PDA

View Full Version : Whats for Dinner?

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:08:03 PM
Polish up your medals and put on your sunday go to meeting clothes. Im comming for a visit. I figure its time for Lash and Anar To have a pow wow.

Travis North
Apr 29th, 2004, 06:31:54 PM
Beef. I mean Nerf.

Teleran Balades
Apr 29th, 2004, 06:34:27 PM
Polish the Chancellor's golden wrenches.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 29th, 2004, 06:38:00 PM
Did you say golden wench?

How many wenches does Anar have??? And furthermore, how'd he slip them by me?

Teleran Balades
Apr 29th, 2004, 07:10:55 PM
uhhhh...:rolleyes

*disapears*

Sean Piett
Apr 29th, 2004, 09:04:38 PM
*Slips by one of the golden wenches IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN*

*nudges someone.*

Tiberius Anar
Apr 30th, 2004, 11:31:05 AM
Grand Syndic, it would be a pleasure. I will need a chance to brush up on Chiss-Sovereingty relations first.

Apr 30th, 2004, 11:54:39 AM
That is fine. Let me know when you are ready.

As far as our relations. The Chiss and the SOV. have a non Aggression treaty. and a limited trade agreement.

I support 2,000 Chiss researchers on Bespin on a lost city called Tabanopollis which I found and restored to working order. It was here I developed many of the weapons systems I designed for the SOV. during my time there as a Commodore.

The treaty was more an agreement by myself and Desaria. I saw no reason in a lengthy RP for it. at the time I was very busy with RL stuff.

My reason for visiting is to build relations, Procure the city of tabanopollis and move it from bespin to a remote location to act as a trading post outside Chiss Space where i can trade with the Known Region (much cheaper then building a new one and will get Chiss personnel out of SOV. Space.) And speak with you about ways to avoid a war with the FED. (since im trying desperately to stop it from happening. I have agreements with both parties and can not be pulled between the two.)

Sean Piett
Apr 30th, 2004, 05:02:42 PM
Not sure of your Tibanopolis plans, but if you're planning on using it as a space station, it's more like Cloud City. Not really built for space use. Could be adapted though, I'm sure.

Also, moving such a ship out of the atmosphere alone would be extremely difficult, and moving it through hyperspace would be equally difficult. Building a fresh station would probably be less expensive, and you'd retain an embassy in SOV space (should they allow it).

Not challenging you, Lash. I'm not very anal about things like this. Just thought I'd highlight a few points :)

Apr 30th, 2004, 11:49:45 PM
I am very aware of the difficulties. thats the fun part. :p

Sean Piett
May 1st, 2004, 05:11:05 AM
alright, enjoy yourself :)

itll be a good read, im sure :)

May 1st, 2004, 03:15:40 PM
:crack

Tiberius Anar
May 2nd, 2004, 01:50:23 PM
The Grand Syndic is the Chiss ruler, correct? How is he addressed?

May 2nd, 2004, 09:29:26 PM
The Grand Syndic is the one in charge of all military affairs and dealings with anyone outside the Chiss Empire. He answers to the Supreme Prefect only. The Supreme Prefect rules over the Chiss Senate. He is an elected official by the families where as i am promoted to my position through rank. Think of me as a grand moff and Grand Admiral all in one. I have Full Military and Political Power when dealing with Outside parties like yourself.

I am head of the Chiss Expeditionary Defense Fleet. We patrol our borders and safeguard the Chiss Empire from any outside incursions.

My tital is simple Grand Syndic Stel'shlit'nuruodo . you may call me Grand Syndic Lash

Tiberius Anar
May 3rd, 2004, 12:03:59 PM
I am ready to begin at your convenience, Grand Syndic.