PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...

Jacen
May 8th, 2004, 08:46:40 PM
Jacen walked into the Jedi Order, searching for someone to spak to. He had been here once, but now he had come again, but this time for another reason. He was still hunting someone, but this time it wasn't a Jedi or politician or Sith. This time he was looking for himself.

Dasquian Belargic
May 9th, 2004, 03:01:00 AM
Turning away from speaking to a Padawan, Dasquian was confronted with a familiar face. He had spoken to this being once before. He approached the man. “… Can I help you with something?”

Jacen
May 9th, 2004, 01:07:42 PM
Jacen recognized the Jedi at once and his face dropped. Ohh man...how am I going to explain this to this guy, the teen thought to himself before looking back up. "I...I'd like to become a Jedi..."

Dasquian Belargic
May 11th, 2004, 02:00:07 AM
Dasquian quirked a brow- pleased, yet a little confused.

“Why?”

Jacen
May 11th, 2004, 02:14:19 AM
"Look, nothing personal with the Shade guy, but it was a job that I needed to help out some people...and well recently it has been brought to my attention that I might be able to help them better as a Jedi instead of a thief or mercenary."

Dasquian Belargic
May 12th, 2004, 12:12:25 PM
“Help them better?” Dasquian quirked a brow. “Who are you referring to?”

Jacen
May 12th, 2004, 06:02:54 PM
"The people on the street. Homeless, beggars. The ones I grew up with."

Dasquian Belargic
May 14th, 2004, 05:31:40 AM
“I see. Tell me what it is you believe a the life of a Jedi entails.”

Jacen
May 15th, 2004, 12:43:55 AM
"From the Jedi I've..." Jacen paused for a moment. He was about to say hunted, but that might not be the best word. "met...they seem to be very hard workers, and they do try and do what is right."

Dasquian Belargic
May 16th, 2004, 02:33:54 AM
“And do you know anything of the Force?”

Jacen
May 17th, 2004, 08:43:16 PM
"Only what I have been told or heard from others. That it is all around us and connects all living things to one another. Beyond that no."

Dasquian Belargic
May 19th, 2004, 10:25:57 AM
He nods.

“Now, you must know that the life of a Jedi is one of servitude. If you are attracted to training simply because you will learn how to use the Force and a lightsaber, then this is not the place for you. We are here to help others. In addition, you must know that the Jedi life can be a perilous one. Many people will dislike you- try to kill you even. Are you willing to live a life like this?”

Jacen
May 20th, 2004, 05:24:38 PM
"Not much of a difference from the one I live now, so yes I would try."

Dasquian Belargic
May 27th, 2004, 11:19:01 AM
“Very well then. You are accepted into the Jedi Order. You will be informed of when your training is to begin. Until then you are free to explore the Orders grounds and take up residence in our halls.”