PDA

View Full Version : Friendship Circle (Closed)

imported_Jacali Danner
May 6th, 2004, 09:20:00 AM
Padawan Learner, Jacali Danner sent messages out to all her comrades that knew Quay'Na Rakai-Scott. She had some rather disturbing news and decided to tell them all at once, so they could decide what was needed to be done.

She told them to meet with her in the Room of a Thousand Fountains as soon as possible. So, now the young apprentice waited upon their arrival.

Dasquian Belargic
May 6th, 2004, 10:05:17 AM
Dasquian was the first to arrive, and even before he had stepped into the room, could sense the dark portents that loomed around it. His skills in empathy told him that Jacali had something heavy weighing upon her mind, but he could not tell what. He approached her, his concern showing in his face.

“Something is troubling you.”

imported_Jacali Danner
May 6th, 2004, 12:35:44 PM
Jacali bowed a greeting to her master, but there was no smile this time. She nodded. "Yes, Master. I've called a number of people here to tell some rather terrible news to."

Jacali paused. "It has to do with Quay'Na."

spada
May 6th, 2004, 01:30:30 PM
Spada walked around the Academy and after some wandering and asking around, found the Room of a Thousand Fountains. he strode in and had a strange feeling in his mind. Walking over to Dasquian and Jacali, he heard Jac say, "It has to do with Quay'Na"

"Whats wrong? Is she hurt?"

Shanaria Fabool
May 6th, 2004, 02:25:16 PM
Shanaria comes into the room right at the same time as Spada.

"Is she allright? How can we help her?" She says as she approches Jacali

imported_Jacali Danner
May 6th, 2004, 02:28:15 PM
"I don't want to get into yet until everyone's here, I'm still waiting on Shade, Rog, Kack and Simene. I can tell you this much, Quay is going to need us more than anything...all of us." She told them.

Shanaria Fabool
May 6th, 2004, 02:36:29 PM
Shanaria nods and waits for the others to arrive.

Rognan Dar
May 6th, 2004, 06:30:47 PM
"Need?" Came a voice as it entered the room. But there were two bodys that entered. Yarden, Rog's wevicat, was along side him. He comes oup to the small group and looks at the faces before returning his gaze to Jacali.

"Quay needs us? She leaves the order and gets herself into trouble. Now how was it that I knew that was going to happen?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 6th, 2004, 08:27:24 PM
"I know, Rog. I feel the same way, I didn't think it was a good move for her to leave the Order and now, I know it's not. But, what has happened can't be undone and as I said, Quay is really going to need us now. Especially, now."

Kack Mebuff
May 6th, 2004, 09:41:34 PM
Kack entered the room, his dark robe fluttering behind him. He could immediately sense that something was wrong.

"What is it? What's wrong?" he inquired.

He instantly recognized every Force signature in the room: Spada, Jacali, Rog, Shanaria, and Dasquian.

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2004, 11:27:28 AM
The sense of foreboding Dasquian felt was only growing. Since Quay’s departure, her fate had played in his mind numerous times, as he wondered what path she would take. From what the Force told him, it would appear that she had chosen a difficult route. He remained silent still, watching his apprentice as he awaited for the final arrivals, so that the news could be delivered.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 7th, 2004, 01:46:24 PM
Jacali waited for a few more minutes and then took one last look at the door. "Well, I can explain to the last two once they arrive, no need to make the rest of you wait any longer."

Jacali took a deep breath. "I'm afraid, I've received some terrible news a while ago. I got a comm from Cordell Le'Kray, Quay'Na's real father. It seems that earlier this morning, Quay'Na's husband; Anthony...was murdered."

spada
May 7th, 2004, 07:56:40 PM
Spada, upon hearing that Quay's husband was murdered, showed little emotion. He heard that the man had some questionable reputations and did not think that his loss would be a big hurt on the galaxy.

However, he felt concerned that Quay was very upset at this. In his opinion, losing the person he loved would probably be a hard thing to swallow, and Quay seemed to be going to rough times as it was. He tried to think of the nicest way of saying ,"I dont care that he is dead" and asked,

"So what has happened to Quay?"

Dasquian Belargic
May 8th, 2004, 02:36:28 AM
Dasquian nodded as Jacali spoke. He recalled the time when Quay’Na had fallen for a Sith Lord, no less. Her reaction to his death at the hands of assassin had been one of complete and utter collapse. The Jedi Knight could only manage what would happen to her this time. Truly now it seemed, in leaving the Jedi Order, she had allowed herself to walk into the path of the Dark Side. It was possible that her grief and loss would consume her, and ultimately she would be lost. Such a waste…

“Yes… How and more importantly where, is she?”

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 07:17:49 AM
"She's at her father's at the Willowbrook Condominiums, the same condo complex that she and Anthony lived in as well. He's really concerned about her and says the Watch are looking at her as being the prime suspect, since she wasn't there when it happened."

She sighed and looked at her master. "I share your concern, Master. I think, in a way this is worse than Vega."

Simene Dawnstrider
May 8th, 2004, 12:09:01 PM
Simene stepped into the guardens as Jac says these last things.

"She's at her father's at the Willowbrook Condominiums, the same condo complex that she and Anthony lived in as well. He's really concerned about her and says the Watch are looking at her as being the prime suspect, since she wasn't there when it happened.

"I share your concern, Master. I think, in a way this is worse than Vega.""

She looks up at Jacali oddly and walks forward, Dantte close beside her, sharing her emotions. Confusion crosses Simene's face.

"Jac, what has happened? Is she alright?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 12:14:22 PM
Jacali gives her friend a sympathic look. "I'm afraid not, Simene. Quay's husband was murdered in their home this morning and the cops are believing it was her behind it."

Dasquian Belargic
May 8th, 2004, 12:17:11 PM
“Is there any way I can contact her, Jacali? I think she will need guidance in this time… and I feel able to give it, having helped her through her time of sadness previously.”

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 12:34:35 PM
"Of course, her dad said anyone was welcome to come over at anytime. Here's his address and comm, I wrote enough down for everyone here. I was thinking of going over as soon as I was done, I've got room in my speeder for five. Anyone is welcome to come with me."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 04:23:41 PM
Shade came to the fountain rather late and rather fast. He had been outside the Temple when he had recieved Jacali's call. He tried to come in time, but from the looks on everyone's face he had shown up to late.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 06:51:29 PM
Jacali saw Shade enter and waited until he joined them. "Thanks for coming, Shade. I was just telling the others some rather distressful news on Quay. Her husband was murdered earlier this morning and her father is very concerned about her. I'm going over as soon as we're done here, if you'd like to join me."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 08:04:38 PM
Shade nodded, shocked. "Of course."

Dasquian Belargic
May 9th, 2004, 10:25:30 AM
Dasquian nodded to Shade as he entered. A somber air had taken hold of the rest of the group, who had fallen into a thoughtful silence.

“If it’s alright with you all, I would like to be the first to speak with Quay.”

Shade Magus
May 9th, 2004, 01:11:14 PM
Shade understood Dasquian's request. Quay had been his Padawan before she had left. He would ask the same thing if he had been in their situation as well.

Rognan Dar
May 9th, 2004, 10:27:43 PM
"I would like to go as well. But, if I may ask, what is it that we are suppose to do? We cant just go in there and take her out. Is there any way would could help out in proving her inisence?"

Kack Mebuff
May 9th, 2004, 11:09:39 PM
Kack finally spoke again. He was deep in contemplation.

"I too would like to go... I just saw her earlier today... I think it would be good..."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 10th, 2004, 11:15:15 AM
Jacali agreed with Dasquian. "I think, that would be a good idea, Master." She looked at Rognan. "Just being there for her is what she needs, Rog. But, you're right proving her innocence will be a big part, especially if the cops find out that Anthony Scott is a Prince where he comes from. He's royalty and his family is very rich. This was kept within Quay's family, her dad knew she told him and he told me."

Jacali paused. "If this were to get out, the media would have a hayday and all prospects would point to Quay saying that she hired a hitman to off her husband and take over the throne that she would someday be gaining. I think, it's a big bunch of crap and I know Quay would never do anything like that. We all know her."

She looked at Kack after he made his comment. "Kack, you could be her only alibi, you saw her today? How was she?"

Shanaria Fabool
May 10th, 2004, 12:39:02 PM
Shanaria just shakes her head at the sad news, but doesn't really know what to say.

Kack Mebuff
May 10th, 2004, 02:45:19 PM
Kack thought for a moment.

"Well, first we met for breakfast at this little diner..."

He paused for just a moment.

"Then we went to the doctor's office to see about the condition of her child. After that Quay and I caught a cab back to Yog's for lunch... she was nervous about the health of the child... certain health complications may arise... but I can't go any further into detail."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 10th, 2004, 08:49:56 PM
Jacali's mouth dropped open. "A baby? Quay'Na's pregnant? But, I thought she couldn't..." She stopped for a few moments.

"Oh...well at least, Quay shares a child with the man she loved, maybe that will be a blessing in disguise for her."

Shanaria Fabool
May 11th, 2004, 09:43:02 AM
"Or it could be a curse, A constant reminder of the love she had and has lost forever, A reminder of the man that caused her to leave the life of a Jedi behind, only ot be killed once everything was final."

Figrin D'an
May 11th, 2004, 11:12:41 PM
OOC:

Due to out of character circumstances, the author of this thread has requested that it be deleted, and that IC actions therein be stricken from the RP realm. Participants in this thread will need to grant permission to delete the thread, given our rules about individual post ownership.

Please see this (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35665) thread for details, and post if you give permission to delete.

This thread will be closed to further posting at this time.

Thank you.