PDA

View Full Version : the lost jedi

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2004, 10:47:19 AM
I have a question about them and our stance on them. I see, from a few peoples sigs, that we have people who are members here and there. What's our policy on this? The two groups seem to have very different methods to their madness, and ways of working.

Navaria Tarkin
May 7th, 2004, 10:54:55 AM
as far as I have been able to figure out, the Council doesn't know if there are Jedi among them if they are of the Lost Jedi.. then i wonder if the Council knows there is a Lost Jedi faction

Figrin D'an
May 7th, 2004, 10:58:23 AM
IC, there are certain people who know about/have evidence supporting the existence of such a group, involving current Jedi. There has been no official investigation yet.

The official IC stance is that the Council does not support or condone any sort of vigilante group withing the ranks of the Jedi, and does not allow it's members to be involved with any such group. Should involved Jedi members be caught, they would come before a board of inquiry, and possibly be expelled from the Order. The methods used by The Lost Jedi run contrary to the Code, and in some ways, tap into the Dark Side to meet their ends.

OOC, they can do whatever the hell they want. Just as long as the people involved in that group and GJO understand that, if they are caught IC, they're screwed.

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2004, 11:10:59 AM
okay. just feels a bit like they're pulling the wool over our eyes. shame there's nothing we can do about it IC.

Figrin D'an
May 7th, 2004, 11:16:30 AM
There's nothing that says we can't conduct an investigation if we want to.

Figrin knows things about the group. Marcus told him some stuff. He just hasn't divulged that information to the Council. Beyond conversation, he doesn't have any hard evidence to back up the claims. So, bringing it up would be kind of futile.

As I said, though, that's not to say that the situation can't change. Further evidence could be found.

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2004, 11:17:29 AM
Dasquian is aware that Xazor and Marcus are part of the group, I think. Well, definetly Xazor. I'm sure he went to a gathering of theirs once, at Dexters... I'll have to try and find the thread.

Morgan Evanar
May 7th, 2004, 01:37:57 PM
This could be very entertaining.

Estelle Russard
May 8th, 2004, 05:34:33 PM
Marcus also told Estelle of the Lost Jedi - or rather, that he had chosen that as his course, but did not elaborate more than his own involvement. She is unaware that there are others at the Order.

(fyi)