PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Businesses

(Alex) Jacen
May 1st, 2004, 06:52:29 AM
Any Business out there who are tired of getting picked on by the Empire, or mollestered by Pirates? Well, I have a proposal. The fledgeling Alliance (not yet named properly...for various reasons) needs funding to battle the Empire. In return for your investment, you will recieve the protection of the Alliance from your enemies.

Your investment can come in the form of ship donations, weapons supplies, fuel, money, or services (we have an engineering firm who does that, for example), or something else. If you are a trade company, perhaps you could aquire some things for us. Perhaps your ships are well armed, and you might be willing to have them join us on a major offensive. If you have security forces, they could help on ground assaults. You might offer a ship to help us slip undetected onto an Imperial planet while you run a trading mission there. The possibilities aren't endless, but there are a lot of them.

Please either post up here, or PM me if you're interested, or have questions.

Khendon Sevon
May 7th, 2004, 02:41:01 PM
That's a hefty goal.

Which Imperials are you declaring war on?

Jarek T'chort
May 7th, 2004, 02:43:48 PM
All of us, apparently. But hes starting at the bottom with warlords.

(Alex) Jacen
May 7th, 2004, 02:58:20 PM
Yep. I really don't like you. But I'm starting small. And I haven't started yet...but don't blame me if my trigger finger gets itchy around your ships during the race ;)

Rasha Vill
May 7th, 2004, 02:58:46 PM
I wonder if tou understand that the Empire and TSO have an alliance that may be a problem for you.

Khendon Sevon
May 7th, 2004, 03:01:06 PM
Well, TSO doesn't have an alliance with the Federacy :) You can shoot at us... just don't get hissy when you find a squadron of Fast-attack frigates and several wings of advanced fighters on your doorstep.

I think it's a good idea. However, I'd stay low key until you can actually stand toe-to-toe with at least one Imperial group.

(Alex) Jacen
May 7th, 2004, 03:04:26 PM
No I don't, but I'm sure I'd have found out eventually. *shrug* Don't really like the Sith either, but I'm not out for revenge against you. The Imperials didn't kill my family...DESTROYED it. I'm supposed to be a Jedi. They messed up my life. I grew up hating what I really was, and not knowing it. They made me into a Storm Commando...I was ready to die for the people that destroyed every ounce of history I had. My "father" was a Moff who was very efficient on the uniform front - he spent most of his time sharing it with the younger female crew. When my mother got pregnant, she was thrown out of the Navy. Basically, the Empire personifies everything that's bad in my life. I'm out to do the galaxy a favour, and get rid of them.

Which Imperial faction is the alliance with? All of them? I'm dealing with a Warlord first, who I assume wouldn't come under that alliance...although I'm in your region of space.

I'm not after the Sith. I'm an angry man on a mission...it might be wise not to get in my way.

*realises he just threatened the Sith, so he runs away and hides*

Edit:

Low key is the plan. Won't be up to that for a while. I'm hoping there are a few stragglers about...other warlords at the fringes of the galaxy who haven't been mopped up yet, or little bits and pieces left over from the Empire's reign. There's probably a planet somewhere that doesn't realise the Emperor is dead, yet...

But don't worry, the Federacy is quite a way down my list...you're in my good books because of the race thing. ;)

Tiberius Anar
May 7th, 2004, 03:46:50 PM
The Alliance is between the Imperial Sovereignty and TSO.

Also the possibility of a panet not knowing the Emperor is dead is slim- we are at Endor +50 years I believe.

(Alex) Jacen
May 7th, 2004, 04:21:04 PM
Maybe they have a really low-spec modem, and don't check their PM's very often?

Je'gan Olra'en
May 7th, 2004, 05:16:02 PM
*snorts*

Might make an interesting storyline, at that...

Jarek T'chort
May 8th, 2004, 04:30:06 AM
You do realise you can't actually defeat the Imperial groups once and for all on SWFans right? Just making sure...

(Alex) Jacen
May 8th, 2004, 01:09:36 PM
Yeah, I know. But as they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. I have no idea why that's relevant, but it is. Trust me.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 8th, 2004, 05:20:15 PM
*eyes the upstarts* If therrre arrre any busjinesses that arrre tired of havjing thejirrr carrrgo convoys molested by pjirrrates, they should enljist the serrrvjices of the Sectorrr Rangerrrs. :cat

Darth Viscera
May 8th, 2004, 05:22:53 PM
I think you mean carrrgo convoys, not carrrgo envoys.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 8th, 2004, 05:25:24 PM
That jis, of courrrse, what jI sajid. :mad / :)

Darth Viscera
May 8th, 2004, 05:27:05 PM
of courrrse jit jis :mischief