PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to jump to any conclusions...

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 29th, 2004, 07:14:21 PM
but.... wasnt foxdvd the one who messed up the old GJO board at ezboard?

ReaperFett
Apr 29th, 2004, 07:24:55 PM
I was trying to remember that myself. Pretty sure it was.

He was using PMs for some reason.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 29th, 2004, 09:29:12 PM
I remember him from the old days, have no clue what he did on the roleplayer stuff just remember him from Boxoffice discussions. He hasn't been around for ages as far as I can remember though.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:25:28 AM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35449

the debate started in the forum mods forum. Far as I know, Fig banned him at GJO last night when he saw his name. All that left for debate was... was he banned boardwise because of what he did?

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 30th, 2004, 04:17:03 PM
Well I know he was never banned here at least not since I have been a mod. Also I checked the member listing, his name wasn't even listed so I am not sure if he registered or what. I guess he could still post on the main board like Box office just have to keep an eye on him. The only problems he caused over there was when he usually took Jon's side on debates :p

Edit I noticed he did register maybe it just didn't show up for me last night. He hasn't posted and he might never post, maybe he just came here to PM some old friends I have no clue.

TheHolo.Net
May 1st, 2004, 03:30:50 PM
He was banned but his account deleted during annual cleanup. It appears he has returned. I will ban again due to his actions at the old GJO board.

Navaria Tarkin
May 1st, 2004, 03:46:46 PM
:D