PDA

View Full Version : Getting comfortable (open)

Alf
May 3rd, 2004, 08:30:02 PM
Alf walked around the new city. He had recently been inducted into the Kuklos Ataxia, and this was his first time away from his new home. He passed numerous beings as he walked down the streets and small alleys. In his lifetime he had become very comfortable with these places and now that he was back in them, he really felt like he was home. He watched as a stray cat walk across the alley way and he followed it, determined to have a nice diner tonight.

Ishmel Rykov
May 5th, 2004, 02:21:46 PM
The cat made it near the other side of the alley when a steel toed boot caught it in the side and launched it into the wall. It landed on its feet but wasn't fast enough for the other boot that flew swiftly into it's small skull. Blood splattered against the wall as the body sagged onto the ground, lifeless and crumpled. The man who had mutilated the cat spat on its corpse before muttering something under his breath,

"Mangy animal... "

His oily white hair shifted on the heavy shoulders of his black coat as he looked over the collar to the thing not too far back from the direction the cat had come from. His grey eyes were accustomed to the slummy darkness of the alley ways and he could see a potential victim to his hatred just fine.

"Where in Bloody Coruscant did you come from, little fella'?"

Alf
May 5th, 2004, 08:01:13 PM
"Blaster bolts! You just ruined my dinner! Who are you?" Alf said in a tone that went from angrey to curious.

Ishmel Rykov
May 6th, 2004, 02:31:37 PM
"Dinner? That's a scuzzy dinner if ya ask mine opinion. But then again, I guess you didn't. My name ain't no concern of you, since you'll be sleeping for a long, long time after I finish."

This is what Ishmel did for fun. He could practice focusing his anger by finding all the scum in the shadows of Iziz' alley ways and taking his aggression out on them. He cracked his knuckles and spit against the ground, surveying the thing before him. He didn't want to underestimate it. He'd done that far too many times to rush in.

Alf
May 8th, 2004, 04:42:35 PM
"What the frell are you talking about? I just woke up. Why would I want to sleep?"

Ishmel Rykov
May 17th, 2004, 02:35:17 PM
An answer wasn't for Ishmel to bother with as he took a quick step forward, gaining momentum with his other foot behind him and bringing it forward, one steel toed boot ready to punt the little thing into the wall.

Alf
May 17th, 2004, 08:24:55 PM
Alf dodged out of the way. A reflex honed from years of slavery. "What was that about?"

Ishmel Rykov
May 18th, 2004, 05:57:41 PM
Agitated he hadn't hit his mark, he cursed and mentally swore to himself he'd make this thing look like it had been runover by a truck. His other foot came behind the last one as he pivoted on his heel, another steel toed boot coming at Alf without an answer.

Alf
May 18th, 2004, 06:00:59 PM
Alf dodged again. "Look you might as well be a dewback if you are going to try and hit me moving that slow. I used to be a slave so trust me when I say I know how to dodge anything and everything. You get used to it after awhile."

Ishmel Rykov
May 19th, 2004, 02:38:09 PM
"Pfft."

This thing talked too much. That and his repetitive failure to achieve the destruction upon this thing's body was frustrating Ishmel to the point of whether or not he'd show this ex-slave that he couldn't dodge the fury of the Force. But he'd wait it out, stalling so he could better focus. Ishmel wanted to hit it once and only once and then it be dead. He had to focus. Like she had said, stay cool but stay angry, or something to that affect.

The hatred and the desire to kill something was like a flame that he slowly drew into the void. It wasn't getting any easier, the struggle to contain it, but he was becoming more familiar with it each time he tried.

Let the little thing talk all it wanted, given enough time for Ishmel to conjure reasons why he hated this monster and it'd be in worse condition than the cat. He feinted with a lunge and then lurched a kick at its side.

Alf
May 20th, 2004, 05:40:58 PM
Alf stepped to the side and leapt over the kick. "Look why are we fighting anyways? What did I do to you? You're the one that killed my dinner!"

Razvan
May 21st, 2004, 02:55:32 AM

Lilaena De'Ville
May 21st, 2004, 01:22:16 PM
ooc: Razvan, you have not RPed coming to the planet, so your post is nullified. Plus, your spelling, grammar and punctuation suck. Unless they start *not* sucking, all of your posts on this group board will be considered void, and ignored. /ic:

Ishmel Rykov
May 21st, 2004, 02:49:20 PM
ooc: right and thanks LD, moving on :D

ic: Why was this thing talking and not dead yet? Ishmel stepped back and looked it over. Did he need a reason to why he was fighting? Not really and then again, it wasn't too hard to come up with one either.

The void was brimming with hatred and anger; it crashed against the boundaries of Ishmel's soul as he fought to contain and then focus it.

He would use the Force to obliterate this thing. One punch. His fist balled up and he could almost see the hatred focused in it. He launched it forward at the thing; the Force was readied in the other hand in case the first missed. One of them would hit surely.

Alf
May 21st, 2004, 05:10:28 PM
Alf dodged the first attack, but it came much closer than the other ones. He turned to say something, but before he could get anything out of his mouth, the little furball, was hit and flew back into the wall. A low groan escaped his mouth as he rolled over to get back up.

Ishmel Rykov
May 22nd, 2004, 04:34:20 PM
Ishmel's fist trembled almost with the satisfaction of feeling the impact against the little rat. He was standing over the thing as it started to get back up.

"Die vermin."

The void was contained and the focus of it's power was put into his next kick which he aimed at the thing's head. Die... Die... Die... Hate... Hate... Hate... Those were good enough reasons for Ishmel to kill those weaklings that stood before him.

Alf
May 23rd, 2004, 02:35:14 PM
Alf went to get up and noticed the foot coming at him just a little to late to dodge, but he was able to get a hand up in time to block most of the kick's power, but it still had enough to send his little body backwards into the wall.