PDA

View Full Version : Fight! Fight! Fight! (Jezreal)

Dark Lord Rivin
May 11th, 2004, 11:40:22 AM
Back in the training grounds again. Rivin thinks to himself. He had called his student here this morning, and now awaits her arrival. Hopefuly she will not take too long to get here.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 12th, 2004, 10:59:43 PM
Jezreal walked out onto the Training Grounds. She paused to smell the fresh air before heading over to where Rivin was waiting. She was wearing black baggy pants and a pink shirt

She stoped infront of Rivin "You called me Master." She said giving him a bow of respect.

Dark Lord Rivin
May 13th, 2004, 12:41:33 PM
Rivin returns the bow to Jezreal.

"Yes I did. I would like to start you on your lightsaber training. Did you construct like I asked you to at our last class?"

Jezreal Darkshard
May 13th, 2004, 06:16:37 PM
Jezreal looked at the ground "I about half way done with building my sabre" She said hopinh he would not be mad.

Dark Lord Rivin
May 14th, 2004, 01:42:02 PM
Rivin smiles at Jezreal...

"Don't worry, these things take time."

Rivin unclips a saber from his belt and hands it to Jezreal.

"For the time being, you can use this. I captured it from a Jedi name Wei, in order to get my knighthood at the order, so I would like it back when we are done."

Jezreal Darkshard
May 20th, 2004, 10:12:51 PM
Jezreal took the Sabre from Rivin and held it carefuly. She had precticed a bit with training sabres but that wasa differenth then using a real one

She looked up from the sabre at Rivin "I am ready" She said holding the hilt in her hand, ready to activate it as soon as Rivin activated his.

Dark Lord Rivin
May 21st, 2004, 10:08:07 AM
"Just So you know all the sabers being used have been powered down to the point where they will not cut. They will still burn, infact a touch from the blade will give you a 2nd degree burn. so you still must be carful.

First I want you to activate the saber, and take up a defencive stance. I would like to see how you stand..."

Rivin waits for his student to respond..

OOC: Please describe the stance in detail.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 21st, 2004, 10:47:29 PM
Jezreal nodded her head and carefully activated the lightsabre, Its beam cast its glow on her face as he looked at it. She bent her knees slightly and held the lightsabre in her right hand with her hand out infront of her, the beam pointed diagonally toward the left

She kept her left hand a over her left hip incase it would be needed. He looked on at Rivin wondering what he was planing for his first move

OOC: Do you know what color the lightsaber blade is?

Dark Lord Rivin
May 25th, 2004, 09:28:08 AM
OOC: The blade is blue.

IC: Rivin walks around her, his hand not going near his lightsabers.

"You don't was to slouch, It impead you movement. If you don't know where your opponet will attack, it is best to hold your saber in both hands. This gives you the ability to block a solid forceful frontal attack, or allows you to instantly switch the saber into ether hand if neaded. If one foot is in front of the other slightly, it will give you better results if you try to pivot on your feet."

Jezreal Darkshard
May 27th, 2004, 10:48:13 PM
"Yes Master" Jez said as he moved to grip the sabre in both her hands infront of her while moving out of her slouch by putting one foot forward and one backward "How's this Master?"

Dark Lord Rivin
May 28th, 2004, 10:13:35 AM
"Much better."

Rivin walks around Jezreal again.

"Now this position is good for both attack and defence, since when using a lightsaber, an attack can also be defence, as well as defence also being an attack. Even though you would be in a lightsaber fight, doesn't meen that is the only weapon you can use. The ground, the air, and any water around you could be filled with things you could use agenst them, not to mention the force or whatever tricks you may be hiding on your person."

Rivin stops in front of Jezreal, pulling out one of his lightsaber and activating it.

"Attack me. I will be blocking, and only blocking. See if you can hit me."

Jezreal Darkshard
May 31st, 2004, 09:47:26 PM
Jezreal focused her dark force energy as she watched Rivin stand before her. Suddenly He shot forward using the force to speed her, She thrusted the sabre infront of herslf and toward the man's belly

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 1st, 2004, 09:58:57 AM
Rivin Gracefuly steps off to his left, allowing Jezreal to fly past him, since it is unlikely that she would be able to stop quickly enough to not pass him.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:26:30 AM
As soon as she could stop she turned around with a backhand slash toward Rivin's chest.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 3rd, 2004, 11:07:52 AM
Since Rivin was still holding his saber in a defencive position in front of him, It is not hard for rivin to symply block the attack.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 3rd, 2004, 10:13:22 PM
Jezreal Jumped back when her attack was blocked, She ducked low and swiped at his feet with the sabers blade.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:27:06 PM
Rivin jumps into the air, over tha lightsaber, doing a back flip, and lands just outside of Jezreal's attack range.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:45:46 PM
grrrrr, I guess I'll have to do more then plain attacks if I want to do better Jez thought as he planned her next attack

She darted forward with her sabre held over her head as if she was going to use a downward slash. She brought the saber down short of Rivin but when the blade was half way through its fall, she took a step back and the thrusted blade forward.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 17th, 2004, 01:27:42 PM
Rivin rasies his blade to block the downwards slash, but then notces that she is changing her attack. Rivin spins off to his left, just in time to not get hit, but a nice hole is burned into his cloke.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 18th, 2004, 01:26:49 PM
Jezreal backed up a few steps while she caught her breath. She darted forward slashing at Rivin's heaqd.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 22nd, 2004, 01:47:26 PM
Rivin steps backwards raising his saber inorder to deflect the incomming attack.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 22nd, 2004, 11:03:48 PM
Jezreal let her sabre touch Rivin's and slide off it as she spun to completely around while moving closer to the ground, when she was about to finish her spin she held the sabre out so that it would catch Rivin's leg's if he didn't moved them.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:03:15 PM
Rivin brings his saber down to block the attack, expecting a low attack as Jezreal does her spin. he also reenforces his strength, in order to hold his saber still s she his it, giving the effect as if Jezreal had just spun and contacted a brick wall.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:12:17 PM
Jezreal's sabre shot out of her hands when it connected with Rivin's. She fell onto her knees, a few of her fingers where burn't. and her sabre had deactivated itself and was lying on the ground a few yards away.

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 1st, 2004, 12:28:45 PM
Rivin looks down at Jezreal, turnning off his saber.

"You did well, for a first try. Can you tell me what you did wrong?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:59:54 PM
Jezreal looked up at him and shook her head "The ony thing I can think I did wrong was my spin granted you time to formulate a plan to defend against it....."

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 27th, 2004, 11:45:00 AM
"First of all, you knew you were facing a stronger opponent, but yet you still let yourself use the saber with one hand. This was why you could not keep hold of your saber. To lose your weapon in combat is to sign your own death warrant. You should always use two hands untill you are sure that your skill in the force is enough to compansate for the lighter grip. Though you are partly correct about your spin. The less movement you need to make inorder to press the attack the better. Though at times spins are required. It is up to you to deside when these times are."

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:25:12 PM
Jezreal nodded her head "Yes Master. I got a little carried away and forgot to use both hands" She stodd up and looked over at her fallen sabre. She sighed and walked over to it and bent down to pick it up

She stood up again while holding her sabre loosely in her hand and turned to look at Rivin "What shall we do next?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 28th, 2004, 09:50:39 AM
"Put yourself into a defencive position. I will attack you. Do what ever you can to block dodge, or parry my attacks. I will wait till you are ready."

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 28th, 2004, 09:18:14 PM
Jezreal activated the sabre once more and held it in both hands before he, She move one foot forward and watched Rivin and nodded her head, agnoledging that she's ready.

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:09:24 AM
Rivin Re-activates his saber, and slowly starts to circle Jezreal, keeping himself facing her the whole time. Then after a few laps around Jezreal he Quickly steps towards her and off to her leftside, bringing his saber across at the front of her Neck, as there sabers contact from the block that will likely happen, Rivin intends to slip his foot behind Jezreal's left leg, and push hard on the connecting sabers.

Of course if she doesn't block, he will have to work with what he gets, but since the attack is comming in fast, and in an easy to block location, He can assume...

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:50:30 PM
Jezreal moved her body to the right and the sabre went over her left shoulder. She took a step and brought her sabre around and hit Rivin's sabre away from her

She took a few more steps back and resumed her defencive stance.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 5th, 2004, 10:28:46 AM
Rivin steps back in front of Jezreal, swinging his saber low at her left leg, attempting to hit as if he was going to cut off her legs at the knees.

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 6th, 2004, 08:54:37 PM
Jezreal angled her sabre down and so that the blade was standing in the path of Rivin's blade.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2004, 11:48:38 AM
Rivin twists his saber so that it is now over top of Jezreal's saber. he the swiftly brings his saber up towards Jezreal's Chest.

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 7th, 2004, 08:13:28 PM
Jezreal ducked her head down and Rivin's sabre went over her head but managed to burn a few strands of hair on her head, That was close she thought as she backsteped away from Rivin and brought her sabre up infront of her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2004, 01:14:15 PM
Rivin steps back and turns off his lightsaber

"You are doing well, but it is clear that you still need practice. I will arrange an assginment, in order to help you practice. do you have any questions before I take the saber and leave?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 8th, 2004, 03:01:59 PM
Jez deactivated her sabre also and shook her head "I have none" She extended her hand that was holding the sabre hilt that Rivin had let her use.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2004, 04:44:55 PM
Rivin nods, and takes the lightsaber from Jezreal.

"Very well. I will contact to in about a week in order to take you out on an assignment. I would recomend that you have your own lightsaber constructed at that time."

Rivin turns and walks out of the training room.

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 8th, 2004, 08:05:37 PM
Jezreal headed for her room and her almost completed sabre.