PDA

View Full Version : Just letting you know...

Random Person
May 6th, 2004, 04:38:37 PM
*This is Shanaria*

Hello everybody! Just letting people know what up with this character. The Random person character is alot like my thug character. It's reason for being created is that I had a number of rp's that I'm planning that required a number of important characters that are from my other character's background that need to make small bit appearances now and then.

There would be no reason for me to make a new account for these people, scince they will be only showing up for one or two threads, so instead I made a account that can be used for any characters that don't already have an account made for them, allowing me to play not only the character's that need to make bit appearance, but also play street people, that rude guy at the back of the bar that you would so live to kill (and now can), The random young lady that just happens to stumble appon an angry sith, and so much more!

I will not be the only person using this account. I will be giving access to this acount to Natia and Falcon as well. This way people can have characters that would normaly be NPCed now played by somebody else, so that the reaction will not be predictable. If people have a problem or comments with this characters just post them here.

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 04:45:09 PM
That is a good idea in my opinion, I need to do that...

Random Person
May 6th, 2004, 04:52:38 PM
If you want me to play any characters for you with this account, or if you ask really nicely (Via PM) I might just let others use this account as well. Though I don't want to let more than 5 people have access to this one.

TheHolo.Net
May 6th, 2004, 04:54:31 PM
Do be very careful with shared accounts. They can often cause problems. I'm not saying it isn't allowed, just saying that it is discouraged.

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 04:54:45 PM
That would be very cool. Thanks, Shan!! I'll pm you. Of course, I 'd rather you played the part, I'll just let you know what I'm thinking of.

Random Person
May 6th, 2004, 04:58:36 PM
Thank you for the warning SW. I'll try to keep the problem's to a minimum, and I am willing to be held responsable if problems arise. Though If people do find problems I would appreacate a warning first before I get into major trouble.

TheHolo.Net
May 6th, 2004, 05:01:27 PM
Originally posted by Random Person
Thank you for the warning SW. I'll try to keep the problem's to a minimum, and I am willing to be held responsable if problems arise. Though If people do find problems I would appreacate a warning first before I get into major trouble. You are welcome, and warnings are the standard for all first offense staff related warnings.

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 6th, 2004, 05:01:45 PM
I wouldn't cause any problems either Shan or SW. I like to RP here too much to do something to get myself banned...(Quay)

Shanaria Fabool
May 6th, 2004, 05:14:14 PM
Oh.. Quay, when sending the PM send it ether to Random Person or Shanaria. :)

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 07:33:31 PM
Alrighty will do. Thanks.

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2004, 01:20:18 AM
What ever happened to A Nameless New Republic Tech?

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2004, 09:41:05 AM
Or that lovely Patron fellow?

Random Person
May 7th, 2004, 10:47:08 AM
I'm sure those others are still out there.