PDA

View Full Version : I can't muster the energy to care?

Morgan Evanar
May 1st, 2004, 08:25:03 AM
http://69.93.59.182/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35466

Lilaena De'Ville
May 1st, 2004, 10:14:13 AM
*sigh*

Do we have any policy on 'goodbye' threads besides, they suck?

I can just see a huge TSE fight breaking out. Of course, I do everytime someone mentions TSE. ^_^;

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2004, 10:35:22 AM
people really can't let TSE drop, eh.

I don't think we do have a policy... I checked the FAQ and it seems to be acceptable to post a thread when you leave, so long as you aren't using it as a way of jabbing at people.

Navaria Tarkin
May 1st, 2004, 10:58:44 AM
people really can't let TSE drop, eh.

sigh.. Place has been quiet since they left and I really don't know what Azhure is so hung up about =\ ah well.. least it explains alot from my OOC end since she was my Padawan and wanted to be killed -_- Just would have been nice to know ahead of time :(

anyway... goodbye threads are okay as long as they are leaving/or really going to be gone for awhile. As elfy boy said, long as there is no bashing. Though, she kinda snuck one in :p

Lilaena De'Ville
May 1st, 2004, 11:30:30 AM
To be honest, I don't think I've seen her in an RP in years. Wait, she had one with you, Nav, in the B&G just recently didn't she? So that's the only one I've seen.

I had about a billion things I wanted to say, but I bit them all back. most of them, at least. I hate it when people give their list of 'reasons' why they're leaving. It's like they're trying to convince others that everyone should leave or something.

TheHolo.Net
May 1st, 2004, 03:29:50 PM
Goodbye threads are forbidden as per the FAQ. I will quote the FAQ and close the thread.

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2004, 03:35:39 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I can just see a huge TSE fight breaking out. Of course, I do everytime someone mentions TSE. ^_^;

eh? what are you guys talking about? I must have avoided a vital piece of gossip or something.

Navaria Tarkin
May 1st, 2004, 03:48:18 PM
goodbye threads are?

well crap :lol oops ^_^;

Visc.. hush, no need bringing up anything :p

Lilaena De'Ville
May 1st, 2004, 05:27:14 PM
Just left-over paranoia from the split. ^_^;

And I looked in the FAQ, must not have looked in the right place. Thanks big Green.

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2004, 06:33:04 PM
ah.

wait, wasn't that 2 years ago? o.O

Navaria Tarkin
May 1st, 2004, 06:42:21 PM
Yes .. it was. So I had to chuckle about the place going down hill since TSE leaving lol. I was like, but they've been gone for two years and we are still going strong o_O dur??

Lilaena De'Ville
May 3rd, 2004, 03:22:37 PM
I wanted to leave a link to the TSE website for her to follow, since she likes them so much better, obviously. :rolleyes