PDA

View Full Version : Lost, and even more lost

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 12:58:43 PM
*Natia steps off of the gang plank of the ship and into the spaceport on Coruscant. She's just getting home from a rather nice three week vacation. It's the afternoon right now, unlike when she left when it was the middle of the night. She'd left Poledra in Quay's care with a note.

Now she's back to the hustle and bustle of life on Coruscant. But she's got new hope now. And it's come from a surprising place.

She shoulders her bag and starts walking out of the spaceport and off to Dexter's where she calls home. Her thoughts are still on her conversation which she had with Dalethria.

A light laugh comes from her mouth as she's walking down the street, walking past a set of legs which are sticking out of a garbage can*

It's great to be back here again. Can't wait to see Grandpa and Leten, and Quay, all of them.

Leten Snat
May 11th, 2004, 01:03:22 PM
Leten was rummaging through a garbage can when he heard Natia's voice. He quickly pulls him self out of the garbage can and looks around. It's not long till he sees that Natia has just passed him.

"NATIA!" He calls after her as he runs towards her. Giving her a hug as he gets to her. "Where have you been! I was so worried about you! I haven't seen you for weeks!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 01:07:04 PM
*Natia spins around to face Leten when she hear's him call her name*

Hey Leten

*Natia returns Leten's hug*

You had no need to worry about me. I left a note with Quay letting her know where I was so none of you would worry. But to answer your question, I went on a slight vacation to get away from the hustle and bustle of Corsucant. I need to get away from time to time because I'm not native to this planet.

Leten Snat
May 11th, 2004, 01:09:49 PM
Leten pulls back slightly and gives Natia a quick kiss on the lips.

"Well nobody told me you were off on a vacation. Well anyway, what matters is that you are back. So how did your vacation go?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 01:24:03 PM
*Natia returns Leten's kiss with one of her own*

My vacation went rather well. I'm back here to face the wrath of Poledra who I left here. It was so weird not having her around these past few weeks.

*Natia slips her right hand into Leten's left hand*

I'm sorry that nobody told you that I was going off for a vacation, but I'm back now and I'm not heading off anywhere any time soon.

Leten Snat
May 11th, 2004, 01:27:29 PM
Leten smiles, Letting his hand fall into Natia's

"Thats good to hear that you will be staying for a while. So what all did you do while you were gone?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 01:32:01 PM
Not to much. Went to a small backwater planet where I got a hotel room and relaxed. Came across an old friend which I hadn't seen in years and talked with her briefly before she had to leave.

So, what have you been up to.

Leten Snat
May 11th, 2004, 01:35:16 PM
"I've been doing alot of digging through junk. I also got some training with my lightsaber, and learned how to control what I look like when I hide. Though at the moment it hurts my head alot to control my illusions but everytime I try it it gets easer."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 01:40:18 PM
That's wonderful to hear. I'm happy that you're learning how to use your powers when you want to.

Find anything useful??

Leten Snat
May 11th, 2004, 01:47:13 PM
Leten takes off his pack and starts to dig through it. After a few moments he pulls some thing and offers it to Natia, blushing as he hands it over.

The item I a diamond like gemstone carved into the shape of a heart, on a platinum chain.

"I found this for you on floor 17 unger a pile of bone, that had been crunched by ghouls."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 01:52:55 PM
*Natia smiles as Leten hands her the necklace*

That's a very nice necklace. Thank-you my friend.

*Natia gives Leten a quick kiss on the cheek*

Leten Snat
May 11th, 2004, 01:57:08 PM
"I'm glad you like it..."

Leten blushes even more when he gets kissed on the cheek.

"So what would you liek to do right about now?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 12th, 2004, 08:58:10 AM
Right now, I'd like to drop my stuff off at home, maybe say hi to Grandpa, and then spend some time with just you.

*Natia goes to put the necklace on as she starts walking towards Dexter's again*

Leten Snat
May 12th, 2004, 09:48:47 AM
"Allright." Leten says as they walk towards Dexter's

"That looks really nice on you." Leten says pointing to the necklace

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 12th, 2004, 11:38:58 AM
I'm glad you think so.

*Natia and Leten walk for awhile together, hand in hand before they reach Dexter's*

Well, I just want to drop my stuff off, but if you want to join me, by all means.

Leten Snat
May 12th, 2004, 11:43:37 AM
"Sure..."

Leten goes to walk in to Dexter's with Natia.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 12th, 2004, 11:46:49 AM
*Natia waves to Dexter as her and Leten walk past him and into a back room. She pulls the ladder down after making sure the door's closed and her and Leten climb up the ladder. After they're up, she pulls the ladder up and goes to head over to her room where she drops her bag*

Anything new and interesting here Leten??

Leten Snat
May 19th, 2004, 02:30:02 PM
Leten shakes his head...

"No not really just some new and interesting junk I found, and sold."