PDA

View Full Version : From saber to saber (Open)

Neyasha
May 11th, 2004, 10:40:28 AM
It was time. Time for change, time for work, and time fore a new weapon.

Neyasha goes over to her closet and pulls out a Katana blade. This was one of the two blades she used to fight off Talzen when he came for her daughter, The same one that broke off in his battle armor after impailing him.

So now she holds the handle. The handle with no blade. But she will give it a new one, one she is hoping to impale Talzen again with, One that will allow her to finish the mission her Husband gave her with his dying breath. Bring down Talzen.

Neyasha had already collected the parts she had needed to make the Lightsaber, now was the time to complete it. So she takes apart the handle, and removes the broken blade, and starts to carve out the inside if the wodden handle.

Valora Ashen
May 14th, 2004, 10:43:16 AM
Valora climbs out of her bed, since her mommy was up and doing thing. It was eary morning, but Valora couldn't sleep with a the noise. after she gets out of bed, she pick Jax off her pillow and puts him on her shoulder.

Jax stirs a bit, but more or less just changes his postion, and falls back to sleep.

Valora looks at Jax saying... "Lazy ferret."

When Jax just sleep and doesn't respond, Valora walks over to her mommy.

"What ya doing Mommy? It looks neat! Can I help?"

Neyasha
May 14th, 2004, 11:14:51 AM
Neyasha glances back at her daughter, then goes back to work.

"I am constructing myself a lightsaber, using the katana that broke on the man that took you from me. This is a very delicate, and complicated process that I must preform, So you may not help me. Now please go back to bed Valora."

Valora Ashen
May 14th, 2004, 11:26:51 AM
Valora comes right up to the work bench her mother is using.

"But mommy! I'm not sleepy! And...and... And Jax thinks its a good Idea that I help you!"

Jax look up when he hears his name, but notice that it's really nothing bad or good being sayed about him, so he just falls back to sleep.

Neyasha
May 14th, 2004, 12:32:39 PM
Neyasha continues to work as she talks to Valora ...

"Valora, you require more sleep than what you have recieved. Go back to bed and sleep. The best way you can help me is by going back to bed."

Neyasha adds to herself in her mind...

or you could find someone else to bug

Valora Ashen
May 17th, 2004, 11:50:45 AM
"But MOMMY! I NOT SLEEPY! I NO NEED GO BED!"

Neyasha
May 17th, 2004, 12:02:02 PM
Neyasha has a feeling that she will not get Valora to leave her alone, so she says...

"Why don't you run to the end of the hall and look in the GJO landing bay and see how Audrie is doing... Alright?"

Valora Ashen
May 17th, 2004, 12:06:32 PM
"Okay!"

Valora opens the door and runs down the hall to the landing bay. when she gets there she trys to jump to hit the button that opens the door. She keeps trying to hit the button, untill she sees another person in the hall.

She waves to them saying...

"Hi! YOU HELP ME?! I NEED GO IN AN SEE IF AUDRIE OKAY!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 18th, 2004, 12:23:14 PM
No Poledra, you're wrong on that. No, don't interrupt me when I'm speaking to you girl.

*Natia at this point looks up when she hears Valora call out for help*

Why, hello there. I haven't seen you around here before.

**Poledra hoots softly That's only cause you're never here.**

Poledra, shush.

Now, who's Audrie??

Valora Ashen
May 18th, 2004, 12:32:48 PM
Valora points to the door...

"Audrie live in here! She works for Mommy! Mommy asked me to go and she if is okay! But I can't reach the opener thingy and I can't get in!"

Valora pets Jax who is on her shoulder. Then looks up at Poledra.

"Hi birdy! I'm Valora, an You wrong. she is here right now so you should never say never!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 18th, 2004, 12:36:24 PM
*Natia tilts her head slightly as Valora speaks to Poledra*

Can you understand Pol here??

*Natia asks, completely ignoring the fact that Valora needs to go check on Audrie*

**Poledra hoots louder this time. Of course she can understand me girl. Why else would she speak to me.

Valora Ashen
May 18th, 2004, 12:39:31 PM
Valora says to Poledra...

"You don't need sound so rude!"

she then looks at Natia...

"I only able to undersand creatures if I can see them."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 19th, 2004, 11:08:43 AM
Don't worry about Poledra. She's just go an attitude, that's all.

**Poledra spots Jax on Valora's shoulder and hoots happily. Ah, lunch is served.**

*Natia quickly reaches up to her shoulder and grabs one of Poledra's legs as she's just about to leave her shoulder. Her eyes spot Jax on Valora's shoulder and smiles*

Pol, you know better then to eat Jax. Jax is a Friend and you shall treat him as a friend.

It's been awhile since I've seen Jax. Why does a young lady such as yourself have Jax??

Valora Ashen
May 20th, 2004, 11:36:15 AM
Jax looks up at Poledra, and :p at her, as jax makes himself looks like a small scarf on Valora.

Valora says to Poledra as she pets Jax's head...

"Jax not food! I no let you eat Jax!"

She then looks at Natia..

"When Quay leave she give me Jax, so that she have to come visit me or Jax get mad."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 20th, 2004, 11:40:59 AM
*Natia smiles at what Valora says while still holding one of Poledra's legs*

Well, you make sure you take good care of Jax because I know Quay wants him taken care of.

Valora Ashen
May 20th, 2004, 11:45:53 AM
"Oh! I am! I take GOOOOD care of Jax!"

Then Valora remembers what her reason for comming out here...

"Audrie! I have check of Audrie for my mommy!"

Valora points up to the button that opens the door ...

"Can you help me?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 20th, 2004, 11:51:28 AM
That's a landing bay in there. I don't think Audrie lives there.

Valora Ashen
May 20th, 2004, 12:05:32 PM
"Nooo! Audrie live in here! I need to check on her!"

Neyasha
May 20th, 2004, 12:35:34 PM
Back in her room Neyasha had finished hollowing out the handle to the point where it could hold the componets to her lightsaber. So then she starts to assemble her saber inside her handle.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 21st, 2004, 09:54:23 AM
Alright, if you say so, but ppl don't live in landing bays.

*Natia pushes the button which opens the door so Valora can go in*

Valora Ashen
May 25th, 2004, 11:07:36 AM
Valora goes running in and right towards The Audrie X-4.

"You okay Audrie! Mommy sen me to check on you!" Valora calles to that ship as she runs towards it.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 26th, 2004, 10:31:06 AM
*Natia smiles as Valora runs towards the ship. Either Audrie is a ship, or she's living on the ship*

Audrie X-4
May 27th, 2004, 09:32:17 AM
The doors to the ship open and a voice of a young lady can be heard from just inside.

"Hello Valora! Please come in! I'm doing rather well, Though I could be doing better if you would please cleen up your toys that you left in the lounge. They are make that space a little clutered. And if your friend with the white snowy owl would like to keep you company, she is welcom to."

Valora Ashen
May 27th, 2004, 09:37:37 AM
"Okay!"

Valora looks over at Natia...

"Audrie say that is you want you and your birdy can come in too. I have to cleen up my toys!"

Valora then runs into the ship and off to the lounge of the ship.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 27th, 2004, 11:54:34 AM
*Natia smiles as she looks up at Poledra, who's happily preening herself on her shoulder before she approaches the ship*

Audrie X-4
Jun 1st, 2004, 09:51:09 AM
As Natia approches the ship, A holographic image of a young lady appears at the top of the plank.

"Greetings Natia, Greetings Poledra, You are welcome to board. I am Audrie, Experemental Military Strike Craft #4. Also known as The Audrie X-4, but mot people just call me Audrie."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2004, 09:58:10 AM
*Natia looks at Audrie without a blink*

Pleased to meet you.

Audrie X-4
Jun 3rd, 2004, 10:47:45 AM
"If you wish to go and help Valora, or at least talk with her, she is in the lounge just down the hall."

A set of lights light up allong the walls showing Natia the way to the lounge.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2004, 09:54:29 AM
**Poledra hoots rather loudly right in Natia's ear**

Alright Pol, we can wait out here.

*Natia looks over at Audrie*

Pol's not a big fan of ships.

Valora Ashen
Jun 8th, 2004, 09:58:51 AM
Audrie nods and fades out of existance, and shortly after that Valora comes running out.

"Okay! I know Audrie is Okay. Thank you for letting me in! and thank you for stoping your bird from eating Jax."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2004, 10:01:25 AM
Not a problem kiddo. Pol knows better then to eat Jax though sometimes she gets really tempted because of her nature.

Valora Ashen
Jun 8th, 2004, 10:07:09 AM
"Okay! so where are you going to go Now? I should go back to my mommy, but till now I on'y thought me and Quay could talk to animinals."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:43:15 AM
Well, there are a few ppl who can talk to animals. I've been doing so for many years now. And lets see, there's you, and Quay'na who's a good friend of mine, and my Grandpa to name a couple.

I don't know where I'm going to go yet. I guess I'll probably end up going out for awhile and doing what I do out there.

Neyasha
Jun 17th, 2004, 11:48:55 AM
Neyasha is getting closer and closer to finishing her saber.

Valora Ashen
Jun 17th, 2004, 12:02:16 PM
Valora looks up at Natia.

"What you do out there? Can I go with you? You want to play with me?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 21st, 2004, 08:50:07 AM
Well, I help ppl, and if I find some bad ppl doing things that they're not supposed to be doing, I stop them. I don't think your parent would like you coming with me when I go out because I get into alot of dangerous situations.

As for playing with you, ya, I can do that for a bit.

Valora Ashen
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:18:52 PM
"Yay! Sooo... What you want to play?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2004, 08:48:40 AM
I'm not to sure. I don't know many games because I never got a chance to play when I was your age.