PDA

View Full Version : Hitman : Contracts

Kelt Simoson
May 8th, 2004, 10:32:32 AM
Well, the only 3rd P game i enjoy playing more and looking forward to more as a series other than Max Payne and Splinter Cell is Hitman and i must say i did not expect to see Contracts out as fast as it was released, i was expecting for it to come out much later in the year or even next year 1st quarter some time.

I've played the demo and i enjoyed it highly but i felt the graphics could of been updated slightly and they could off added something different to the game other than a new HUD and the typical new weapons and locations.

I am however looking forward to the designers reintroducing like they did in the first game Several more of the clones rather just a single clone like we see in the 2nd hitman So it should be rather interesting how they will cotinue with that storyline.

I have 35 pounds lieing next to me, its ether Splinter Cell Pandora Tommrow or Hitman Contracts that i purchace and im edging towards hitman, but im looking to see if anyone had heard anythong or who has the game already that can tell me anything that is good or bad about the game or sway or boost my confidence within it.

Cheers
Mike