news and looked at Natia. The situation just had gotten worse for the troubled Padawan, but Navaria did not know why. It was a gut instinct she was feeling from the Force.

She glanced at Shanaria, disappointment in her voice. "While this is indeed a serious matter, barging in on Council Sessions is a rule set in place for a reason. To interrupt them is quite disrespectful and unnecessary in this case."

Navaria looked to Lerf, "My apologies for this intrusion. This will take only a moment longer," and returned to Shanaria, "All you needed to do was speak to a high ranking Jedi about what happened. This did not need the Council's approval nor do you need to quit your studies to help search for Padawan Snat. Your concern has clouded your judgement in this case, although I understand the reason why.

You are dismissed to find any free Jedi to aid you in searching for Snat. Bring this up with the local authorities as well ... And next time you feel the need to barge into another session, I suggest you have a message sent to us to avoid another mishap." She did not like to be harsh, but there were an assortment of serious matters that needed to be dealt with inside the chamber. Depending on what could be discussed, Shanaria could have offended a diplomat, overheard sensitive material ... "Am I clear, Padawan?"

Dasquian Belargic
May 19th, 2004, 03:12:07 PM
Dasquian agreed with all that Navaria had said, and had little else to add to what she had said to his apprentice. “We will speak in regards to this matter later, Shanaria. Until then, please return to your quarters. I will send you a communication after this meeting has convened.” This said, he sat back in his chair, waiting for the Padawan to depart before the proceedings continued.

Falcon Gyndar
May 20th, 2004, 02:08:28 AM
Falcon just raised a brow.

Leten, hmm? I know the boy...But yes, it will have to wait, as everything must from time to time....

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 20th, 2004, 11:20:32 AM
*Natia looks at the Council, concern clearly on her face after what Shanaria has said about Leten*

May I ask that we finish our business as quickly as possible because I would like to go out and search for my boyfriend. Or is you wish, you can make the decision without me here so I can start searching immediatly.

*Natia before wasn't happy about what's going on here, now she's downright upset about it. Leten falling who know's how far, perhaps hurt and needing help. She's going with her gut which is telling her he's still alive.

Truth be told, she doesn't care what happens to herself as long as Leten's alright*

Shanaria Fabool
May 20th, 2004, 12:53:23 PM
"I'm Sorry for my distruptrution. I will be in my room long enough to tend to my injured leg, then I'll be going out to look for Leten."

She looks at her master.

"If you wish to discuss this further I'll be in my room untill my leg is bandaged."

Shanaria bows with respect to the others and turs and walks out of the room.

Dasquian Belargic
May 20th, 2004, 01:05:01 PM
Dasquian watches Shanaria leave, then turns to Natia.

“As much as I understand your concern for Padawan Snat, it is not your place to be looking for him- not least of all when you already have the issue of being tried on your home world already burdening you. Members of the Order will be dispatched to find Leten, while others will travel with you and Tharinye to argue your case against your home worlds judicial officials.”

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 20th, 2004, 02:33:03 PM
*Natia's eyes flash with anger before she manages to calm herself*

With all due respect, my place right now is to find my boyfriend and see that he gets medical attention. I already know the outcome of the trial on my homeworld. They shall find me guilty because I will not deny what I have done in my past. That right there will see me sent to prison.

*Natia is obviously doing her best to remain calm and not get angry*

But I will abide by your decision and prepare myself for a trip to my homeworld.

*Natia spins on her heal and runs out of the Council chamber, not able to stand being in there any longer then she already has. They are going to send her to her homeworld to be tried in an adult court where she shall be found guilty and face punishment as if she were an adult*

Tharinye Lerf
May 21st, 2004, 08:33:42 AM
Tharinye nods slightly when he hears that Natia will be sent home for her trial, though there will be other Jedi along as well. That does not worry him. If they come and plead their case to help Natia, then they shall do that. It is there right to.