PDA

View Full Version : MEEP! Council voting-month again!!!

AmazonBabe
May 1st, 2004, 01:58:33 PM
Good golly gracious me! Time around here flied WAY too quickly!!! O_o

Ok, here are records of the last NOMINATION (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33719) and ELECTION (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33927) from last January (2004).

We need to get the Nomination thread started ASAP so we can get the Elections underway (preferably before the middle of the month like last time).

If no one has objections, I will be more than happy to start the thread.

Navaria Tarkin
May 1st, 2004, 03:58:18 PM
do it!

:: gawks at AB's CT ::

:D

AmazonBabe
May 1st, 2004, 08:53:52 PM
O_o

:: Takes a pair of banana leaves and covers up a-la-Eve style. ::

^_^; :D

EDIT: NOMINATIONS for May '04 (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35494) are up!

Figrin D'an
May 1st, 2004, 09:25:16 PM
Didn't we just do this?

*drops head onto desk*

Navaria Tarkin
May 1st, 2004, 09:29:56 PM
:: takes the bananas and makes a banana split ::

:D

:: gives an ice pack to Fig ::

:( that looks painful.

Ryla Relvinian
May 2nd, 2004, 12:15:05 AM
Heh. I am so never going to live that picture down, right Fig? ;)

And, IIRC, weren't we going to narrow the seats down to 7 positions?

Was that going to be 7 on the main temple and 2 on Yavin? I'm not sure how this is going to work ...

Figrin D'an
May 2nd, 2004, 12:53:11 AM
We were going to decrease the Council number to 7, yes.

As far as Yavin is concerned, that's Morg and Rie's project, and since they're the masters in charge there IC, I'm content to let them be the "Yavin Council", if you will, with perhaps any of the other normal Council members providing additional support should they be on Yavin IV at the time.

Ryla Relvinian
May 2nd, 2004, 01:13:47 AM
Sounds peachy. Thread edited accordingly. :)

Dasquian Belargic
May 2nd, 2004, 02:30:37 AM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
Didn't we just do this?

*drops head onto desk*

o_O it seems like it. time is flying by!

AmazonBabe
May 5th, 2004, 04:00:32 PM
:: Tries to catch time with a butterfly net ::

CONFOUND IT! @$#@!%%^#! Time won't STOOOOOOP!

As to what Figsters said above, I'm content to remain with Morg as the Yavin Sub-Council and accept Coruscant Main-Council support when they visit and such n' such (especially at this point with time escaping me (no pun intended) and my RL load becoming somewhat heavier).

Dasquian Belargic
May 6th, 2004, 10:06:19 AM
There's going to end up just being 7 or 8 of us accepting the nominations.... it'll be another no-brainer for who gets on the council.

Figrin D'an
May 10th, 2004, 07:31:34 AM
Lion El' Jonson wrote on Today 06:18 AM:
Sorry to bother you, Figrin, but I'd like to know if the staff will count my votes in the latest Council election. As I'm temporarily on leave from the Jedi Order, as a result of the renewed Imperial Offensive (i.e I can't multitask...:lol), I'm wondering if my votes are in order.

Just a little question. Thanks. :D

~Lion~

Well... what does everyone think?

Dasquian Belargic
May 10th, 2004, 08:47:39 AM
:lol oops. I jsut counted them in, on the last count I did. I don't see why not.. he's planning a return to GJO anyway.

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2004, 09:54:57 AM
But when is he returning? Three months from now? Because no would be my answer to that.

>_<

I am incredibly tired and dealing with STOOPIDITY as of right now and read that wrong... ack... :lol

nevermind, it's all good.. don't see why he can't vote.. NR helps out the Jedi aye :p

Dasquian Belargic
May 10th, 2004, 09:57:23 AM
he PMed me today saying he was coming back ASAP soooo.

Figrin D'an
May 10th, 2004, 10:05:57 AM
I really don't have a problem with it. At least he's still active in RP, and it's not like he's disappeared and only showing up to vote.

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2004, 10:28:44 AM
yep :) which is why I felt dumb after I read that :lol

I thought he meant he wanted to be on the council @_@

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2004, 11:15:19 AM
Yeah, let him vote. He's not a troublemaker, and is coming back. I see no problem with it.

Estelle Russard
May 10th, 2004, 02:35:23 PM
yah - he can do an absentee vote thingymajig.

Figrin D'an
May 20th, 2004, 09:35:17 PM
On a similar note... has Sene Unty been active at all lately? He voted, but to be honest, unless he had been active I haven't notice, I'm inclined to not count his vote.

Navaria Tarkin
May 20th, 2004, 10:10:47 PM
well, sene just returned after RL stuff :) From what I gathered at the omega chat in meras