PDA

View Full Version : Dead man walking (Silvo and Jacali)

Duncan
May 2nd, 2004, 01:10:26 AM
Hate is such a strong word, but it was the best word to describe how people felt about Duncan. The Bothan was obnoxious, rude, and cared about no one but himself. It was no wonder his own people put a private bounty on his head. He laughed at the whole idea anyways. After all he still had credits enough to have spies tell him what was going on before news even got out. He had known two days before the Bothan goverment had decided to disgrace him by taking away the last part of his name, 'lya, away. To Bothans this was supposed to be the worst disgrace, but to Duncan it was only another day. Fortunately for him though, that those same spies had warned him that that same goverment had hired a bounty hunter to kill him. Afterall why shouldn't they. When he was dead all his proceeds would go directly to them. Jealous is the word he had thrown into thier faces when he had heard about this, but then who wouldn't be. He was rich, attractive, as far as Bothans go, skilled as a fighter and brilliant. So brilliant in fact that once news had reached his ears that he had a bounty on his head he had laid a trap of his own for the man who was foolish to try and kill him. He had even went as far as hiring a Jedi protector just incase something went wrong.

Duncan walked along the underground tunnel as the crowds booed his decoy not more than thrity meters above him. He turned to his Jedi protector and smirked. "It really is a shame that those pitiful fools up there be fooled by such on obvious shamble to fool them. I guess my genius was just to much for them. It was I who made up the plan after all," the Bothan said as he bared his fangs in a smile. He just couldn't help butbe obnoxious about it. Afterall he was a genius.

The bothan turned back to look were he wasgoing and was almost ran over by a female twi'leck. She looked up just in time to barely avoid him. His gaze followed her as she passed. "Ungrateful little tailhead. I give her a job and she has the audacity to try and knock me over? I tell you the world is coming to no good these days. What do you think?" He asked his Jedi body gaurd.

Jacen
May 2nd, 2004, 01:16:39 AM
Jacen shook his head as the Twi'leck pasted the Bothan. He was annoying as the people said he was. He heard an click from the green skinned female's hidden mic and a smile played across his lips. So his intellegence had been right. He did go for an underground passage. He pulled his mic up to his mouth and began speaking to his newest partner Silvo. "Well he did like we planned. He is underground. We're going to have to make this quick. The Id's I gave you to go into the compound will work only once and it'll take about two or three hours before the droids get to the point they realize it was a fake so we gotta time ths just right. Are you in position?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 05:17:17 AM
Jacali Danner stayed in step with the Bothan as best as she could. Her brace clicked away, but she barely ever heard it anymore.

She saw the look on his face as she approached him for the first time, Jacali knew he had been thinking he'd gotten the runt of the litter. But, she paid no mind, she was here for a job and she would complete it.

The Padawan was assigned to be his bodyguard while he was passing through Coruscant, she was sure it wasn't going to be too hard, but not real easy either. Especially, after she looked up the name in the Achives. An awful lot of Bothans hated this guy, she kept her guard up and her right hand stayed on the hilt of her lightsabre.

Jacali watched cautiously to the Twi'leck as she passed, something didn't seem quite right. But, she continued to follow the Bothan as he spoke to her.

"Unfortunately, Sir the world is going to always be filled with darkness somewhere. Especially, when power and authority are involved."

Duncan
May 2nd, 2004, 05:27:19 AM
The Bothan scoffed. "Power and authority, my dear, is what makes the galaxy turn. Without it the public would been in chaos. Without the right people holding it, well...it probably wouldn't be much better. Just be glad that I have the power to influence as much trade as I can or else who knows what kinda prices these pirates would be charging. To be quite frank, Palpatine had the right idea, but went about it the wrong way. If he would have worked towardsprofit and worked with species instead of against them, he would have been alright."

Finally the pair reached a turbolift. Duncan pressed his left paw against a small pad and he was positively identified. The door opened and he walked inside. When everyone was in the door closed and they went up to the fourty-seventh floor. There they got oout and walked into the Bothan's private chamers he kept on Coruscant. He looked around and noticed instantly that the day old flowers had not been changed before he had arrived, and that te place hadn't been dusted in atleast two hours. "I tell you good help is so hard to find now a days."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 05:37:52 AM
"I'd like to secure the perimeter, Sir." Jacali stated as she began to make her rounds from room to room, nothing seemed out of place. She used the Force to sense any danger within his chambers, she felt nothing at this moment.

She noticed small cams in the corner of the ceilings of every room, her security comm could be connected digitally and she would have a view of all the rooms whenever she needed.

"Everything is clear, Sir. I want to get my securtiy comm hooked up with your cams, should only take a moment." She walked over to the comp terminal and began punching in some codes.

Duncan
May 2nd, 2004, 05:54:18 AM
He waved his hand absentmindedly while trying to call for his maids and cleaning droids to come in and tidy up the messy apartment.

Silvo
May 2nd, 2004, 10:12:50 AM
Silvo stood in the shadows of an alley, watching as the decoy entered the complex. He Noticed several caameras and said into the comlink at his collar,

"in position. Can you do something about those cameras once im inside?"

Jacen
May 2nd, 2004, 03:05:19 PM
Jacen was about to reply, when a message was relayed to him from the Bothan's room. He had tapped the lines so he could be the first one to answer and hopefully make them folow Silvo and his plan. "Customer service. How may I help you?"

"Yes we need maid service pronto in Mr. Duncan's room."

"Very well they'll be there shortly." Jacen closed the line and switched back over to the frequency him and Silvo were using.

"There's been a change of plans. I have an easier way for you to get to him," Jacen said as he pulled up the schematics to the whole building. "Once you're in, go down the first corridor on your right and go to the fourth door on your left. There should be some cleaning droids. Take them to the fourty seventh floor. Don't worry about the cameras, I can alter the picture from here so that it doesn't look like you. As for the main camera at the door...hmm...hold on here. There it is! Ok you got fifty seconds to process inside. Sorry, but that is as long as I could loop it. Time starts...now!"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 03:40:23 PM
Once her comm was set up into the cam sensors, Jacali felt somewhat at ease. But, she still stayed alert.

Teh Bothan seemed very non-chalant about any danger towards him, he was much more interested in dusting his furniture.

Big-wigs, who could understand them?

Jacali removed her Jedi robe and hung it up on a halltree nearby. With a deep breath, she rejoined the Bothan in the main room.

"The cams are al in working order, Sir." She announced as she stepped into the room.

Duncan
May 2nd, 2004, 03:47:01 PM
He nodded, not even hearing her. He was staring intently at a 3-D holo of the stock listings. All but one of his companies had risen in value, well that would do. He demanded that they all rise. Any normal being would be elated, but not this one. Far from it. He pushed a button on his desk and leaned over, growling. "Get it the CEO of Trace Inc. now!"

When a someone else's voice came over, the Bothan went into a fit about his stocks falling, and the guy on the other end could do nothing, but try and squeeze in a few words. He glanced over at the Jedi and noticed her looking at him. "What are you staring at? No not you you idiot! I know you can't see me."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 03:52:34 PM
Jacali shook her head. "Nothing at all, Sir. Don't mind me a bit, go on with your duties." She replied in a pleasant tone.

Boy, this guy was the friendliest guy she'd ever met. She passed it off and looked down at her comm again, running through all the cams.

Silvo
May 2nd, 2004, 04:39:29 PM
Silvo was thrown off by the sudden order to go. He sprinted out towards the door and counted down, thinking to himself,

'10 seconds, MOVE!!'

He was about to run out of time when he slipped into the door, breathing a sigh of relief. Following Jace's instructions, he reached the fourth door where a matinence man was tinkering with 2 cleaning droids. Quietly moving behind him, he drew his vibrodagger. Pouncing up, he brought the dagger to the man's neck, saying,

"Don't make a noise and give me your uniform."

The man shakingly obliged and gave him the clothes. Silvo slipped them on and as he buttoned up the shirt, he suddenly whacked the man in the back of the head with the handle of the vibroblade. He said into his comlink,

"I have the droids. I need you to distract the guards a bit."

He pressed a few buttons on the two droids and waited for Jacen's reply.

Jacen
May 2nd, 2004, 04:45:14 PM
Jacen was already moving through the security program. "Let's see...how about a fire right over here and a unannounced alarm over there? Oh...and a lost child report there and I think a malfunctioning droid would look nicely there." His fingers flew over a keyboard as he made all those things happen. And just think, this was fun for him. "Good enough for you," he asked into the mic.

Silvo
May 2nd, 2004, 05:01:30 PM
Silvo smiled widely as several alarms went off and he left the matinence room, ducking by a doorframe as two guards ran by the hallway.

"What happened?" asked one
"We don't know, but we think some droid went crazy and shot a gas line. Theres a fire down in Sub-Level B." replied the other.
"Then lets go! This is a great chance to get credit with the Captain with an easy job!"

The two guards ran by and Silvo walked by, the droids following close by. Striding to the elevator, he pressed 47 and the doors closed quickly.

The numbers slowly raised and suddenly stopped at 37. The door opened to reveal a guard smoking a cigarette. Silvo's hand strayed to his pistol, and the guard said,

"Goin to clean Duncan's room?"

Silvo replied, "Yea, where you going?"

The guard, obviously lying to sound important, said,
"Hey! Thats classified. And try to stay out of Duncan's way. Hes in a bad mood."

As the elevators reached 45, the man walked out. Silvo smiled, saying to himself,

"Bet you it's classfied. That must be why you're in the Matinence Level."

As the doors closed again, Silvo said into the comm,

"Almost there. What should I do now?"

Jacen
May 2nd, 2004, 05:09:32 PM
Jacen pushed a button and a screen popped up on his computer. It showed the room Silvo was it. The man was looking around. There were three or four Bothan in the room, and Jacen almost missed their target. "Wait go back. He's the one bent over yelling in the comm unit."

Silvo
May 2nd, 2004, 05:19:20 PM
The delay on the comm was due to the frequencies running through all of the building. Silvo's hand darted out of his pocket and he pointed his blaster pistol at the bothan's head and pulled the trigger. The creature fell into a heap over a table in front of the couch it was sitting in. It wasn't the right Bothan. Every person in the room looked over at him and for a moment, everything froze. Silvo suddenly dove behind a table and knocked it on its side. The guards suddenly pulled out pistols and unleashed on the table. Silvo screamed into the commlink over the fire,

"Son of a-- I didn't get your message!!"

Jacen
May 2nd, 2004, 05:28:21 PM
"Frell!" Jacen yelled as the teen hopped down from his perch and took off towards the underground passage entrance.. He was still connected to Silvo via comlink. "Just stay there, I'm on my way up."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 2nd, 2004, 05:32:23 PM
Jacali's sabre was lit and ready as the firefight proceeded. Everything happened so fast. She grabbed Duncan's arm and pulled him through the room, repelling the blaster fire with her sabre.

She got him to the corridor and slammed the door shut. "Go, back to the turbo lifts hurry!"

Silvo
May 2nd, 2004, 06:08:58 PM
Silvo exchanged fire with the Bothans to keep them at bay, and saw one Bothan and a Jedi leaving the room. He cursed under his breath and removed a small ball from his belt uder the janitor's suit. Pressing a button, he tossed it out and covered himself behind the table. It suddenly filled with light and all the enemies became blinded. Standing up, Silvo slowly took aim and fired 3 bolts into one Bothan and 2 into another. The last one stood in fear from the blindness and kept the blaster out, and Silvo walked over to him, cracking him in the temple with his pistol. Running out of the room, he chased after the Bothan and Jedi, hoping that Jacen could slow them down.

Jacen
May 3rd, 2004, 06:04:22 PM
Jacen threw a peice of plastic at the entrance to the underground passage. When it hit there was a small explosion and a good sized hole left in the once door. He jumped and went through the hole, rolling as he landed. He came up, running at top speed towards the turbo lift, hoping he got there before the Bothan and Jedi did.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 07:22:25 PM
The lifts seemed to take forever to go back down. Jacali took a deep breath. "When the lift opens stay over to the side until I make sure the coast is clear and we'll go back to tunnel."

Jacai lit her sabre.

She concentrated on the Force.

...2, 1...

The doors opened. Jacali was ready as she reached out with the Force, no impeding danger at the moment. But, she did sense danger about...somewhere. Danger heading towards she and the Bothan.

"Come on, let's hurry."

Duncan
May 4th, 2004, 07:25:40 PM
The Bothan backed against the wall. He was still stunned and afraid from what happened upstairs. "What are you crazy? There could be more of those murderers out there and you want to go running out of a perfectly safe turbo-lift. We can stay in here until help get here. I'm sure one of the idots upstair remembered to to the alarm when we were attacked."

Silvo
May 4th, 2004, 07:40:08 PM
Silvo ran to the lift just as it shut with a sucking sound. He ran to the one next to it and pressed the down button, holding his gun out to get anyone in the elevator. The door opened and Silvo hopped in, pressing sub level 1 to try and stop them as they fled the building. Knowing that it led to the tunnel, he waited with his pistol drawn at his hip and as he reached the bottom and the door shot open, he held his gun near his eye to fire at anything.

Jacen
May 4th, 2004, 07:53:24 PM
Jacen came around the corner as the turbo lift doors opened and screeched to a halt. He scrambled back around. Best to catch them off gaurd, as he pulled out a small blaster and knife from his belt.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 4th, 2004, 08:22:39 PM
"We haven't the time to argue, Sir. We have to move...now!" She grabbed his arm and hauled him out of the lift.

Jacali's sabre flicked on as she heard the other lift suddenly open. Her danger sensing went into overdrive. "Keep going and don't look back!" She ordered the Bothan, Jacali skidded to a halt and turned back to deflect any firepower coming at them.

She had a duty.

Silvo
May 5th, 2004, 02:52:15 PM
Remaining behind part of the elevator's door, he saw the jedi turn to see him as Duncan ran off to where he hoped Jacen was waiting. Not wanting to give away Jacen if he was there, he did not use his comlink and began to fire quickly At the Jedi to distract her from Duncan.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 03:14:02 PM
Jacali felt a wave of the Force rush into her, as she began to deflect this hitman's firepower. She stood her ground and hoped he was the only one.

Jacen
May 5th, 2004, 06:45:13 PM
Jacen swung around the corner and clothes-lined the Bothan. Duncan hit the floor with a deafing thud as his heavy body connected with the duracrete.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 07:48:53 PM
The Padawan was stunned as she heard the loud 'thud' behind her, she quickly turned only seconds to see the Bothan hit the floor. "No!" she screamed.

Silvo
May 5th, 2004, 08:19:18 PM
Silvo saw his chance.

Pointing the blaster pistol with care towards her hip, he fired off 3 succesive shots, hoping to disable her so they could do the job.

Jacen
May 5th, 2004, 08:24:02 PM
Jacen dropped, ready to send the knife in the Bothan's chest, but he was kicked aside by him instead. The Bothan was even stronger than he had expected and apparently a skilled fighter.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 08:35:40 PM
Danger warnings came at her, but she was only a fraction of a second off and the searing heat of the blast hit her.

Jacali shrieked in pain.

The second blast she was able to block as she went down and the third barely missed taking off her head.

Panting, the Padawan rolled over and winced at the incessive burning she felt. Get up! Get up! Get up! She told herself and started to get up.

Silvo
May 5th, 2004, 08:38:30 PM
Silvo walked over to the falled Jedi who did not sem to notice him and pulled the lightsaber from her grasp. Stepping on the wound, he looked over at Jacen to make sure he was alright with the Bothan.

Jacen
May 5th, 2004, 08:47:07 PM
Jacen rolled and as he came back up he turned and faced the bothan as he was just standing. He bum rushed him, knocking him over. He rolled Duncan over on his back and put the knife to his throat. He pulled the blaster up to the Bothans head and smiled. "Hey buddy, nothing personal."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 5th, 2004, 08:49:13 PM
Jacali grunted through clenched teeth as she stepped on her wound and pulled the lightsabre from her grasp. He had obvious though she was completely fallen...but he had another think coming.

With the Force as her ally, Jacali Force pushed the man into a concrete wall, her sabre flew out of his hand and clattered against the floor.

He was lucky that the blaster he had had a strap, so he didn't lose it. Or was it luck?

The Padawan gripped the weapon with the Force and pulled it into the air swiftly, taking the man with it all the way to the ceiling.

Silvo
May 6th, 2004, 12:39:50 PM
Silvo began to rise from the Jedi's tricks moving his gun. The cieling was low due to the underground tunnel, and he slipped off the strap and onto the ground. Running to her lightsaber, he picked it up, throwing it into an elevator as it closed. Running up to the woman, he slid a kick into her wounded stomach.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 6th, 2004, 12:48:26 PM
Jacali couldn't move quickly enough to grab her sabre and cursed as it flew into the closing lift. She had to depend on her mind now.

The Padawan took the blow to the stomach groaning as it knocked the wind out of her and lost her concentration for a few seconds, so the guys weapon hit the ground.

The Padawan called to the Force again and knocked it further down the tunnel. She had to keep that weapon out of his reach.

Silvo
May 6th, 2004, 01:22:58 PM
Silvo glanced over as she pushed the weapon away with another one of her tricks and glared at the Jedi, pouncing on her and wrestling her hands to the sides of her head with his superior strength. He glaced over for a moment to Jacen, knowing that he had her secured with his weight on her. Seeing that Jacen was about to finish him, he looked down at the Jedi and said,

"If you know what's good for you, you won't move. You're no good to us dead anyway."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 6th, 2004, 02:03:52 PM
Jacali had wrestled with him for a few moments, until he pinned her arms down with his knees. He hissed a warning, but she wasn't going to allow him to get the best of her, she would fight until he killed her.

"I won't move at all." She told him back and closed her eyes. She imagined the weapon that she had kicked down the tunnel, too far for him to reach.

With one quick thought, it flew through the air and slammed into the side of the guys head, knocking him off her.

It gave her the time she needed to roll out of the way and call it back to her awaiting hands. Click. "As I said, I wouldn't move a muscle." She said panting as she pointed it at him.

"Now, I may be a Jedi, but my dad taught me to shoot when I was a child, so I'd be still this time." She gave him a smirk.

Silvo
May 6th, 2004, 02:22:06 PM
Silvo was not one to give up so easily. With dizzy vision from the head shot, he fought to regain composure.

With lightning fast reflexes, he suddenly lunged foward to take down the woman at her waist, trying to inflict pain on her hip at the same time. As he came in, she managed one shot and hit him squarely on the shoulder, hitting his joint between his arm and shoulder. The pain seared through them like fire in his veins, but he jumped foward nevertheless and took her down hard. The dizzyness from the blow to the head hampered him, but he still overpowered the woman and ripped the blaster out of her hand, fueled with rage. Bringing the blaster pistol in the air with his good arm, he swung the butt across her face, hitting her squarely in the cheek. He then recoiled and made another swing, hoping to knock her out.

Jacen
May 8th, 2004, 04:35:17 PM
Jacen chanced a glance over at the two fighting. "Well this is interesting. Seems my partner there is the real deal." He looked back at the Bothan with sad eyes. "Sorry we couldn,t have worked this out better..." Saying so, he pulled the trigger to the blaster and the Bothan's life ended. He stood up and put his blaster to stun. He took careful aim and shot just as Silvo swung.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 8th, 2004, 08:54:20 PM
With the first hit Jacali tasted blood, he probably knocked a tooth loose, but she had no time to think about it as he recoiled for the second hit.

She struggled, but lost the fight. Whack!! He had nearly knocked her into unconsciousness, but seconds later something jolted her body and...she saw nothing, but darkness.

Jacen
May 11th, 2004, 01:56:00 AM
Jacen looked over to Silvo and nodded. "It's done. Are you alright?"

Silvo
May 11th, 2004, 02:52:15 PM
Silvo was about to come down with the backswing when a stun hit the jedi and she fell unconcious. Grunting Slightly, he felt her pulse and stood up from her, saying,

"Have to admit, she put up a hell of a fight."

He touched a blaster wound and his face cringed slightly. Taking out a piece of paper and pen, he wrote something down. Folding it in half, he tossed it onto the woman and said to Jacen,

"Lets go before the guards come."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 15th, 2004, 07:59:23 AM
The fallen Padawan had no idea how long she was unconscious as she slowly came too. She groaned as she opened her eyes, they had done quite a number to her face and her head. Her right eye, she couldn't even open. She felt jackhammers on the inside of her head where the guy had slugged her.

The two guys who had attacked her were gone and the Bothan...

"Duncan!" She said through grit teeth as she rolled over and tried to stand. A wave of nauseating dizziness swept over her as pain from the blaster wound to her hip ripped into her.

The Jedi once again fell and lay there panting, trying to breath through the pain. She reached near her wound and found her comm still intact. She patched it through to the Jedi Temple. "I need help...someone...anyone. This is Jacali Danner...we've been attacked...Bothan bodyguard mission...failed..."

Jacali's comm fell from her hand as she slipped into unconsciousness.