PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Dead End

Garrett Blade
May 4th, 2004, 07:02:49 PM
http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/batman_deadend/index.shtml

I can't believe how good this looks considering its only a fanfilm. I really like the darkness. And that shot of Batman standing up after landing is really cool. I just hope there's more to come.

The only bad thing is that this movie makes me wish it was October even more!

Gurney Devries
May 4th, 2004, 09:49:51 PM
Well. Ehm. That was fairly unexpected.

Figrin D'an
May 4th, 2004, 10:37:44 PM
It was... different. I'll give it that much.

Marcus Telcontar
May 5th, 2004, 01:18:50 AM
Didnt work for me

ReaperFett
May 5th, 2004, 05:41:59 AM
Saw that a while back, I thought it was AWFUL.

Dasquian Belargic
May 5th, 2004, 07:56:48 AM
I stopped watching half way through :\

Jedieb
May 5th, 2004, 08:47:45 PM
It took awhile, but I finally got to load the whole thing. As amatuerish and low budget as it was, it was still better than Batman and Robin. :evil

Garrett Blade
May 6th, 2004, 03:48:47 AM
I wish I had a budget that allowed me to have full Alien and Predator suits in my films!

darth_mcbain
May 6th, 2004, 08:08:15 AM
Not bad - it was kinda fun. I was half expecting a voice-over at the end saying something like "Is this the end of Batman? Tune in next time - same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel..."

jjwr
May 6th, 2004, 09:32:13 AM
I saw this a while ago, it was fun and well done considering its a "fan" film.

Its really too bad we don't get to see Batman getting torn apart though :)

As a comic character he's one of those that are overly hyped and over-written, the ultra invincible can never do wrong types, ditto with Wolverine. What I wouldn't give to see them both die a bloody death.

ReaperFett
May 6th, 2004, 11:38:23 AM
Just give him prep time, and he can beat anyone :rolleyes

jjwr
May 6th, 2004, 02:21:40 PM
Ah the classic out of the writers.....given the proper amount of preparation he can beat Superman....sure, except the guy could just pick up a mountain and throw it on Wayne Manor....hey Batman, think your way out of that one!

Thats what gets me most about him, they've made him super intelligent who can do anything, beat anyone, etc....he's a man!

Though in the JLA/Avengers cross-over him and Captain America were fighting, both got some shots in and Batman backs off and says basically that judging from what he's seen Captain America could beat him but it would take time and while they were fighting the rest of their teams would kill each other, so how about a truce.

At least he admitted that Cap would whoop him! :)

ReaperFett
May 6th, 2004, 02:24:50 PM
And it's true, Cap is a super powered expert fighter while Batman is an expert fighter.

And Thor would beat Superman! I don't care what they said, Mjolnar is magic-based! :)

Jedieb
May 6th, 2004, 03:12:21 PM
The last cross over I read (Can't remember the name of it) had Batman biatchslappin' Cap silly. And the best part, the winner had been decided by comic book fans. Ah, sweet victory. :cool

ReaperFett
May 6th, 2004, 03:36:52 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
The last cross over I read (Can't remember the name of it) had Batman biatchslappin' Cap silly. And the best part, the winner had been decided by comic book fans. Ah, sweet victory. :cool

Proof if ever needed that you should never let the fans decide :)

Jedieb
May 6th, 2004, 04:40:51 PM
:lol

Gurney Devries
May 6th, 2004, 09:19:44 PM
Now I'm just waiting on Freddy vs. the Ghostbusters (http://www.braxtanfilm.com/Pages/fvg.html).

Figrin D'an
May 6th, 2004, 09:23:57 PM
Oh, Ghostbusters all the way. Freddie is a wussy.

;)

Sean Piett
May 6th, 2004, 09:30:12 PM
An old flick. I thought it was great, though. <3 for the Joker in that.

jjwr
May 7th, 2004, 09:54:39 AM
That was the whole Marvel vs DC thing, it was a joke. As it was decided by the fans the overhyped characters, i.e Batman & Wolverine scored imporbably wins.

Wolverine beat Lobo....for those not familiar with Lobo he's a intergalatic type biker, big guy, very strong. He fought with Superman and held his own. But Wolverine beat him.....sure......and they copped out and didn't even show it, they were behind a bar and you just see Wolverine stand up and walk away, what a cheap cop-out, the writers & artists couldn't even come up with a reasonable way for Wolverine to win that fight.