View Full Version : Overworked (Open)

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 5th, 2004, 02:16:49 PM
Darriann Sollak walked into the bar and straight to the counter. He grabbed a stool and looked around for the bartender. The bartender couldn't be seen.

"Barkeep! Hey, barkeep! Can I get a little service?" He shouted but only being half asleep sounded like a moan. "C'mon, I need a drink."

Darriann had just finished a job delivering a shipment of krakana from Mon Calamari to the Galactic Aquarium on Coruscant. While there he ran into an old contact wanting a small load of empty containers to ShadowFaene. Darriann didn't ask why but it was a simple run. And the pay was better then the shark run. He arrived at the Fortress and unloaded the cargo, by himself. Then he realized he had to dry the other cargo section of water from the fish tanks. Finally finished he needed a drink and headed here.

DarthHERA
May 9th, 2004, 01:21:54 AM
"Hello Darriann"

Hera approached with a smile of welcome.

"You flying solo tonight?"

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 9th, 2004, 06:47:35 AM
"Not tonight, I wanna sleep tonight." Darriann said with a smile, "As for being solo. Yes, I lost contact with Vhiran. He's probably somewhere in the Galaxy tangled up with the Hutts. "

Darriann stretched his arms and yawned. "So what are you doing tonight? I'd have figured you be directing something important, or have things around here been slow latey?"

DarthHERA
May 16th, 2004, 12:48:44 AM
She shrugged, "same as usual. I am often found here this time of night." She looked around the place in an expansive gesture, "call me crazy, but I like the place."

The bar tender brought over a bottle of rum and two shot glasses as she took a seat next to Darriann.

She poured a drink for herself and paused before pouring Darrianns, "you drink rum?"

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 16th, 2004, 05:39:46 PM
"Right now any drink would be great." Darriann said trying to keep from nodding off, "Before I left Coruscant. I only had a bottle of ale."

He yawned again and shook his head to keep him awake.

"You by chance wouldn't have a place 'round here where I could crash? My ship's damp and smells like the sea."

DarthHERA
May 29th, 2004, 03:04:20 AM
"Of course - plenty of room for a rogue like yourself"