PDA

View Full Version : Request...

Figrin D'an
May 4th, 2004, 05:39:23 PM
This Jacen Dantarno/Janson Star guy is starting to get on my nerves. I'm sure he's proving annoying for many of you as well. We have the makings of the next forum drama whore, IMO. >_<

Anyway... his Janson Star character, his funky intentionally misspelled samurai guy, it looking to join GJO. Fine. Good for him. I want him watched keenly, however, to make sure he isn't going to give his character too much power and too many hats. I have a feeling that he's going to try to push our limits at least a couple of times. I'm definately not looking forward to it.

So, in short, everyone, please keep an eye on him. If you see that he is in a thread, just browse it quickly for anything suspicious. I intend to do so as well.

Thanks.

Dasquian Belargic
May 5th, 2004, 01:13:01 AM
I was tempted to have Jubei come in and pwn him as his Master, making entirely sure that he couldn't step out of line.

Navaria Tarkin
May 5th, 2004, 09:42:16 AM
He wanted me to be his Master but if you want Jubei to do it :lol

Oddly, Jacen has confided in me about his feelings towards what is happening ... OOC stuff on fans. In my last PM to him I tried to impress upon that people have been here for years .. since the boards beginnings and they worked for everything they had. Just because he has been gone for a year doesnt mean he gets that year back.

Bet it wont work =(

Dasquian Belargic
May 5th, 2004, 09:49:41 AM
If you want to take him, go ahead :)

I bet what you said won't work either. He is far too dogmatic :\

Ryla Relvinian
May 5th, 2004, 10:54:20 AM
Jacen = Forumdrama++ so far as I see it. Let's take a look:

-Long leave of absence, trying to overcompensate by doing everything too quickly... Check.
-Immature attitude towards criticism... Check.
-Unrealistic time-span goals... Check.
-Ending up blaming others for misunderstandings in threads... Check.
-Playing the martyr when his ideas are helpfully re-directed... Check.

Need I go on? Nav, you've got one fun ride ahead of you.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 5th, 2004, 12:34:16 PM
:cry

I am too nice :(