PDA

View Full Version : A relaxing conversation...(Shade)

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 04:34:19 PM
Padawan learner, Jacali Danner took a deep breath as she and Jedi Knight Shade Magus entered the main garden. After a long haul with kickboxing the garden was nice and refreshing.

"I love coming here. It's so awesome. My roommate and I used to run here alot, when we first joined. We ran twice a day until the icky spider attack, I stayed out of here for quite a while after that."

The day was beautiful as she proceeded to an outer railing and watched the business of the city all around them.

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2004, 04:39:47 PM
"You're right it is beautiful here." Shade looked confused at her last comment. "Icky spider attack?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 04:49:15 PM
Jacali gave him a look of dismay. "Oh, yeah. Someone planted some deadly spiders in the garden and I got bit on the hand while we were running, it was on a leaf. I passed it off at the time and ended up getting really sick and passing out in the B&G. Quay and Mylia went looking for the spiders and they were hatching from their nests in the trees, they had to close off the entire wing. Mylia got bitten, but luckily Quay knew what the species of spider it was and got the anti-toxin, darn well saved our lives."

She paused. "I still don't like spiders."

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2004, 04:56:36 PM
Shade nodded, understanding completely. It was only of the few things he himself was afraid of. "It's good Quay knows so much about animals then. It would have been a terrible loss. Afterall who else would I have to practice kickboxing with?" He said with a smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 05:10:09 PM
"True, and the thought of being done in by a spider, geez. Now that would've been very sad to say the least. What a way to go."

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2004, 05:16:12 PM
"Well there are worse ways. Someone could die from anything. I know for me, my worst fear was my lightsaber blowing up when I first built it. How embarassing that would have been...shortest Jedi career in history."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 05:26:07 PM
"Oh, yes..,now that wouldn't have been good." She snickered at the thought. "I had to admit I wondered the same thing when I got my crystal."

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2004, 05:31:53 PM
"I think that is all Jedi's first real fear. Thankfully I have never heard of it happening to anyone."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 05:36:01 PM
"I couldn't imagine, flick it on...boom and your face flies off. Ohh, man." She shook her head and snickered again.

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2004, 05:41:41 PM
"Yes...," Shade said as he thought about his own face flying off. "Lovely weather don't you think?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 06:00:40 PM
"Yes, I agree. The weather is great." She answered with a smile. "This time of year is very nice."

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2004, 06:03:13 PM
"Yes it is beautiful," Shade said smiling at Jacali.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 08:08:52 PM
Jacali was quiet for a moment, just enjoying the sounds of nature when thought suddenly came to her. "Have you ever been to the Botanical Gardens on the East Plaza?"

Shade Magus
May 3rd, 2004, 05:47:37 PM
Shade shook his head. "I don't think so."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 3rd, 2004, 09:38:28 PM
"Oh, it's an awesome place. It's huge, almost like a real forest all inclosed with animals and birds. I'd love to show it to you some time, it is really cool."

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 12:06:57 AM
"Well, I'd love for you to show it to me. It has been awhile since I got to see such a place. I would really enjoy it."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 05:46:08 AM
"Great, we'll make plans for it sometime then, whenever you'd like. We can take my speeder." She told him with a nod.

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 05:55:15 AM
Shade took a quick retake on what it was like last time he got in Jacali's speeder with her behind the wheel. "Umm....yeah...ok..."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 06:06:41 AM
Jacali saw the his look and laughed. "Don't worry, I'll drive respectively, I promise."

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 06:08:14 AM
"Oh I don't care as long as we make it to the Gardens," Shade said with a teasing smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 06:18:38 AM
"I'm thinking of modifying the turbo-packs and retro-rockets again. When I get done, it's going to be racer quick. I've found some new rockets that'll work great, can't wait to get the money to start. But, it'll be a while. I just got it painted a couple of weekends ago. So, it's no longer that icky green."

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 06:21:41 AM
Shade smiled, and then a thought hit him like a brick. He grabbed Jacali's arm to stop her. "Sorry, but I just remembered! Your ship! I almost forgot I promised to help you get a ship."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 06:25:25 AM
Jacali hadn't thought about it for a while, but her eyes sparked with enthusiam when he mentioned it. "Yeah, I nearly forgot too. You had a friend, didn't you that owed you a favor or something...are you sure you want to use it on that? I mean, if you need it for something else."

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 06:29:11 AM
"It would be my pleasure trust me. I've been wanting to get this guy outta my debt for some time because he is always trying to send me stuff trying to make up for his favor. I think a ship ought to do it though. As long as you don't go to big."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 07:30:23 AM
"I think, I'd be more than happy with anything, Shade." The idea was really beginning to sink in. She sighed. "My own ship, I never would've imagined."

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 07:36:00 AM
"With patience comes happiness. Besides I think I have the perfect ship picked out for you. I think it woud definitely fit your personality without a doubt."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 07:44:59 AM
"Oh, really? And what's that?" This sparked her attention.

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 07:48:32 AM
"Sorry, but you'll have to wait. It's a surprise."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 08:10:51 AM
Jacali's smile widened. "Then I shall draw on my patience and wait. But, for now since it's an awesome day, would you like to take a ride in my newly painted speeder? I'll be easy on ya."

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 04:33:02 PM
"Yeah, sure why not," he said with a grin. "I could use some thrill."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 08:05:01 PM
Jacali nodded and took his arm in hers and headed towards the turbo lifts. "The paint job is...rather different. It's metallic blue and silver paint balls spotted on the sides that run...umm longways. Kinda looks like shooting stars."

Shade Magus
May 5th, 2004, 08:06:55 PM
"I can't wait to see it. It sounds beautiful."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 08:15:50 PM
"Oh, it is. Rognan helped me, he shot the paintball and I used the Force to run the paint sideways. It looks awesome." She said as they stepped into the lift. "It didn't take very long at all, not like we had expected."

The turbo lift opened and she led him to the parking garage.

"Five vehicals down." She said proudly with a beaming smile.

The speeder was just as she explained. "Here it is, my pride and joy."

Shade Magus
May 5th, 2004, 08:20:18 PM
Shade looked at it and smiled. It did look good. "I hope y'all didn't cut its power down making it....umm...safer is the word me thinks."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 08:42:07 PM
"Oh, no. She's just as quick as ever. I can't believe I finally got her done. I told my father that one day I was going to fix one up and I remember him telling me to get a Nexus, those were ranked one of the best in it's time. So, when I found her, I couldn't resist. My dad would be proud."

Shade Magus
May 5th, 2004, 08:49:36 PM
Shade smiled. "I'm sure he would. She is a beauty."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 08:53:17 PM
"So, would you like to give her a test drive to see for yourself?" She gave him a wink and threw him the keys.

Shade Magus
May 7th, 2004, 09:22:39 PM
"You sure?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 7th, 2004, 09:43:52 PM
Jacali smiled and nodded. "Yep, I'm sure. Be careful though, the accelerator is very touchy. Warp speed if you slam her down, I designed it that way."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 04:11:04 PM
Shade took one more glance at Jacali before a smile spread across his features. "Well let's go then!"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 06:54:00 PM
"Great." She answered as she climbed in and put on her restraint.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 07:53:15 PM
Shade hopped in the driver seat and put on his restraint and started up the engine. He could feel the engine roaring softly. He put the speeder in reverse. He backed up and when he was clear he moved forward , checking traffic as he pulled out. It was still early in the evening, but there wasn't a lot of traffic. He looked to Jacali and smiled. Hold on tight. Let's see what your baby can really do!"

He depressed the pedal all the way and was very close to warp speed like she said and he was loving it. He let the Force flow through him, as he zipped in and out of traffic. Back and forth between buildings.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 08:35:54 PM
Jacali loved every minute of it, it was great to know someone else enjoyed the work she did.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 08:41:10 PM
Shade let off the pedal and slowed just as a transport speeder went zooming in front of them. Jacali's speeder narrowly missed it, as Shade smiled, falling deeper into the Force, trusting it to guide him from harm. "Well, what do you think?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 09:42:41 PM
Jacali looked over at him and smiled. "I think, you are a very good pilot. But, I have a feeling, that's not what you mean." She raised an eyebrow in his direction and gave him a questioning look.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 10:03:12 PM
Shade glanced over at her quickly, before turning back to keep his eyes ahead of him. "Why I have no idea what you're talking about..." the Jedi said with a kniowing grin.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 10:28:48 PM
"Oh, really?" she asked, not being able to hold back her own smile. "Hmmm, well..." She leaned over closer to him. "I think...you're fibbing."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 10:30:54 PM
Shade looked over to see Jacali closer and became slightly nervous. "Fibbing...me...about what?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 10:35:29 PM
"About...where we're going to go." She added hastily and reached into the glove compartment. "You knew these were there, didn't you?" She handed him two passes to the Botanical Gardens, she'd told him about earlier.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 10:38:40 PM
"Ohhh...those...yeah. I thought it would be a nice surprise."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 10:42:30 PM
"Shade Magus, you never cease to amaze me." She told him with a gentle smile and settle back into her seat. "And I thought I had good foresight."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 10:45:17 PM
"Yeah well, I guess years of keeping to yourself, you get used to it," he said as he dodged three transports and a newer sportsy speeder.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 10:47:38 PM
Well, this was interesting. "Years?" She asked.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 10:50:11 PM
Shade nodded weaving in and out of traffic. "Yes."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 10:57:51 PM
"Wow, I never would've thought. But, I can't say too much. I had a very hard time opening up when I first came here. I was quiet, I was clumsy, typical nerd I suppose. Heck, I fainted all the time when I got nervous. That was, until my master made me go to the medical center and get checked out."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 11:00:59 PM
That was news to him. "You were that nervous?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 11:09:33 PM
"Yeah, I was bad. Nearly passed out in the recruitement center when I first came here. I did pass out in the Bar and Grill when I met Kelt. I'm telling you, you wouldn't have known me then from who I am today. But, it ended up being my blood sugar, if I got nervous it dropped and I'd pass out. Even the slightest tinge of being nervous and my head was swimming."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 11:13:06 PM
"Ohh..I'm glad that you took care of that, or else I wouldn't be able to enjoy your company this fine evening," the Jedi said as the Botanical Gardens came into view.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 11:20:55 PM
Jacali nodded and blushed a bit. "Yeah, it wasn't until I slipped into a diabetic coma that I finally had it taken care of. Scared my roommate half to death. So, my doc decided to install an insulin pump into me and I've not had any problems since. Of course, I have to change the cartridges, but other than that it's no big deal."

She saw the garden up ahead. "Man, I can't wait to go in there, you're going to love it, Shade. There is no other place like this on Coruscant...well except Wildside."

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 11:24:01 PM
Shade smiled at Jacali's excitement. "I'm sure I will. I haven't been anywhere green in a long time."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 11:26:06 PM
"Awesome! This is definitely the place to go, then." She replied excitedly.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 11:30:15 PM
Shade smiled as he looked around for the parking lot. "Now where do I park this thing?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 9th, 2004, 06:42:48 AM
"The parking garage is beneath the complex. One of the entrances is over there." She pointed in the direction.

Shade Magus
May 9th, 2004, 01:16:58 PM
Shade nodded as he turned the way she was pointing. He then got an idea that might get them there a little faster and be more exciting. He dove straight down and cut the engine letting gravit take over. He kept his eyes on the parking garage until they were almost parallel with it. He put power to the engine and pulled up, shooting into the parking lot. He turned tightly to the right, making the speeder swerve. He pulled up on the emergency brakes and they can to a stop between a bright red speeder and a yellow speeder. None of them had in scratches on them. He looked around and then looked at Jacali. "Did I do ok?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 10th, 2004, 11:22:37 AM
Jacali who was now hold onto the door panel and the dash, smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that was quite an interesting feat to say the least, Shade." She shook her head and pushed her long, strawberry blonde hair back behind her shoulders.

"Very interesting indeed." She said again as she got out.

Shade Magus
May 10th, 2004, 05:17:28 PM
Shade smiled as he got out. He knew he was by far the last person to be doing a stunt like that, especially how much he preached about safety, but it was nice to have some fun once in awhile.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 10th, 2004, 08:59:01 PM
"You're going to love this place it is just the most awesome place here in the city." The two entered through the front gates into another world it seemed. The entire area was enclosed in a gigantic doom.

There were trees, birds and different animal species everywhere one looked.

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 12:38:05 AM
Shade looked around in awe. It really was a place that one could hardly not enjoy themselves. "How...this is really awesome Jacali."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 02:04:04 AM
"I know and the way they painted the doom makes the entire place look like it goes on forever." She told him. "I came here a while back after finding the place in the Archives, it's very relaxing. Especially, if you're a Jedi. Meditation is so easy here."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 02:09:50 AM
Shade experimentally sent out his Force awareness and was overcome by the life around him. "Wow..."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 02:23:55 AM
Jacali was more than happy that Shade liked the place. "But, this isn't all, in a level down is a large aquarium, largest one in Coruscant. It's completely amazing how they made this place. The man who created this really had his ideas set and now look at this place, a place where everyone can enjoy. I'm thinking about having a field trip here with the Younglings."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 02:26:49 AM
Shade nodded. "It would truely be wonderful for them to get out here and...stretch their legs. I seriuosly doubt anyone of them wouldn't find anything they enjoyed about this."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 02:30:16 AM
"Yeah, they are a great group of kids. I really enjoy working with them." She paused for a moment. "Hey, want to be a chaperone for me, if and when I do this?"

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 02:32:31 AM
"Ummm......well...sure. I guess I could try it. Never had to deal with children before so it ought to be interesting."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 02:37:13 AM
"Well, good. I'll keep you in mind." She told him as they continued to walk through the massive dome. "Oh, also this dome opens too, making the place into an atrium. They open it often, but it doesn't look like they are today."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 02:39:53 AM
"I wonder why..." Shade said absentmindedly. His thoughts still on the life and something else.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 02:53:54 AM
"It's hard telling," Jacali answered as she watched some small children running around. "Yeah, the kids would love this--"

The familiar click and noise of the dome coming alive caught her attention. "Now, that's service. Asking and thou shall receive." She smiled happily.

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 02:55:54 AM
Shade smiled as he looked up at the dome. "Very nice. Nice indeed."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 03:00:14 AM
The sun shone in and lit the entire area. "Isn't this great? I could see myself working in a place like this, if I wasn't a Jedi."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 03:02:00 AM
Shade smiled. "I think I could see you doing this even as a Jedi."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 03:07:14 AM
"Really think so? I don't know, with my class I'm teaching and my sister due at anytime." She was making excuses and she knew it.

"Maybe though, after all Mylia worked at Wildside until her mother became ill. Hmmm, that is an interesting thought though, I'll have to keep that in mind."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 03:10:43 AM
"Please do. It would be a wonderful opportunity for you and I can always help with the classes if you and Rogan need someone else."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 06:38:00 AM
"You're right, it would be cool. But, time is everything and the timing seems all out of place at the moment."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 06:40:11 AM
"I understand. I was only suggesting it because you seem to have a natural affinity for...well nature."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 06:43:52 AM
"You really think so? Of course, reason probably is I was a servant girl in the home of a King on Corellia and never was able to be out in the essence of nature. Now, I find it most exilerating."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 06:46:07 AM
"I know what you mean. Growing up on a forest planet, you learn to live free and wild. When I came here to Coruscant it was a big change for me and a very hard one too. Now, however, it is my home. Though I love to go to a planet that is lush and green every so often."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 06:50:30 AM
Jaclai nodded. "Master D'an suggested I go to Yavin for a change of pace, but I declined because of my class I teach. I can't just leave those kids behind, it's not fair to them. I signed on doing those classes to help them, not to just do a few and then take off. Maybe perhaps soon, Rog, Kack and I can take them to Yavin for a long weekend and then possibly teach them there for a while."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 06:53:30 AM
"It sounds like it would be a great experience. I am hoping to go there sometime myself soon, though I am not sure exactly when yet."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 06:55:14 AM
"Yeah, we've talked a bit about it. But, we want to make sure they are ready before we do that."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 06:58:39 AM
"Understandable. I'm sure it should be a new experience for all of you." Shade said with a smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 07:01:23 AM
"Yeah," Jacali nodded with a smile. "I'm sure it would be an awesome time. So, you're planning on going there too, huh?"

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 07:06:10 AM
"Yes. I was hoping to take my Padawans there for some special training and meditation, but depending on how long I will go there depends on if I take them. I might just go for a short period to clear my mind after this whole Yurza incident."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 07:45:19 AM
"Yeah, I don't blame you. It was quite a shock, I'm sure. Just to let you know that if you ever need anyone to talk to or just give a listening ear, I'll always be available. Comm me if you have too." She offered with a smile.

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 07:47:55 AM
Shade smiled as he nodded. "Anytime? How about if it is in the middle of the night?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 07:52:28 AM
"It wouldn't be the first time, I've been awakened in the middle of the night. Especially, when my sister has her baby. I'm sure the little one will be waking us quite a lot. But, truly if you need to talk about anything, be it two in the afternoon or two in the morning, call me."

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 07:55:00 AM
Shade bowed slightly. "Thank you for your kindness Jacali. you are truely one of a kind. I wish there was a way to repay you."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 08:00:16 AM
"You already have. You helped me gain what family I have left. That in itself is worth the universe to me and I couldn't have done it alone." She told him this from her heart. For it was the truth in her eyes.

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2004, 03:48:31 PM
"I'm glad to have given you that. I know what it is like to loose a sibling."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 11th, 2004, 07:49:48 PM
Jacali nodded. "I know of all people, you know what that feels like the most. I'm sorry we couldn't bring your brother back."

Shade Magus
May 12th, 2004, 03:44:08 AM
Shade shook his head. "Don't worry about it. His path is his own. He may yet come back to us one day."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 15th, 2004, 08:07:50 AM
"Yeah, you never know, it's happened before look in the history texts in the Archives. Happy endings do happen."

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2004, 03:42:18 PM
"Saddly not often enough, but those that do are definitely worth charishing."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 16th, 2004, 10:26:06 AM
"My thoughts exactly. Hey, why don't we go downstairs to the Aqua Bar, the entire room is in the center of a huge aquarium. It's facinating."

Shade Magus
May 16th, 2004, 01:06:57 PM
"Sure I could use a drink."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 18th, 2004, 03:57:50 AM
Jacali nodded and led Shade to some stairs and it wasn't long before the two were entering the Aqua Room.

There were several tables and chairs and a horseshoe-style bar in the middle.

Jacail chose the bar and climbed up on a stool.

"Good day! What can I get you two fine folks?" the bartender asked with a smile.

"I'll take an iced tea." Jacali told him.

"And you, Sir?" he asked.

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 04:08:37 PM
"A stim cafe will be fine thank you," Shade answered as he glanced around the bar. "It really is beautiful in here."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 18th, 2004, 06:50:32 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yeah, all the fish are exotic and imported from everywhere. They have this bar and then the Jungle Room Sport Bar and Grill, it's pretty cool too. But, it's only open in the evening."

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 06:53:08 PM
Shade smiled as he looked at her. "Maybe we can grab a bite to eat there later then. Oh and before I forget.." Shade pulls out a small holo projector and an image of a ship (http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/21819/40148_GS.jpg) popped up.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 18th, 2004, 08:02:06 PM
A Ship!

Jacali's jaw dropped as she saw the image. "Ohh, man." Was about all she could manage. "It's beautiful..."

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 08:05:20 PM
"I'm glad you like it. It would be pretty embarassing if I gave it to you and you said you hated it," he said with a smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 18th, 2004, 08:12:04 PM
"Never..." She told him as she looked more closely. "It's the most awesome thing ever!"

Jacali threw her arms around him in an excited embrace. "I can't believe this! My own ship! Thank you so much!"

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 08:15:26 PM
"Ouf..." It was the only sound he got out before Jacali threw her arm around him. He was caught by surprise and almost fell off his stool before regaining his balance. "You're welcome. Tomorrow we can maybe go pick it up if you'd like."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 18th, 2004, 08:20:16 PM
"Excellent!" She smiled as she let him go and blushed. "Sorry, I...just couldn't help myself. I can't wait."

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 08:22:37 PM
Shade shook his head as he smiled. "No need to be sorry. I understand completely. There is no feeling like when you get your first ship. It really is a wonderful and beautiful thing."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 18th, 2004, 08:35:03 PM
"Never had I ever imagined I'd be the owner of such a perfect ship. I figured, I'd be fixing up a heap like my speeder. But, this...this is new, this doesn't have a scratch on it." She felt like she was rambling, but didn't even care.

"No one has ever done anything like this for me, Shade. And you can't imagine the excitement going through my mind at this very moment." She felt like she was going to burst.

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 08:38:06 PM
"It's nothing honestly. Just a gesture of freindship." Actually the Jedi had just about used up all his reserve favors from his contacts, but there was no point in telling her that. Just seeing her happy was good enough for him.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 18th, 2004, 08:53:48 PM
"My own ship, man I like the sound of that. Captain Jacali...Captain Danner...." She leaned back and laughed.

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 08:58:00 PM
Shade couldn't help but smile. "I think Jacali Danner sounds just fine the way it is."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 20th, 2004, 08:12:52 PM
"Yeah, I suppose you're right." She nodded and took a drink. "What time would you propose we go tomorrow?"

Shade Magus
May 21st, 2004, 12:30:56 AM
"Any time you are ready. I don't think the guy will be ready until around noon, so anytime after that is fine with me."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 23rd, 2004, 06:41:19 AM
"Awesome. Where do we have to go to pick it up?"

Shade Magus
May 23rd, 2004, 02:01:46 PM
"An old freind of mine owns a small repair shop here on Coruscant. He was helping my keep an eye out for it."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 25th, 2004, 05:48:41 PM
"Cool, I've got a friend like that his name is Felix Bern, he's a Ryn. He owns a garage down the street from the Temple. Does excellent work there."

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 04:33:43 PM
"Don't think I have heard of him, but I'll definitely give him a try."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 26th, 2004, 07:47:11 PM
"He's really an awesome guy, does terrific work too." She piped in with a smile.

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 07:53:41 PM
"I'll be sure to tell him you said that," Shade said as he sipped from his drink.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 26th, 2004, 08:06:10 PM
"Are you into restoration?"

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 08:07:38 PM
"Somewhat. I'm not very good at it, but I like to try and do what I can when I can."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 26th, 2004, 08:12:25 PM
"I love restoration. I used to help my dad work on old vehicals in the evenings after we were done at the manor. He taught me a lot, we'd spend hours together underneath the hood of many vehicals and then doing the bodywork. We were going to look for me a speeder to fix up, just like the one I've got...but he died before we were able to do that. So, I did it on my own."

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 08:15:02 PM
"I'm sorry about your loss. But I am glad that you made both your dreams come true. I am sure he would be proud of the job you have done."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 26th, 2004, 08:29:58 PM
"This may seem silly, but when I finished that speeder..." She paused for a few moments.

"When I finished that speeder, I felt a sense of peace come over me...like he knew that I finished something we had set out to do. It was simply an amazing feeling and I'll never forget it."

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 08:36:49 PM
"It isn't silly. To be honest I have probably had a very similiar feeling. My father was also a Jedi. I knew him for only a short while before he was killed, but he started traing Yurza and I to become Jedi so that we could protect the universe when he was gone. The day I was promoted I felt a very similiar wave of peace come over me." Shade smiled and looked at his watch. "Oh my look at the time. We better be getting back if you want to pick up your new ship tomorrow."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 30th, 2004, 08:18:39 AM
"Man, I won't be able to sleep at all tonight, knowing this. My mind is just bursting. I still can't believe it." She smiled as she stood. "This has just been the most amazing week, Shade. I have my sister back and I'm getting a ship."

Shade Magus
May 30th, 2004, 09:38:17 PM
"Yeah. Who know's what will happen next right?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 30th, 2004, 09:46:57 PM
"No doubt. It's like one thing good after another. I'm on a roll."

Shade Magus
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:17:13 PM
"I hope that roll stays going for you." He said as he got out of his chair and stretched.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 1st, 2004, 06:29:03 PM
"Me, too. It's about time things started looking better. I mean, I've really got nothing to complain about, but it's nice to have a change of pace."

Shade Magus
Jun 2nd, 2004, 06:41:42 PM
"Yes it is always good to throw a wrench into the gerars once in awhile and shake things up."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 4th, 2004, 09:33:18 AM
"So, do you want to drive back or do you want me too?"

Shade Magus
Jun 4th, 2004, 11:19:26 AM
"I think I've had my fun for today. Maybe you should drive."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 4th, 2004, 06:58:31 PM
"Very well, kind Sir..." She bowed. "Your limo awaits." Jacali laughed as she led him back to the main floor.

Shade Magus
Jun 5th, 2004, 12:57:58 PM
Shade smiledas he followed her, through the amazing place. He hoped that he would have another chance to come here again.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:21:33 PM
Jacali got to the speeder and climbed in. She waited until Shade got in and started her up. It started for all of ten seconds and died.

"Hmmm." Jacali tried it again, but it refused to start.

Shade Magus
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:33:55 PM
"Uh oh...what's the matter?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:38:06 PM
Jacali sighed. "Not sure, I'd better take a look." She popped the hood and got out and began inspecting the engine.

"Ah, I see the problem, now. Darn Ani-flux converter has worked itself loose."

Shade Magus
Jun 6th, 2004, 11:53:34 PM
Shade nodded, pretending to know what she was talking about. He had no mechanical expertise. "Ahh....the Anti-flax converter...I see."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 7th, 2004, 06:43:41 AM
"Dang, and the only way to get to it, is through the underbelly." Jacali sighed and straightened up. She walked to the back of the speeder and opened the trunk.

A few minutes later, Jacali pulled out her tool box, her rather large tool box. Using the Force to help handle some of the weight, she got it over to where she needed and set it down with a thud.

Shade Magus
Jun 7th, 2004, 06:49:53 AM
"Tell you what Jacali, youjst tell me what you need and I'll do that!"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 7th, 2004, 06:58:04 AM
"Okay, sounds good." She smiled as she laid down on the ground and got herself situation beneath the speeder. "Okay, I need a three-quarters Hydro-spanner and a flexclamp that should do it."

Shade Magus
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:01:02 AM
Shade looked in the took kit and found the tools. Luckily he had experince with these. He laid down on his side and lifted the tools, levitating them to Jacali's hands.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:09:00 AM
"Thanks," she called from under the speeder. "Sorry, about the delay...ouch!" The tool came loose from it position and pinched Jacali's finger.

The young Padawan shook it out and adjusted the flexclamp then, it only took her a few more momments to fasten it into place. "Alrighty, that should be it." She said as she got herself out from beneath the speeder.

Her hands were all greasy as she was just about ready to brush herself off and stopped herself.

Shade Magus
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:11:35 AM
Shade couldn't help but smile. "Now this is a sight to see."

He took off his robe and threw it to her. "Here use this, it is an old robe anyways."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:21:07 AM
"Thank you." She smiled back and shook her head. "It's not everyday you'll see me like this, I must admit...but on occassion."

She wiped her hands free of the grease. "Let's see if my theory worked." She got in and started it up. It turned over right away. "Hey, we're back in busines!"

Shade Magus
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:23:01 AM
Shade hopped over the side and landed in the passenger seat. "Maybe it isn't everyday, but it is a nice sight."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:30:02 AM
"Well, I love working on engines, any engine." She told him.

After they put the tools away and closed the hood and the trunk, the two were on their way.

"My dad used to tell me I was a natural when it came to mechanics, but I never really believed him. I just love working on stuff."

Shade Magus
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:37:07 AM
"Sounds like a good talent. I wished I had that ability, but unfortunately I am quite the opposite. I tend to blow things up when I try and work on them."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:45:18 AM
"Hmmm, well that's not good." She smiled back. "I'm thinking of helping Felix some more on the weekends, just to get some more experience. My friends are gone, Jame's took off somewhere, Mylia's taking care of her mom and Quay flew the coop. The three people I mostly hung around with. But, I have gotten to know Keira better now, so that is pretty cool."

Shade Magus
Jun 8th, 2004, 03:36:04 PM
"Yes how is your sister doing? When is the baby due?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 9th, 2004, 07:02:53 PM
"Keira is doing great, she getting a lot of rest and proper nutrition. Hayden believes she due in a couple of weeks. This child is going to have a chance in life now. He or she won't have to live in the hollows as just another hunger craved child. I know my sister will be a good mother, she's lived down there now and she doesn't want to go back."

Jacali paused and looked out the windshield. The young woman knew she had been blessed in finding Keira and she only hoped that Shade would understand how thankful she was that he had helped in making this memorable moment happen.

Shade Magus
Jun 9th, 2004, 07:12:03 PM
Shade could feel the gratitude coming from Jacali and smiled. "As long as her and her child is safe I am happy."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 11th, 2004, 09:48:38 PM
Jacali nodded and smiled. "They will be safe now, it's been a long time coming."

Shade Magus
Jun 14th, 2004, 01:31:14 AM
"I'm glad that they both have a chance at a new life now. I can only imagine what kind of a nightmar my brother would have stored for them."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 14th, 2004, 04:31:31 AM
"Well, not anymore. They have a real chance now." She smiled as she backed out of the parking space and headed back towards the Temple.

"Life couldn't be better."

Shade Magus
Jun 15th, 2004, 01:07:06 AM
"I couldn't agree more. I hope you'll let me know when the baby is born."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 21st, 2004, 03:59:55 AM
"Oh, of course, I'll want the entire world to know." She laughed.

Shade Magus
Jun 21st, 2004, 12:17:50 PM
"Yes it will be a grand time indeed, and remember that if your sister or her baby or you need anything I'm only a call away."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:30:35 PM
"Thanks, it's really good to have a friend like you, Shade." Jacali told him as she banked a right and got into a band of traffic.

Shade Magus
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:31:20 PM
"I'm sure you have plenty of freinds that would do the same things I do."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 03:33:43 PM
"Perhaps so. But, you're a lot more fun. Hold on." She took the speeder into a dive and ended up in another flyer expressway.

"Whoa, that was fun." She smiled as she brought the speed back to normal. "I love traffic."

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 03:38:10 PM
Shade was holding onto the side of his seat. He was crazy, but going through all that traffic was not his style. He looked over at Jacali to see her smiling. "And you say I'm fun?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:03:33 PM
Jacali laughed as she began to zip in and out of traffic like some speed racer. "I learned how to manuever like this a long time ago, but it's always fun to stay in tune."

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:05:28 PM
"Well I'm just glad you are in tune. You've never done in racing have you? Cause I think it would be right up your alley."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:08:06 PM
"No, though I think it would be a lot of fun. Building my own racer and running it on some outposted track. That would be a blast. I could see getting into something of that sort."

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:09:20 PM
"How come you never have before now?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:12:25 PM
"I didn't think Jedi were supposed to race."

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:13:10 PM
"There isn't anything saying you can't have a hobby." Shade pointed out.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:16:25 PM
"Hmmmm, I suppose not." She answered back. "You really think, I could be cut out to be a racer?"

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:19:21 PM
"Well you definitely have the driving skills for it."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:22:32 PM
"Well, maybe I'll have to look into it, then. If I would win, I'll give the money to charities. I don't really need it." She said as she dipped down below a line of traffic and pushed on the throttle. They zipped ahead.

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:31:56 PM
"See look at that. Doing something you enjoy and acting like a Jedi. I never even would hav thought about that right off the top of my head."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:34:12 AM
"Just making the racer would be awesome, I'll have to start looking into some junkyards to see what I can find. Want to go with me sometime?"