PDA

View Full Version : Oh good gravey

Lady Vader
May 5th, 2004, 06:52:30 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35507

(Refering to above thread: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35507 )

I'm tired of blatant ineptitude.

But, since they've started it, and since others have posted, lets just bring the whole frelling house down around them.

If they want it, they'll GET IT. :mad

I expect to see everyone there (if possible). I want them to sheet their pants in a VERY big way.

Lady Vader
May 5th, 2004, 07:09:22 PM
Well, I went ahead and Pmed Shade:

Yeah, you probably already gathered from Vega's post that we're not exactly happy with the way this was apparently NOT thought through: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35507

So, yeah, think next time.

But, there it is, so we shall roll with the punches.

And he was surprisingly cool about it:

Yeah, I got it. I am sorry. I really wasn't thinking, but I'll be sure not to do it again.

To which I replied:

Ok. I just hope you can get out of this one. :p

Well, I figure, like I said, lets just roll with it and have some fun. In essence, this can be taken as half serious and half fun.

But I still want to get as many Sith in there as possible to scare the crap-loads out of them. >D

Dasquian Belargic
May 6th, 2004, 10:00:15 AM
I want to beat the living <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> out of these cocky war mongering bastards. It's totally out of character what they're doing and it pisses me off, especially since Liam is a Jedi Master. Way to promote the peaceful Jedi way, by knocking on the frelling Palace door and asking for a fight. Tools.

AmazonBabe
May 6th, 2004, 12:26:16 PM
I know. :\

They have no brains between their ears.

Dark Lord Rivin
May 6th, 2004, 03:45:24 PM
Then let us rip them to peices. It looks like we have a rather good turn out so far but... WE NEED MORE POWER CAPTAN!

Je'gan Olra'en
May 6th, 2004, 03:50:14 PM
Let's see...

JEDI - Masters:1 Knights:1

TSO - Masters:1 Lords:1 Knights:2 Apprentices:4

heheheheh...

Dark Lord Rivin
May 6th, 2004, 03:53:50 PM
I'm going to bring Ida Knoe in there too so that would add another apprentice. She is really good at burning things.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 6th, 2004, 03:57:10 PM
Excellent. Now all we need is Lord Vader, Makoto Neo, Southstar, plus Zereth Lancer and a few other Apprentices...and we get some very, very scared Jedi.

Fun!

Dark Lord Rivin
May 6th, 2004, 04:04:38 PM
Liam is now a flaming master! :D

Je'gan Olra'en
May 6th, 2004, 04:13:09 PM
*rubs hands together* Well...now that whatever was left of that diplomatic effort has been nicely short-circuited, are we free to strike back at the Jedi in general?

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2004, 04:05:19 AM
If they haven't already made the first move, let them do so. I want peple to see what agressive little bitches they are, and how we had no hand in starting this conflict - that we as Corellian citizens were simply curious as to what they were doing on our private property, as they would be should we turn up on COruscant.

Darth Viscera
May 7th, 2004, 05:39:44 AM
first jehova's witnesses, now jedi. i hate solicitors.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 7th, 2004, 06:15:19 AM
*snaps fingers* Dang, I jumped the gun. Ah well. Mental attacks can't be picked up by holocam.

EDIT: D'oh. Unless it works.

Rasha Vill
May 7th, 2004, 03:02:04 PM
Rasha will still try and get the corellian govenment and the NR on good terms with each other. Officaly TSO has no connection to the Corellian government.

Makoto Neo
May 7th, 2004, 05:41:45 PM
Drop me a PM if youl want me in the thread.

Dasquian Belargic
May 8th, 2004, 02:37:36 AM
It would be great if you could join.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 12th, 2004, 09:17:06 PM
Is it just me, or is Liam sounding very, very annoying?

Jezreal Darkshard
May 12th, 2004, 11:03:57 PM
I still can't believe they think they can walk opto out Front door and try to convert us.......if there wasnt a rule agaisnt killing other chars, they'd be dead in a second.....

Let's just beat the crap out of them and leave them for dead on the side of the road or something....

ps. I'll get Zereth into the thread soon......

Dasquian Belargic
May 13th, 2004, 03:07:44 AM
Originally posted by Je'gan Olra'en
Is it just me, or is Liam sounding very, very annoying?

no, it's not just you

Dark Lord Rivin
May 13th, 2004, 11:29:28 AM
I say now that Jorshal has made the first move, we should just Rip them a new one!

Je'gan Olra'en
May 13th, 2004, 03:53:07 PM
Yeah...and we've got our deniability already, anyways. They clearly initiated hostilities.

Dark Lord Rivin
May 14th, 2004, 01:38:34 PM
I would call storming the front gates of the sith main base as hostile... :D

Je'gan Olra'en
May 14th, 2004, 02:51:00 PM
Aaah, but for all we know they were just sightseeing:rolleyes

Lady Vader
May 14th, 2004, 10:02:33 PM
Right. So where are their cameras? :p

And, yes, Liam is becoming irritating very quickly... and arrogant... and egotistical... need I go on? :rolleyes

Je'gan Olra'en
May 15th, 2004, 08:31:20 AM
No, your Force Lightning summed things up neatly. :D