PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Bliss

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 01:09:03 AM
Lilaena threw clothes into a bag, then pulled them out again, and tried to lay them out on the bed so she could fold them more carefully. Now that she'd decided to go after her son, she couldn't wait long enough to pack.

Except that she had to pack, and she had to wait.

She folded a tank top, and placed it carefully in the bottom of the bag, then got down on her hands and knees to look under the bed for a missing shoe. She found two pairs of Silus' socks that didn't match, and frowned, peering around the room at floor level.

A pair of boots caught her eye, and then the legs and man who was attatched to them. "Silus!" De'Ville straightened up, and nearly hit her head on the heavy wooden bed frame. She felt frazzled, her thoughts in a whirl in her excitement about retrieving her son. "Ah, I remember where it is now." She hurried to his closet and opened the door, looking at the floor for her missing shoe. Not in here.

Lilaena put her hands on her hips, looking around the room once more. "Are you packed and ready to go yet?" She asked the question almost absently, still searching.

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 01:23:35 AM
"We're moving?"

Silus scratched at his chin a bit as he came in. It was amazing how, with a goatee, confusion (imagined or otherwise) could provoke an itch. Even more amazing, was how there seemed to be a bit of a heirarchy of places that would itch when confused. Until Silus had grown his 'disguise' it would be the back of his head that itched. Of course, he was now a bit curious as to what would happen if he shaved his head and goattee.

At any rate, Lilaena was pretty worked up over them going to go kidnap her son. Of course, she didnt call it kidnapping, and Silus never was one for argueing sematics, so he just kinda played along. Of course, one could take the gesture of him humoring her as a sign of weakness. Some would even call that 'whipped'. Of course, this wasnt the case though.

It was Silus' observation that whenever Lilaena was angry with him, he had a much harder time getting her to do anything in bed. Of course, he did make her mad a lot, but the lack of sex only came when he got her REALLY steamed. There was a fine line between the two, and of course, Silus walked it daily, without a net, and never broke a sweat.

Of course, that brings up an interesting topic....

"You know, we dont have to leave right away....I mean, we are kind of alone right now..."

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 01:29:57 AM
"You know very well we're not moving." Lilaena threw open the bathroom door with a sort of ah ha! look on her face, and then came away disappointed when she still found no shoe. "And we're not leaving right away, but I have to get this bag packed..."

She turned back to the bed, and started folding her clothes again. "Arrangements have been made for my apprentices to be looked after in my absence. After I leave Coruscant I'll be gone for a few weeks, just until things calm down a bit and I'm not leaving a trail that leads straight here." De'Ville looked at Silus, and his face said Yes, and we've been over this a thousand times already. I helped form the plan, remember?

"I know, we've been over it already." Her eyes hardened, "I just can't wait to get him away from Pierce. It's been too long." She was still going on about Jax, and she wanted to stop, throw her arms around Silus and make passionate - ah! Lilaena looked behind the door and found the shoe. She held it up a bit triumphantly.

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 01:46:06 AM
Talk about a mood killer. 'Oh hey, I know that we have all this free time, but I think now is probably a good time to mention my ex husband, and of course, the child we had together that will be staying here from now on.'

Luckily though, there was little that could dent Silus' morale.

"Aha, there it is.......so about, now. You know its not often we get time alone."

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 01:51:56 AM
She tossed the shoe into the bag, and reached for another shirt to fold. "No, you keep pretty busy with your apprentice, don't you."

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 01:54:17 AM
"I try. The girls got talent, I can't deny her that."

Well, that was totally out of left field, and of course, more hollow than 'I have a headache'.

"I really didnt think it bothered you.."

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 01:56:44 AM
"Well, when you're thinking, it's hardly with your brain, now is it." She looked at him, challenging him to prove her wrong.

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 01:58:55 AM
"Hey I resent that!"

Or what he really means is 'yeah, but why are you so intent on pointing it out.'

"I take my teaching very seriously."

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 02:01:24 AM
She couldn't help it, a laugh just bubbled out of her. But it wasn't a pleasant laugh, it was a slightly bitter one. "Yes, yes and I am sure it does not hurt things that Daria is very young and very... limber."

What are you doing, Lilaena? You are angry with Pierce, not Silus! "Look, let's not talk about this now."

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 02:04:11 AM
"Limber? What the hell is it that you......"

Not talk about this now? Nuh uh, sorry, the can of worms has now been opened....

"What do you think we do? huh? Sit around doing yoga? Is that what you think?"

Calm down buddy, this isnt gonna get her anywhere near the bed...

"I hope you aren't even toying with any other possibilities....."

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 02:07:43 AM
She shrugged, trying not to play the petulant housewife to his philandering husband. "I cannot imagine that I am not more than enough woman for you." The unspoken right? at the end of the statement was hanging in the air. "And it is not me who may have been toying, I do know your history, you know. And it has been a few days since we last ..."

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 02:11:28 AM
"And you seem to think that somehow thats my fault? I highly doubt there was any doubt in your mind as to whether or not I was in the mood, I mean, I tend to make that pretty apparant."

That's right, you tell her. You're the hornball here, not her, Oh wait, you're just making her......NO Stop!

"And my history? Tell me, what is my 'history'. "

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 02:18:46 AM
"Well, if you have been in the mood, you have not been eating at home." Her contractions were disappearing from her speech, a sure sign that she was getting overly tense. "As far as your history does the name Bette ring any bells? Or Carmen Darksun? Or any of the other myriad of women that you've slept with?"

She was stuffing clothes into the bag now, but her eyes still locked with his as he stepped a bit closer to her. She could feel the energy crackling off him, figuratively speaking, and she knew that she wanted him to... to... Why must we fight all the time!? Somehow it was a weird twist in their relationship, that they were always yelling at each other about something, but still stayed together and still had fantastic -

Well, most of the time anyway. The last few days had been a bit busy, and it wasn't only his fault, she'd been busy preparing for the trip, and getting Giran squared away safely until she returned. Her eyes remained defiant, even as all these thoughts raced through her mind.

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 02:23:35 AM
"Yeah, so I've had experience, it's not like you've ever been one to complain before."

Ha! You tell her, you stud you.

"At least I don't keep any ties to any of them....I mean, it's not like I'm going all the way to Coruscant to pick up any kids I had with them....."

Yeah! You don't keep any on the side n.....!!!! Oh my god what did you just say!?... Run. Run now. Don't even apologize, just run...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 02:36:19 AM
Her ears would have laid back, had she been a cat. Instead her eyebrows nearly climbed into her hairline, and her hands shot out, the Force throwing Silus back against the bathroom door. The door slammed all the way shut as he hit it, and the stone wall shuddered. "What - did - you - say?"

Silus Xilarian
May 10th, 2004, 04:16:31 AM
Of course, by this point, Silus' best course of action would be to take back what he'd just said. Instead, he hit the wall, which knocked every bit of the breath that he thought he had out of him.

For a few moments, he didnt speak. He didn't even look at her. Instead he looked away, regaining his breath and holding back his temper.

"If you don't want the past shoved in your face, don't try to shove it in mine. And do not do that again."

His voice was now a low growl. His fists clenched. In fact, he was even doing that thing were the vein in his forehead bulged a bit, like someone who was really angry, which he was.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 10th, 2004, 10:01:07 AM
The vein in his forehead was bulging, but it didn't scare her, she'd seen it before. Of course, they'd both been pretty horrible times. Like the time they'd been attacked in the lower levels of Coruscant and Silus had beaten the man into a pulpy, bloody mess with his bare hands before realizing what he'd been doing.

Yeah, that vein didn't scare her a bit.

"Fine, I am sorry." Her tone was still a bit defiant, and she didn't let go of him with the Force, keeping him across the room. "We both messed up, let's just leave it alone then." Okay, here's where you release him. Ha! He's going to try to destroy me. The indecision in her mind weakened her hold on him momentarily.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 10th, 2004, 04:34:52 AM
In one single, when her hold on him was at it's weakest, Silus broke free, and in a blind 'i wanna kill things' type rage, he knocked the dresser beside him over.

Realizing what he was very extremely close to doing, Silus calmed himself enough just walk away. Of course, it was a very angry walking away, which involved him driving an icy glare at her as he walked by.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 21st, 2004, 08:24:28 PM
She returned his icy glare with a firey one that should have melted him where he stood.