PDA

View Full Version : Kel Dor roomies (spada)

Sarr Koon
May 4th, 2004, 06:26:01 PM
The first person Sarr had met upon returning to the Academy had been Shade Magus. The Kel Dor had headed directly for the sparring rooms and the Jedi Knight had been the first to show. Shade had mentioned that one of his Padawan's was a Kel Dor and Sarr had soon met up with him. The other Kel Dor was Spada and he had invited Sarr to share his oxygen filtered room. Glad at the prospect of being able to take off his mask, he had accepted. The anti-oxygen mask that a Kel Dor had to wear on every planet other then Dorin, was quite uncomfortable at times and proved a nuisance.

Sarr found the room number that Spada had given him and knocked lightly.

spada
May 5th, 2004, 12:52:37 PM
Spada sat at a table, modifying his lightsaber hilt when suddenly he felt a tapping on the door. Placing his mask onto a machine on the table, he moved his face near it and it clicked into his face. He stood up, poking each larger button in the sequence, 98779. The door flew open and revealed the Kel Dor he met earlier, named Sarr Koon. Placing out his hand, he said,

"Hey, hows it going? I cleared all of my things to one side to give you some room. It's pretty large as it is."

Sarr Koon
May 5th, 2004, 06:25:44 PM
Sarr grasped Spada's clawed hand in his own and stepped into the room.

"Thank you, I appreciate your generosity."

All he had was a singular bag which he tossed into a corner for the time being. Sarr took his mask off very quickly with the aide of Spada's machine.

"Ahhh," he sighed contentedly, "much better."

spada
May 5th, 2004, 06:47:39 PM
Spada nodded, running his large fingers over his indentations and unique silvery eyes, saying,

"Sure is. I usually take my meals in here."

Looking over at the bag that he tossed, he asked,

"What's in the bag?"

Sarr Koon
May 5th, 2004, 11:58:51 PM
Mimicking Spada, Sarr also ran his hands across his face. Most humans would recoil upon seeing a Kel Dor without his or her trademark anti-oxygen mask. Even with the mask in place, a Kel Dor still was far from a dazzlng spectacle. However, Sarr cared very little of what other sentinents thought of the way he looked. He couldn't help being who he was anymore then they could themselves.

"Nothing much really. A couple changes worth of Jedi garb and an extra cloak. I've never really had very much, don't like to be encumbered."

spada
May 6th, 2004, 02:32:34 PM
Spada nodded in agreement. He pointed over at his bag, which was slightly larger.

"I have my lightsaber, a couple of Jedi garbs, and one Cloak. Plus some tubes to drink out of when im not in here."

He walked over and picked up his bag, saying,

"It looks like even with you here we'll still have extra room!"

Sarr Koon
May 6th, 2004, 08:16:47 PM
Sarr nodded and laughed softly at Spada's remark.

"Indeed. It is good to have extra space."

spada
May 7th, 2004, 02:55:35 PM
Spada turned back to Sarr and motioned for him to sit in one of the chairs, asking,

"Now tell me, whereabouts are you from on Dorin?"

Sarr Koon
May 8th, 2004, 12:47:47 AM
OOC: =P not to familiar with the geography of Dorin, but.../shrug

Sarr accepted Spada's gesture and took a seat in one of the chairs. It felt good to get off his feet and take it easy.

"I'm from the northern part of Dorin. Often I find myself wishing I could stay there, but I have obligations to the Jedi. Wearing this mask can be far from pleasant at times and I wish I could get rid of it all together."

spada
May 8th, 2004, 08:47:53 AM
OOC: noone knows. just make up some stuff

Spada nodded, recounting on his times at the Dorin Academy.

"Yes, I lived in Central Dorin City. I lived in the Dorin Academy."

He looked down at his table, which held a few instruments and said to him,

"Do you have a lightsaber?"

Sarr Koon
May 8th, 2004, 10:16:31 PM
Sarr pulled his cloak back revealing the hilt of his lightsaber that hung from his belt. The greatest weapon that a Jedi could possess... The elegant weapon was priceless to any Jedi.

"Yes, my most valued possession."

spada
May 9th, 2004, 06:29:39 PM
Spada nodded and walked over to his bag, pulling out a lightsaber of his own. It was fairly normally decorated, but the end was more ornate and the jagged end of the lightsaber crystal stuck from the hilt. He held it out to Sarr and held his empty hand out, asking,

"May I?"

Sarr Koon
May 9th, 2004, 11:35:06 PM
Sarr silently agreed by pulling his lightsaber off his belt and handing it to Spada. He reached out with his other hand and took the lightsaber Spada was offering him. Standing up, Sarr ignited Spada's lightsaber. He twirled it experimently and didn't feel at all uncomfortable with the weapon, it was much the same as his own.

spada
May 10th, 2004, 04:24:27 PM
Spada took Sarr's hilt and felt it in his hands. It felt new to him, but not at all hard to handle. Pressing the button, it ignited with the normal snap-hiss and moved it around slowly to get a feel of it. He spun it at his side and said,

"Very nice."

He deactivated the lightsaber and said,

"So I hear you haven't been here in a while."

OOC: my lightsaber's green

Sarr Koon
May 10th, 2004, 05:58:33 PM
OOC: mine is blue. i was wondering that too =)

Sarr twisted his hand back and forth while watching the green blade dance across his vision. Deactivating he saber he tossed it to Spada.

"That is correct."

spada
May 11th, 2004, 02:47:13 PM
Spada caught the hilt in one hand and threw the other hilt to Sarr, saying,

"When was the last time you were here?"

Sarr Koon
May 11th, 2004, 05:49:16 PM
Instinctivly Sarr reached out and caught his lightsaber and hung it from his belt in one swift motion.

"It's been a while...around a year or so."

spada
May 12th, 2004, 08:33:40 PM
Spada nodded, saying,

"Yes, I probably joined a few months after your leave."

Looking around, he said,

"Oh yea, the code on the door is 98779 for when you need to get in."

Sarr Koon
May 13th, 2004, 12:05:40 AM
Sarr quickly memorized the code.

"Ok, that is easy enough."

spada
May 14th, 2004, 10:51:53 AM
Spada looked around the room, saying,

"Well, that concludes the tour of the room. Do you want to go somewhere? I'm sure you haven't seen some places since before you left."

Sarr Koon
May 15th, 2004, 12:50:47 AM
Sarr nodded his head in agreement. Spada was right.

"What places did you have in mind?"

spada
May 15th, 2004, 01:27:56 PM
Spada thought a moment, listing,

"Well, theres Yogs, the Training Grounds, and the hangar. Anywhere we could find new people for you to meet."

Sarr Koon
May 16th, 2004, 01:09:36 AM
Sarr thought briefly for a moments.

"Hmm, let's go to the hangar. Perhaps I can get a look at some ships. Lately I have been interested in buying a ship for more convenient space travel."

spada
May 16th, 2004, 04:47:17 PM
Spada nodded, picking up his cloak and leading them out the door, pressing a button to close it behind them. Striding down corridors, they reached a wider hallway with large doors. Spada walked to the 2nd door on the right side and punched in the same code as his door code. The large doors split and rectracted into the walls, revealling a landing pad and Spada's A-Wing.

"It's not much to look at, but it does what its meant to."

Drake Shadowstalker
May 16th, 2004, 08:42:29 PM
damn it! sorry ...

Sarr Koon
May 16th, 2004, 08:44:00 PM
Sarr nodded to Spada. He was certaintly right about the apperance of the craft. The Kel Dor could only hope he was right about the performance.

spada
May 18th, 2004, 07:21:29 PM
Spada turned around and pressed a button on the console, closing his door.

"So are you planning on buying your own ship? How much money do you have?"

Sarr Koon
May 18th, 2004, 07:47:12 PM
The lack of funds was Sarr's biggest obstacle in his search for a ship.

"I have a couple thousand credits. Maybe I could lease a ship."

spada
May 19th, 2004, 12:39:02 PM
"Hmmm.. with that kind of money, maybe you could buy a secondhand ship. I'd help you fix it up if you need to."

Sarr Koon
May 19th, 2004, 05:51:31 PM
"Yes, that would be the better course of action. I would gladly appreciate your help."

spada
May 21st, 2004, 03:03:52 PM
Spada nodded, saying,

"The only problem is that I don't know where we could possibly get a ship.. well theres bound to be something on Coruscant..."

(as you probably know we should RP you getting the ship)

Sarr Koon
May 21st, 2004, 11:37:05 PM
ooc: yeah, definatly

ic:

"Do you know where we could find out?"

spada
May 22nd, 2004, 08:53:29 AM
Spada scratched his bald, wrinkly head for a few seconds and said,

"Theres bound to be some vendors on the streets who'd be trying to rip people off with a piece of crap ship. We could get a deal on one of them and fix it up for you."

Looking down the hallway, he said,

"If we need to buy any more parts, I'd be happy to pay for them."

(OOC if we do go outside the Temple grounds make a thread in the storytelling section and give me the name)

Sarr Koon
May 22nd, 2004, 11:59:25 AM
"That would be greatly appreciated. Should we head down there now or wait until tomorrow."

OOC: will do