PDA

View Full Version : Apology

Falcon Gyndar
May 3rd, 2004, 11:49:45 PM
Ok, here's the thing, folks.

So you all see I disappeared about a month or so ago. What happened was I got a job...So I'm working again. And thus my life is turned upside-down...and April's a hurtin' month for me. A lot of things happened in my life and the lives of some I love so much.

I know that might seem lame to some, but I tell no lies.

Now...I'm sooooo very sorry for leaving everyone hanging and not telling a soul where I went. I was thinking about not coming back, but I realised I couldn't do that. I'd feel miserable about it, because I have so many friends here.... And I've been told that i'm missed. Now...oh man..that just brings a tear to me eye...lol.

But anyways, I'm back! Er...WE are back... (Miriya Cailis, Jame Kaman Dar and Falcon Gyndar)...

I'm debating on whether I'll continue with Mordecai Loria and Phoenix Whyte...but the other three are definite keeps.

Glad to be back!

Peace and Luvvinz!

Ciao!

k[SC] - Tenshi Princess Miriya

imported_Firebird1
May 3rd, 2004, 11:57:01 PM
Hay, RL sucks, but it's there to give us the money to get that Broadband connection..

Welcome back!

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 12:13:06 AM
So very true...ah well, welcome back dude.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 4th, 2004, 08:59:07 AM
Bout time you came back. Welcome back my friend and good to see you here again.

Dalamar
May 4th, 2004, 10:48:23 AM
Glad your back!! I wondered what had happened to you. :hug

Here's some money to make sure you stay on..;) :10bux

Rognan Dar
May 4th, 2004, 10:26:52 PM
Yeah, I just got a job recently, working the week, then I have a Drivers Ed class on Saturday. Man does the both of them suck when together. I basicly had no days off. And then my nights, when I normally come on, were getting crowded and I didn't think I'd have time to post at all! But things are calming down now.

Just glad that you came back! :)