PDA

View Full Version : Sig Claims

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2004, 09:40:22 AM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35612

I agree with LD and the policy stated, Blade has only one point .. this should be in the FAQ somewhere anyway since the thread gets buried and no one sees it.

Granted doesn't mean people are going to read the FAQ otherwise I wouldn't need to edit 5 sigs a day :|

I know there is a database done/being worked on.. is that going to be a sticky topic or somewhere in the FAQ for peeps to see?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 09:54:53 AM
I thought the database was ready. :| Being called on the carpet twice in one week by people who think I'm abusing my powers is starting to wear on me. :(

And if I do step out of line, you guys will tell me, right?

Dasquian Belargic
May 10th, 2004, 09:58:13 AM
You weren't 'abusing your powers'. Non-staffers call people on their sig images, and if you hadn't done someone else was bound to.

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2004, 10:00:45 AM
:hug

No, I agree with what you did LD with policies in place that just aren't seen well :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 10:07:17 AM
Okay thanks. But the next person who does something like this to me is going to get an earful. :p Or, at least, I'll think really hard about giving them an earful.

Darth Viscera
May 10th, 2004, 03:09:35 PM
you weren't abusing your powers. Blade Ice was just being a prick.

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2004, 03:11:13 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
you weren't abusing your powers. Blade Ice was just being a prick.

yes.. and I let him have it in chat. There is one way of saying hey, maybe you could have these rules written out clearer instead of you are abusing your mods like TSE :|

ooooo he got me so fucking mad :verymad

Dasquian Belargic
May 10th, 2004, 03:14:33 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
yes.. and I let him have it in chat. There is one way of saying hey, maybe you could have these rules written out clearer instead of you are abusing your mods like TSE :|

ooooo he got me so fucking mad :verymad

:hug

he is just... a little rebel, you know what he's like :p

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2004, 03:15:58 PM
:grumble

I just don't like our staff being considered like TSE when things are clearly written out. one thing happens that is being worked on and :shootin

Shawn
May 10th, 2004, 05:36:42 PM
Yeah, putting it in the FAQ might be helpful for new posters (despite the fact that 99% of them don't read it, but I digress). But Blade's been around for a long time now. There's no excuse.He may have even already seen the claim in the database, but decided to ignore it, since it seems that he wanted to keep on using it even though someone else had claimed him.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 06:18:42 PM
The character in question wasn't even Blade's.

Shawn
May 10th, 2004, 10:09:12 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
The character in question wasn't even Blade's. Ah. I was mistaken then. So... he's just being a little troublemaker, eh? >D

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2004, 10:53:39 PM
aye :D

Lilaena De'Ville
May 11th, 2004, 12:10:04 AM
Eve, I appreciate the back up immensely. :)