PDA

View Full Version : Gah, lack of sleep

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 9th, 2004, 06:58:43 AM
Ever have one of those nights where you just can't seem to get any sleep at all, or if you do, it's not very restful.

*raises hand*

Well, if you haven't it's not fun. Here I am, up before 6 AM, tired as, well tired and I still have to put in a full days work here at home today because it's Mother's Day and I'm going to painting the kitchen here at home because I can't afford even a card.

Hunter Kincaid
May 9th, 2004, 07:04:25 AM
Make a card from you computer, they usually have programs to do that already installed.

Marcus Telcontar
May 9th, 2004, 07:06:22 AM
Piece fo paper, draw soemthign, decorate and write somethign neat.

Helen does it and those cards are very much appreciated.

Dasquian Belargic
May 9th, 2004, 07:07:08 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
Piece fo paper, draw soemthign, decorate and write somethign neat.

Helen does it and those cards are very much appreciated.

Go for that one. Home-made can be much nicer than bought. Although, it might be tough really good to make something if it's already Mothers Day. Either way, I'm sure she'll appreciate the thought.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 9th, 2004, 07:10:18 AM
I think she'll appreciate the kitchen being painted even more then a card because she's been wanting it painted for months now.

Marcus Telcontar
May 9th, 2004, 07:11:28 AM
Originally posted by Natia Elessar
I think she'll appreciate the kitchen being painted even more then a card because she's been wanting it painted for months now.

Then paint I love you Mum on the wall :D

imported_Jacali Danner
May 9th, 2004, 07:17:57 AM
Yeah, that would be a good one!!! Do it!!!

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 10th, 2004, 08:17:24 AM
We didn't paint anything on the wall, but boy was she surprised. We only managed to get the first coat of primer on the walls, anything more and we would have been up into the wee hours of the morning. As it is, we were working for about 12 hours straight, only stopping to eat.

The only thing she could say for about five minutes is 'holy cow' because she never dreamed we would tackle the whole thing. Working on it is myself, my significant other, and my significant others older brother.

Oh, we also made supper and dessert somewhere in there as well.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 10th, 2004, 09:52:24 AM
Must be a big kitchen. :) Glad you got as much done as you did, but now's the hard part - finishing!

Shandri La
May 10th, 2004, 10:18:05 AM
Yeah, it is a big kitchen, and I don't think that finishing will be difficult. It's just how we feel after we finish which will be the hard part.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 10th, 2004, 10:31:51 AM
think of it as a good aching - like the kind after a good workout :)