PDA

View Full Version : Can I join the SFF

Adem Gravant
May 1st, 2004, 05:05:31 AM
Adem Gravant walked into the bar as he always did. A cigarette in his mouth and money ready to purchase a beverage. After his long journey, he needed something to drink; and he also knew that here he would be able to join the well-acclaimed ShadowFaene Fortress.

Adem went to the bar and ordered his drink, and while drinking it, he waited.

He waited for the person that would allow him to apply to join the SFF, but he knew that he might not be chosen. ALthough he wasn't good, at the same time he wasn't evil. He fought for the cause of which he applied to join.

One thing though, he hated time-wasters. He sat down at a nearby table ready to spot out this Hera, who would allow him to join the SadowFaene Fortress. Without bothering to be hasty, Adem put his cigarettes on his table and smoked them.

DarthHERA
May 2nd, 2004, 03:28:48 PM
Another new face appeared at Poseidons.

It was not a rare thing to have travellers or drifters stop in to the bar. But this man was not just passing through, apparently.

He was looking for work. Or so Hera had been told by the bar tender who had come to her office in order to get her.

"What's he look like?"

She grunted from where she sat, reviewing a desk datascreen.

"Whadda I know" came the grouchy reply, "He's a guy. That's all I can tell"

Too bad it wasn't OW who was tending bar tonight - the little duro would atleast have had an opinion to offer. He always did.

Closing the datascreen, Hera got up from her desk and went out into the bar.

Adem Gravant
May 5th, 2004, 12:48:27 PM
Adem continued searching for Hera, but his luck turned bad. He started to get frustrated and he decided he'd try and find a picture.

He went over to a table and saw what he thought was someone more elegant than the usual people within this bar.

Knowing it must be Hera, Adem walked up to her.

Bowing down on one knee he said to Hera, "Sith mistress Hera, I would like to offer my services to the ShadowFaene Fortress. I am a technician and also I am a warrior. But please let me join your establishment."

With a salute Adem got back up and looked at hera, awaiting a response.

DarthHERA
May 9th, 2004, 01:17:52 AM
The bowing on one knee approach was a new one to Hera. She was unacustomed to such behaviour and thought the man must have something wrong with him.

As he stood once more, she saw he was completely lucid. But that didnt always mean anything. Some of the most unbalanced of individuals were quite normal in all outward appearances. Still, that didnt always mean unbalanced was a bad thing.

"You have a name do you..?"

It wasnt much of a reply to such a grand opening, but it was the first thing that sprang to mind.

Adem Gravant
May 9th, 2004, 06:35:41 AM
Adem grinned his childish grin, "last time I checked I did."

"I think its Adem Gravant, but I could be wrong." Grin upon grin, Adem had to snigger.

Suddenly realising he was not in his families company, Adem grew up taller and changed slightly in his outward appearance.

"My name is Adem Gravant; and I would like to offer my services to your just cause of the Shadow Faene Fortress."

DarthHERA
May 16th, 2004, 12:52:35 AM
"Just cause...? Adem - " Hera was smiling with mild amusement, "I think you are under a misconception. Do you have any idea who I am?"