PDA

View Full Version : Dark in light? Or Light in dark(Open)

Aarron Mathinna
May 8th, 2004, 01:01:05 PM
Aarron slipped into the grounds of the GJO. She seemed to almost have the paranoia of a cat that had just lost a dog after a long chase. And it was understandable. The darkside still created an aura around her. Shadows still bent and twisted away from their shapes to try to touch her and grab her. She didn't seem to notice. She just walked through the halls, her hood over her head.

She eventualy came to an area that was labled 'Living Quarters.' She glanced around and sees several doors, some with name tags and some without, up and down the hall. She starts to walk forward, quickly, fearing that behind those doors were some jedi that were not as understanding of a dark sider trying to redeem themselfs as Dasq.

She comes to a door without a name tag on it and glances around. She presses the door release and the door slides open. Her eyes drift around the room quickly before she steps in. It was clean. The droid obviously kept even the unoccupied rooms clean. She notes the kitchen and living room and two doors off of it.

She walks to the first door and pushes it open. The lights in the room flicked on and she flinched slightly at the unexpected light. Her eyes quickly adjusted and she stepped in. Her eyes drifted around the room. A bed, dresser and desk. She turned back to the living room and suddenly relised she had left the door open.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 04:19:32 PM
Shade looked around. He could feel a presence. Something or someone he didn't know, but there was something about them that made them familiar. The Jedi Knight strolled through the living quaters until he made it to an open door. He looked for a name, but found none. Odd, he thought as he stepped in. The cleaning droids didn't usually leave the doors open. As he stepped in he saw a girl standing next to the bedroom. "Ohh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize this room was occupied."

Aarron Mathinna
May 9th, 2004, 02:37:28 PM
She glances around quickly then looks at Shade again. Her eyes lower.

"I... I'm sorry. I thought sense it was empty that I might be able to take it as a room."

She looks back up at him, still a bit worried.

"I am just joined so I am not really sure what to do. My name is Aarron Mathinna."

Shade Magus
May 10th, 2004, 05:24:34 PM
Shade smiles at the nervous young girl. "Shade Magus, pleasure to meet you. And yes you could take this as a room. It's a good room, in fact it used to be my old room back when I...." A memory flashed across Shade's mind. He was about to say when he was married to Xazor. "[/i]Well it was my old room."[/i]

Aarron Mathinna
May 10th, 2004, 08:00:26 PM
She cocks her head slightly to the side. She looked at him a bit curiously beings his attitude had seemd to suddenly change. She takes a step closer to him.

"Are you alright, milord Magus?"

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 12:35:04 AM
"Hmm? Oh yes, just old memories never die. Oh and please just Shade. I'm hardly worthy of being called a lord by anyone.," the Jedi Knight said with a smile.

Aarron Mathinna
May 14th, 2004, 09:45:34 AM
Aarron nods slightly. She takes one more look around the room then starts to walk towards the door, remembering she left her things on her speeder outside of the jedi temple. She looks at Shade before walking out the door.

"I have to go and retreive my belongings from my speeder. Would you like to join me?"

She was slowly starting to get used to this place and the jedi around. Although she was still a bit nervouse that she might come across a more violent and prejudice jedi in her wanderings in the temple. She would prefer to have a jedi that was not judgemental around when she wandered.

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2004, 12:30:53 AM
Shade nodded, and moved away to let her lead the way. "My pleasure."

Aarron Mathinna
May 23rd, 2004, 07:40:19 PM
She walked out the door and started heading toward where she had parked her speeder. While walking, she tried to keep up conversation with this man walking with her.

"So how long have you been with the jedi, Shade?"

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2004, 01:35:42 PM
"Oh....I'd say total about five years now. But active maybe three, three and a half years."

Aarron Mathinna
Jun 1st, 2004, 09:44:26 PM
"Oh? What level of jedi are you?"

She glances at him as they walk.

Shade Magus
Jun 2nd, 2004, 06:40:16 PM
"I am a Jedi Knight. Though at first it took a lot of convincing to prove I had earned the title."

Aarron Mathinna
Jun 6th, 2004, 09:26:17 PM
She nods slightly as they walk outside of the temple. Her speeder is parked a few feet away and she walks quickly towards it. She glances around a second then turns back to Shade.

"Do you know if there is somewhere that I can park this other than just sitting around outside?"

Shade Magus
Jun 6th, 2004, 11:52:01 PM
There is a small parking area not far from here. I'm sure there is plenty of room to accomadate you."

Aarron Mathinna
Jun 16th, 2004, 04:56:21 AM
She nods and eventualy finds it and leaves her speeder there, taking her pack with her, slung over her shoulder. She walks back over to Shade and thanks him again.

"I should be heading in. It's getting late and I need to find out what I have to do to get a master or a teacher or something."

She smiles to him again, nods once more then starts to walk back into the Living Quarters.

Shade Magus
Jun 16th, 2004, 08:23:57 PM
"Ohh, you need a teacher? Well I think I can help with that."

Aarron Mathinna
Jul 9th, 2004, 03:10:54 PM
She pauses and looks over her shoulder.

"How?"

Shade Magus
Jul 9th, 2004, 04:40:54 PM
"Well I can teach you if you'd like," Shade said stopping before running into the young girl.