PDA

View Full Version : Don't feed my demons...(A'jorrah, open)

Falcon Gyndar
May 5th, 2004, 10:32:35 PM
Falcon Nytrau Remnikt Kall Gyndar slipped into Yoghurt's Bar and Grill dressed from tip to toe like he had just came back from delivering...or receiving....a beating. The look on his face was a cross between destructive anger and careless sorrow. He wasn't the chipper ol' chap everyone knew him to be.

Not since he came back, anyways.

Something had happened between the time he disappeared (without a word, mind you) and the time he was sighted pacing the halls of the Greater Jedi Order's main branch. Whoever knew him whispered amongst themselves. They knew something was wrong, but somehow they thought it best not to stick their noses in it.

Perhaps they're right. I don't know what i'd do...

He passed the NR weapon's desk, and the officer there looked like he was about to give Falcon the heartiest greeting ever. But then he became sedate when he looked at the Jedi Knight, thinking better of it. So Nytrau continued on, into the depths of the B&G, eventually flopping onto a seat, and nodding to the bartender, grumbling a request for a chocolate milkshake, then crossing his arms on the counter. He dropped his head into the hollow the crossing made, and heaved a heavy sigh.

A'jorrah....Where are you?...

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 5th, 2004, 10:49:02 PM
She'd heard word that he'd returned and she'd been waiting to see proof of it.

The last time she saw him was nearly a month and a half ago. Then without as much as a word, he was gone from her life. For the first couple of weeks, she had wondered what she had done to receive such treatment.

After all, he told her he loved her and she told him that she would love him and then, he was gone.

From the darkness of the alley beside the B&G, dressed in her black leathers from head to toe, she watched and waited. Her heart thumped loudly as her eyes came across the figure that walked across the street. It was dark, but she knew it was him.

Jedi Knight Falcon Gyndar walked into the B&G.

A'jorrah sighed deeply and leaned against the wall of the alley. She had to go see him, even if he didn't want to see her.

With a deep breath, A'jorrah walked around to the front door and walked in. She gave the weapons desk her array of six daggers and continued in. The young woman stood just inside the door and began looking around for Falcon, but didn't see him right off.

Falcon Gyndar
May 5th, 2004, 11:15:06 PM
After a moment or two, a chocolate milkshake slid his way. Falcon's head rose from his arms, and he slipped his lips over the end of the straw and sucked it all in.

Then he felt her near...A'jorrah.

Oh god, did I ever think I'd miss someone so much?...Need someone so much....

He stopped drinking the milkshake a second, and reflected.

....but I left without so much as a 'Goodbye' or 'I'll be back..' ...

Looking toward the doorway, the knight saw her there. And his eyes dropped to the floor. He gave her a poke via the Force, and beconked her to him. He tried sending her a thought too....

I'm here, A'jorrah. Look to the bar...

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 5th, 2004, 11:26:38 PM
A'jorrah felt his presence as she looked through the dimly lit bar. She felt that ever so familiar nudge of the Force and heard his voice in her head. She looked towards the bar.

A gasp left her lips and her heart nearly stopped as she took sight of him. He'd been beaten badly and she made her way over to him. "Falcon, what in the Force..."

In her heart she wanted to wrap her arms around him and hold him, but the dire look on his face beckoned her not too.

Falcon Gyndar
May 5th, 2004, 11:37:16 PM
Falcon just watched her as she made her way to him. A small smile tried to push its way forward when she came to his side...but it just couldn't come. He looked up and saw her eyes.

On an impulse, he grabbed her hand, and said...

"I'm sorry....."

A tear formed at one eye, and his eyes dropped to the floor again.

".....if you're angry with me, I'll understand...but I just had to go.... I had to do something...."

Falcon sighed. The next time he spoke, it was with a hint of anger in his own voice. This would most likely frighten anyone who knew him well enough, because he didn't anger very much, if at all.

"...but It seems I was too late, A'jorrah...It seems there was nothing I could do all along...."

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 5th, 2004, 11:45:37 PM
She touched his cheek gently and brought his eyes to meet hers. At one point she had been angry, not really at him, but at herself for failing him in some way.

"How could I possibly stay angry with you? I love you." A tear fell down her own cheek.

A'jorrah could hear the anger in his voice. "What were you too late for, Falcon? You can tell me." She told him gently.

Falcon Gyndar
May 9th, 2004, 10:39:21 PM
He just couldn't look at her.

"I've failed them... Lyan.. Shanyla... Oh god..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 10th, 2004, 08:41:32 PM
A'jorrah knew the look, had heard the same voice. His family was gone...forever.

"Oh, Falcon..." She took a seat beside him and put her arms around him. "I'm so sorry, my luv. I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you." She held him tight.

Falcon Gyndar
May 13th, 2004, 10:36:56 AM
Falcon couldn't stop thinking about it. Ever since the day he got back. Ever since the day he came so close....

"I could touch them, A'jorrah. And they weren't the same. What had that... scum... done to my sister, a bright teenage girl, a linguist and diplomat and jedi... And my brother...A strong jedi like myself..."

He heaved a heavy sigh, his voice unshaken by the tears that rolled down his ruff and unshaven face.

"....It's like they're still alive, but they're not. Not for me. I can feel them, like their hearts have not stopped beating... But there's no heart in them. He has them in the palm of his hand. ...My daughter would know whom I speak of....I have no family."

Falcon held on to A'jorrah. His voice sounded angry, heated again.

"I'd make him pay, but that's not my way. Not the way of the Jedi...Have you seen my daughter around? I've tried getting her on comm since I returned, but there's been no answer..."

His thoughts were everywhere, racing about. The Jedi Knight, once so calm, so sure.. was so confused. Falcon couldn't find the clarity he needed. He released A'jorrah from his arms, holding her at his shoulders.

"I'd probably be dead by now if not for Elin. Hell, I should be......."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 13th, 2004, 11:01:17 AM
*Natia hadn't heard that her Father's back. She'd been to busy with the Lost to do anything with the Order. Heck, right now, she's not going to be dining in Dexter's like she usually does, instead she's going to dine in the B&G.

At the door, the guards again ask her for her weapons, and she hands them her lightsaber and two daggers. Yet again, the ask for her weapons. She glares at them*

Look pal, I've already handed you all my weapons. No, don't ask for them again because I only had a total of three weapons on my person and you are now holding them in your hand.

*Natia almost yells at the guard. She's obviously tired and isn't in the mood to be hassled for non-existent weapons. Who cares if she's wearing a black leather body suit, black leather boots, and black leather gloves. They could at least look at her hair and see the white stripe there which would signal to them that she's a Jedi.

She just walks away from the guard and into the B&G, her eyes immediatly fall upn A'jorrah and she makes her way over to her. Only upon reaching there, does she realize that her Father is there*

Father, what happened??

Falcon Gyndar
May 13th, 2004, 11:07:55 AM
Falcon looked up. Either she had recieved his message or she just happened to be here. Either way, it was good.

"Thalius Nendor happened. To Lyan and Shanyla. You can guess what has happened to them. You went through a great deal with him yourself."

His eyes looked cold. He held onto one of A'jorrah's hands rather tightly.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 13th, 2004, 11:18:02 AM
*Natia's eyes narrow at the mention of Thalius. It's because of him that she's unable to walk properly. It's because of what he's done to her that makes her want to get revenge on him and with what's happened now, she wants revenge more then anything.

She takes a deep breath before she speaks. When she does, she's the perfect picture of a Jedi*

Thalius Nendor will be brought to justice. As Jedi, it is our responciblitly to see to it that those that commit crimes are punished for them. He will feel the hammer of law brought down on him.

*Natia speaks in a calm, composed voice. No sign of anger, hatred, or her desire for revenge are in her voice. It's as if she has forgiven Thalius for what he did to her 10 years ago.

Falcon Gyndar
May 13th, 2004, 11:22:27 AM
Falcon closes his eyes, his breathing deep. He thinks for several moments. Then his eyes flash open, and he smiles.

"We will go after him when the time is right. But we won't wait too long this time."

He knew that the way he was thinking was beginning to border on dark, but since the loss of Tyntia's Jedi Order and now this, he'd quite honestly had enough.

"Justice indeed, my daughter, will be served."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 13th, 2004, 11:30:02 AM
Father, you have had your wits addled with what has happened to your home and your family. Stay here with A'jorrah, let her nurse you back to health. I'll go after Thalius and see that he is brought to justice.

*Natia says to Falcon, knowing that she already has a plan in place to deal with Thalius. And what's better, he will be dead and never bother her and her family again. But she does voice to her Father her thoughts*

You've been gone to long as it is Father, A'jorrah has missed you greatly and has worried about you. And it will not help you or your family if you allow yourself to slip, even in the slightest or for the briefest amount of time.

*Natia looks Falcon right in the eye, her own eyes calm and composed. It might be about time to remind her Father of her skills again, in case he may have forgotten*

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 13th, 2004, 11:51:09 AM
A'jorrah ahd been listening intently. "She's right, you know." She told him as she gently pushed a lock of dark hair from his eyes.

"This journey has left you worn and weak, let me help strengthen you and if you still must leave once you are well. Let me go with you, let me help you fight this battle. I am a worthy fighter, but I think you already know that."

Falcon Gyndar
May 15th, 2004, 11:08:02 PM
He hated to give in. Oh, he really hated it. But they were right. His mind was in no condition to handle it right now, much less his body. He just turned his eyes slowly to A'jorrah, and barely whispered his answer.

"Ok..." and then looked to Natia. "But don't be surprised if I catch up to you as soon as I'm in a decent enough condition...I can smell him. And as uncomposed as it may sound, his stench disgusts me."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 16th, 2004, 09:28:23 AM
That's understandable, but let me warn you now Father, if you catch up with me, and you are in bad shape still, I'll send you right back here until you are recovered properly so don't you dare try any shortcuts and pretending that you're better because you won't fool me and you know that.

*Natia looks at A'jorrah*

My Father will be in your very capable hands while I'm away. Do not disappoint me.

*Natia bites off the rest of what she was going to say since it's not Jedi like. Sometime over the next few days, she's going to putting a call to a 'friend' of hers since things have stepped up a few notches*

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 16th, 2004, 10:04:29 AM
"Oh, no worries, Natia. I will take very good care of your Father, he won't be able to slip by me." She put a loving arm around Falcon and gave him a gentle squeeze.

A'jorrah looked at him. "You will get nothing but a good pampering, luv. I promise you that."

Falcon Gyndar
May 17th, 2004, 10:28:36 AM
Falcon chuckled, a little uneasily. He was used to being able to take care of himself. But now, he couldn't trust himself to do that. The knight smiled.

A fake smile. Come on, man. Don't pull that charade. Don't you even dare start to make plans like that.

He shook his head, and grinned sheepishly.

"Pampering?"

Gyndar scratched his unshaven chin, showing a thoughtful look on his face.

"I do recall something about your wanting to do something of the sort..." A sly grin appeared on his visage, and he leaned into A'jorrah, and whispered. "...it's something I thought about the whole time I was away. Believe me..."

He then glanced at Natia, and slowly sat up, composing himself. "Ahem...." He gave his daughter a rather serious and fatherly look. "..Don't you have some work to do or something?" Really, he did want some time with A'jorrah..But at the same time, it had been even longer since he'd seen his own daughter. And each time he saw her was growing further and further apart. "Actually, I was thinking... Maybe we should have lunch together...hmm?"

Yeah! Sure! it's a great idea!....If you can keep yourself together, buddy ol' pal.

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2004, 05:03:19 AM
"Actually, I was thinking... Maybe we should have lunch together...hmm?"

"Good. Because then I can pay"

A tall dark stranger in a claok with a hood covering his features seemed rather passe and cliched. Well, the male whom now had a firm grip on Falcon's shoulder was medium height. But, the cloak was there and the hood. And the rough, growling voice. He also looked more like some sort of a tramp. He didnt seem to be all that special.

"And, it is always better have lunch over introductions, is it not? Especially... family?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 18th, 2004, 08:21:17 AM
*Natia almost coughs when Marcus shows up. Well, there goes my responce, she thinks to herself*

Lunch sounds good.

*Natia says, directing this to both Falcon and Marcus. She's gotten used to seeing her Grandfather dressed up as if he were a tramp*

And Father, if I see you slipping at all, I'll get you back on track, or any one of us could.

*Natia looks up at Marcus and smiles. Since she'd gotten home from her vacation a couple days ago, she hasn't had a chance to talk with Marcus. Well, actually she has, but she's claimed to be to busy to stop and chat*

Falcon Gyndar
May 20th, 2004, 02:04:10 AM
Falcon glanced briefly at the figure standing behind him, the man's hands clamped down on his ruff and beaten shoulders. Nytrua hadn't bothered to attain full time to heal properly yet. There was something VERY vaguely familiar about this man, from back around his brief time as a GJO padawan when he'd come here from the Tyntia Jedi Order, but the knight simply didn't fuss about it. The feeling was far, far too vague to be any bother, and he just let it pass.

"Family, hmm?"

He let that stir about in his mind a bit, thought of asking..but... Instead, Gyndar offered a seat.

"Please, pull up a chair, and we'll get to that and how in the universe it is you are acquainted with my daughter...."

Marcus Telcontar
May 20th, 2004, 02:32:35 AM
"Thank you, dont mind if I do"

The tone of voice very much hinted he would have taken the chair whether he was invited or not. He sat down, put his feet up so the worn boots were on the table. One gloved hand pulled out a long stemmed pipe, the other pouch of cut died leaf. He commenced to put the leaf in the pipe, then placed a finger to the leaf. There was a slight sizzle, then a burst of flame, (illuminating a hard edged unshaven face) the leaf caught alight breifly as he inhaled, a moment later the whisps of smoke came out of under the hood.

"Daughter, hmmm? I dont really see a family resemblance. But that's to be expected, her mother doesnt bear any reseblance either". Even if the eyes could not be seen there was the hint he was starign flatly at flacon, weighing him up and seeign right through him. The flare of the Force that was used to light the pipe would have given away this was no normal Force User. "Flacon Gyndar, Jedi Knight. Hmmmm. Tell me Jedi, how did you come to be looking after Natia? And if you want to know why i ask lets just say.... I look out for her welfare, much as a Master would do for a Padawan"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 20th, 2004, 11:26:18 AM
*Natia looks at Marcus as he puts his feet up on the table, but says nothing, knowing that this is what he does. She sits herself down as well, knowing she could very well answer the questions, but they weren't directed at her*

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 20th, 2004, 08:42:56 PM
A'jorrah sits quietly and watches the new man as he lits up his pipe. Very interesting fellow, interesting indeed.

Falcon Gyndar
May 21st, 2004, 01:06:19 PM
Falcon leaned back in the chair folding one arm over his waist, his other hand rubbing rough, unshaven chin. He was thinking.

"Natia was brought to my mother, who was the head of Tyntia's Jedi Order, in rather poor shape, and completly terrified and distrusting of anyone and anything male. Well...That was.. about 7 years ago, was it?"

He looks at Natia, half-expecting an answer.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 21st, 2004, 02:24:52 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly*

I showed up at the GJO about 7 years ago. It was about 8 years ago that I showed up at Tyntia. Don't forget, I showed up there by myself and on crutches.

Marcus Telcontar
May 21st, 2004, 05:16:57 PM
"Given Natia's well placed mistrust in males, how have you become known as her father then? I would wish to hear this story"

Falcon Gyndar
May 22nd, 2004, 12:31:47 AM
Falcon shifted in his seat. It wasn't that he was uneasy....Just that he was sore from stem to stern and hadn't done anything about it yet.

"How did I do it?...Not easily. Had to earn her trust first. "

The 30-ish year old male closed his eyes. Despite that the place wasn't terribly bright, most light was bothering his eyes. Gyndar hadn't had a great deal of sleep in some time.

"I did it with patience, kindness and complete, open trust. She had to see that I was completely harmless, unless there was danger. She was good with those crutches though, I'll give her that, and i've got the scars to prove it. Scars I didn't bother to have taken care of, because they are proof of what it took. Sometimes, however, she made a point of showing just how well she knew where a man hurts."

The corners of his mouth twitched, attempting to bring out a smile, but despite the fond memories, it wouldn't come. He just kind of shot Natia a knowing look.

"It took a few months, but with my..."

He paused here, swallowed, took a deep breath, and carried on.

"...but with my young sister's befriending of her and my mothers watchful eye, it all helped her to see not all men are the same. I remember not sleeping some nights just to make sure Natia slept, because we were also helping her to start building her strength, and laying down a foundation for who she has become, and it was essential that her fears were calmed....to attain peace at the core."

Falcon stopped here. It was silent a few moments, but he had more to say.

"How I became her father? She chose me, and I couldn't argue. I had no reason to, and it was right. The final desicion was not just made on a whim. It was meditated upon, and the path pointed to this. It is a simple explanation."

If there was anything else the man wanted to know, it was there for the asking.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 22nd, 2004, 11:39:07 AM
After I arrived at the GJO, where I knew no one except Father, here, he's the first one I leaned on when I needed help with something. It was decided between both of us that he'd adopt me, and he started showing me a different side of Father's, a side which was kind, caring, and nice to everyone.

Father is one of few males which I trust completely now. Father, you, and one or two others are the only adult males which I trust completely.

Marcus Telcontar
May 25th, 2004, 01:29:43 AM
"How very interesting." he commented dryly.

While ont he outside he didnt seem impressed, he was starign at the Knight from under the hood with respect.

"Jedi, if you find my question odd, let me tell you I take the role that I hae now rather seriously. Natia knows I will poleaxe anyone who tries to harm her. The name is Telcontar, Miss Elessar here is my Padawan learner. She's also family, so I guess that makes us related, dont it? I suspect that you want some facts filled in here - what is to be told is up to Natia. I trust her"

Falcon Gyndar
May 25th, 2004, 11:48:51 AM
Falcon just watched Natia after what Marcus had said. He smiled..an genuine smile....something he hadn't done since one day nearly a month ago.

"I trust her also. I also do not expect her to tell me anything, regardless of whether I ask or not. That is her choice...Although, I must admit to a recurring curiousity about what I do not know."

The knight wrapped his hand around the milkshake glass, and looked into it..."It's warm by now. Ah well." Then let it go, and looked back at Natia. Gyndar looked as if he was squinting in the sun. Under the table his fist clenched, and the other hand was flat on the tabletop. He swallowed, then took a deep breath, and relaxed, closing his eyes again.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 26th, 2004, 08:09:16 AM
*Natia looks at Falcon with concern on her face while she's silent for a few minutes*

Well, I guess the only way to put this is that this is my Grandpa. Family, in my opinion, has the right to know who my family is. And this is the first time I know of that the two of you have seen each other, though it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find that you've met before now.

Marcus Telcontar
May 26th, 2004, 07:15:11 PM
"Maybe we have" Marcus siad, cryptically. "You remember meeting a mysterious Jedi Master before, Jedi?"

Falcon Gyndar
May 27th, 2004, 12:58:42 AM
"There was one...When I first came here from Tyntia, I was placed under the watchful eye of Warren Azalin for a brief time as a padawan, just to test my skills. And once it was found I was truthful about my status as a knight at my home order, I was allowed said status here. Now, the mysterious Jedi...One Marcus Q'Dunn.... Well, that was his name at the time. Has a habit of changing his name, though...or so I've heard. But when I came back, after what happened to TJO, that man was no longer a member of this Order...."

Falcon paused to catch his breath, and meanwhile kept his eyes steady on Telcontar...

"...Along with a few others, one being Natia's adoptive mother. And yet, there were no records...And no one spoke a single word.
I'm not one for suspicion, Telcontar, but my mind is unmatched for its ability to retain information and process facts...I'm not easily fooled."

The Jedi Knight coughed heavily, and gripped A'jorrah's shoulder, wincing.

A'jorrah Mazzic
May 27th, 2004, 03:53:47 AM
A'jorrah looked at him. "Perhaps, we should get you some rest now, Falcon and you can finish this conversation when you're stronger?" She suggested quietly.

Falcon Gyndar
May 28th, 2004, 11:30:09 AM
Falcon released his grip on A'jorrah's shoulder, and cleared his throat, took a deep breath, and relaxed.

"No..I don't think..."

He looked at Natia, watching her.

"...I don't think I can do that just yet. Considering the circumstances of recent events...There might not be another chance for this little chat. I'll be fine."

What a lie. An outright lie. Though A'jorrah wouldn't be able to see it, the other two would, and he was in far worse shape than what could be seen on the outside. A flash of pain crossed briefly through his eyes as he continued to watch his daughter.

She would know what it's like... He thought. ...to be subject to the Dragon's power...

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 29th, 2004, 10:40:23 AM
*Natia looks at Falcon with steady eyes. She can tell that he's not going to fine until he gets medical attention, but he will be ok right now, but for how long is unknown*

Father, what exactly happened to you and Tyntia. I need to know.

Falcon Gyndar
May 29th, 2004, 07:17:02 PM
His eyes closed, he thought about everything that had happened in the past year, up until recently. He was attempting to achieve his norm, his inner calm, to keep himself steady until it was no longer necessary. Falcon spoke straight to Natia, as if she was the only other life form in the room.

Falcon Gyndar
May 29th, 2004, 07:19:25 PM
"You know what he is like, daughter. He is practically ageless, beyond the totalled ages of all of us at this table combined by a few hundred years. He has had all that time to gain his power, train his mind.... His invasive techniques are more or less impossible to resist....The things he can do when he dives into your mind..."

Falcon shuddered. "...I warn you, Natia, he's not after you for you. He's not after any person. He will not hesitate to kill you. He is a through and through predator. It is the way of his species, for the few who are not of the Kind. I know what he's after...And I know you don't have it. I know who does. It's why he destroyed Home and why he's after you, and anyone who can get him closer to you."

The knight took a deep breath, as deep as he could with his slowly diminishing control.

"Another warning. This man is a master of illusions. I myself could barely tell the difference...And you know how hard I am to fool."

Marcus Telcontar
May 31st, 2004, 03:48:07 AM
A snort came from under the hood.

"Oh he is older than us all then? Old he must be - but no. No one is ageless. Not even me. Now, please stay there for a moment, will you?"

The pipe was tossed lightly onto the table. Even as it landed, he moved. Impossibly fast as only a Jedi Master could be, in the blink of an eye. It was so sudden and unexpected, he was sitting crosslegged on the table in front of Gynar.

"If your going to insist on not going to a medical bay, then at the least allow me to help you. Your no good to Natia in the state your in"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 31st, 2004, 08:17:10 AM
You forget Father, I don't always identify a person on how they look. And you also forget, I know him slightly from the bit of time he trained me before I ran. That's why he beat me to the point where if he continued beating me, I would have died.

*Natia looks between Falcon and Marcus before letting her gaze rest fully on Falcon*

Let Grandpa help you Dad. He can.

Falcon Gyndar
May 31st, 2004, 11:56:38 AM
Falcon switched from Natia, finding that Marcus was suddenly in front of him.

If you're going to insist on not going to the medical bay...

The 30-ish year old knight just nodded weakly. He was now holding on to A'jorrah for support, as his control teetered, and began to slip...finally. He didn't bother going to the medbay, for a few reasons. One being that he couldn't...It wasn't time yet. In current happenings, Falcon saw the timing for everything. Therefore, to continue on the intended path, Gyndar had to accept some mote of assistance.

"You're right about that, Telcontar..." A whisper.

And then, he couldn't speak another word. All he could do was think. ...Do what you can.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2004, 08:49:03 AM
Marcus was very much rediscovering the no nonsense attitude that maked him out so many years ago. direct and to the point. He simply reached over to Falcon and touched his forhead.

He was one hell of a Warrior, that was true. He knew things int he Force that were once long lost. He had real power and skill in The Force, he was violent and caustic. Yet, under that diamond hard surface,was somethign else - compassion and an abilty with Healing that was rare, even for a Jedi Master.

You foolish Jedi.... you should have sought aid well before now. Just relax. This will help you

Falcon Gyndar
Jun 5th, 2004, 03:17:53 AM
If he could thank Marcus at that moment, he would. But his brain was numb, and Falcon could barely access his own thoughts.

Another reason he hadn't gone to medbay yet was Rikki. And Hayden. What would they think?

Foolish indeed...I have been this way. But not since childhood.

What happened? What had caused his actions to be too foolhardy...so irresponsable? Something had happened to him in the time he was gone. But like with all challenges, this knight would surpass it.

Even after Telcontar's help, Falcon would still go to the medbay, but for another reason. He knew who would be there.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 5th, 2004, 08:14:27 AM
*Natia sits back, watching silently the going ons between Father and Grandfather. All three related, but none with blood relations to the other.

She lets her thoughts drift to Thalius, her legal guardian. Where is he, what's he doing, how can I find him?? are all questions going through her head at this time*

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jun 8th, 2004, 11:04:07 PM
A'jorrah steadied Falcon's weight with her own. Even as a business woman, she kept herself in tiptop shape, working out with her swords and daggars daily. She had come so far and it had been because of this wonderful man beside her.

A'jorrah would stick with him through thick and thin, she loved him and he knew it.