PDA

View Full Version : Sector Rangers - Assistant needed

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 8th, 2004, 05:31:22 PM
jI am currrrrrently lookjing forrr a new perrrsonal assjisstant. My old one, Kal Olorjin, jis not RPed anymorrre, and jI haven't been seejing Sanjis arrround lately.. :cry jI'm just a lonely female in need of a bjit of companjionshjip - jI mean, jI need a strrrong male to -

*ahem*

Wanted: Male character who wants to get in deep with crime. Also, who isn't oppossed to a roll in the hay with the boss, whenever she feels like it. You have to do what I say, when I say, or else the consequences will be severe. If you betray me, the consequences will also be severe. If I think you've betrayed me, I'll make sure the consequences are severe!!

:) You do not have to "date" me, you just have to be available to me whenever I want you. Put up with me, and you'll go places. And please, be fooled into thinking I'm softer than I really am. Whatever you do, don't talk to that Sanis Prent!! :verymad

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 8th, 2004, 06:17:24 PM
Hmm... I'm currently out of job. I'll do it.

Kyle Raiden
May 8th, 2004, 06:25:09 PM
Or meee...I'm told the guy in my avatar is kinda cute. :D

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 8th, 2004, 07:15:12 PM
Hmm... any otherrr canjidates?

The tjitle 'Assjisstant' jis a bjit mjisleadjing. You'll actually be an assassjin/bodyguard/playthjing.

Sin Vamel
May 8th, 2004, 09:05:10 PM
I'd be up for the job. I've been looking for a good entry point for Sin to get up to his neck in the criminal underworld.

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 8th, 2004, 09:11:25 PM
I withdraw. There is no plausable explanation for me being in that position at this time. Although do the Ciz' require a smuggler. I'm still out of a job and Vhiran isn't on, so I have nothing to do but fight in small battles and drink cheap ale.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 9th, 2004, 01:04:33 AM
Ah, well... *looks Mr. Vamel over* Thjis jisn't exactly an entrrry level posjitjion. Therrre wjill prrrobably have to be some trrrajinjing...jin....posjitjions... That jis to say - done. Feel frrree to drrrop by the <a href=http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35620>Sectorrr Rrrangerrrs</a> lookjing forrr a job, and we'll see what we can do forrr you.

Meow baby, verrry meeeow. :cat

Kyle Raiden
May 9th, 2004, 08:41:50 AM
Does that apply to anyone? I need a home, and the Ciz and TSR looks kinda fun...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 9th, 2004, 09:22:31 AM
The Sector Rangers is not "the Ciz." Nor is it paticularly fun. If you go to the Cizerack, you'll end up as a meal, because they eat people.

And that paticular thread is only for Sin Vamel.

The sector rangers are as was described to you in the thread we were working on as Sass and Jacen. They are run by Sasseeri, a half-breed Cizerack. That is why it's on the Cizerack board, but TSR is not any part of the Cizerack community. Half-breeds are looked down on in Cizerack community, a half-breed female is just below the status of a full blood male. (Matriarchal society) As a forrrda male, you'd be gobbled up and made a slave to some female, or eaten for dinner. (forrda loosely translates to 'food' and it's their word for aliens.)

Kyle Raiden
May 9th, 2004, 09:35:01 AM
I know that...I have no idea why I said that. I guess I was tired and confused.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 9th, 2004, 09:52:39 AM
No worries, but I wouldn't want you offering to smuggle for the Cizerack Pride and ending up in jail. :)

Sean Piett
May 9th, 2004, 12:14:49 PM
I'm making a fringer sometime soon. Or maybe bringing back Domini. Not worried about getting my hands dirty. If you're interested at all, drop me a PM.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 9th, 2004, 02:23:55 PM
Domini - was he the character that used to head the Sector Rangers?

Sean Piett
May 9th, 2004, 08:27:04 PM
Uh, yeah. But I'm not planning to throw him back on top.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 9th, 2004, 09:32:38 PM
haha good. ;)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 11th, 2004, 12:04:00 AM
Originally posted by Sean Piett
Uh, yeah. But I'm not planning to throw him back on top.

jI'd be therrre to scrrratch hjim down agajin. But jif he's jinterrrested jin bejing second in command of the largest and wealthjiest sectjion of Black Sun, feel frrree to gjive me a buzz. You know my comm numberrr. ;)

Oh, and can he kjill crrrotchety old men and make jit look ljike an accjident?

Dan the Man
Jun 9th, 2004, 04:02:58 PM
I heard that :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 20th, 2004, 06:20:42 PM
I wasn't referring to Dan. ;)

Stafford
Jul 7th, 2004, 01:09:46 AM
Curses. A month late.

Is the offer still up? Or any other position with the Sector Rangers?

Dan the Man
Jul 7th, 2004, 06:20:54 AM
The offer no doubt stands.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 8th, 2004, 02:48:34 PM
Sin disappeared. :mad PM me and we'll work something with Sector Rangers out for you, okay?