PDA

View Full Version : Watching

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:18:03 AM
OOC: This is an IC thread

IC:
*Natia steps into a bar cloaked in a black hooded cloak, hood up to hide her identity. She's dressed in a black leather bodysuit with black boots and black gloves. Her hair is tied back in a braid so to minimize the risk of it being noticed with her hood up.

At her sides are two daggers, and her lightsaber is hidden, tucked away at the middle of her back where all she has to do is reach up and grab it if she needs it. With luck though, she won't need it, and won't have any problems.

She's decided to stop in and get a drink at this bar. As for why she's on planet, well, she's just up for a bit of sightseeing. She keeps her presence in the Force down to a minimum so basically if a Force is searching for her, they would be able to find her, but other wise, they's just skip right over her.

She makes her way to the bar where she orders herself an ale, slipping slightly back to an old habit of hers. When the bartender is hesitant to give her, her ale, she glares at him and demands her ale since she's a paying customer*

Darth Viscera
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:25:53 PM
ooc: if you're expecting my bartender to call you a queer, i think that joke only works once :p

Khendon Sevon
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:44:07 PM
Khendon entered the room; his cloak engulfed him as it caught in an invisible, unfelt breeze. His face was stolid, eyes harsh, and stature demanding. Dark waves of energy rippled off the man as he strolled into the bar.

The Imperator straightened his dress uniform as he approached the counter, his eyes fell on a distinctly female figure. “You seem… out of place,” purred Khendon gently into her ear. In a fluid, gentle motion he signaled to the barkeep to bring another of whatever the lady had just ordered.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:20:17 AM
*Natia turns to look at Khendon, a slight smile on her face*

I'm no more out of place then you in a dress uniform.

*Natia nods slightly to the bartender when he does give her her ale. She takes a sip of it before nodding again slightly*

So, are you going to tell me why you believe me out of place??

*Natia decides to hold back on any threats to this man right now, but she does look him over*

Khendon Sevon
Apr 30th, 2004, 12:57:24 PM
Khendon put on a lopsided grin. The bartender shot a fearful glance at the tall, dark, and mysterious man. “No charge,” he muttered under his breath as he briskly walked away.

The Imperator gently and idly twirled the content of his glass as he gazed deeply into the woman’s eyes, “Look around you for a moment.” The dark cloaked man extended his arm and swept the extent of the establishment.

In a voice high enough for those sitting nearby to hear him Khendon spoke, “scoundrels, all of them!” He winked as he continued, “Mercenaries, contract killers, soldiers… women of the night, and you…” he allowed his final words to trail off into the murmuring of the patrons.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 1st, 2004, 09:04:54 AM
But you know nothing of me. For all you know, I could be a Mercenary, or worse. Or perhaps, I'm none of the above.

*Natia had looked at all those in the bar when she entered and knows that this is not a place to let her guard down, so she's constantly scanning the bar and it's patrons*

So, if this place is full of scoundrels, why are you here??

Khendon Sevon
May 1st, 2004, 03:04:37 PM
Khendon’s face smoothly transitioned into a sly grin, “Why, I do believe you’re insinuating something. The truth of it?” he bit his lip and winked, “I am a scoundrel.” The Imperator took a healthy swallow of ale.

“Oh,” he said off handedly, “you are none of the above.”

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 2nd, 2004, 10:57:33 AM
*Natia lifts her head slightly under the hood of her cloak*

If you were a scoundrel, you wouldn't be in a uniform, at least not a dress uniform of the imperials.

*Natia lifts her drink her lips and takes a healthy swallow of it*

I believe that if either of us is a scoundrel here, it would be me.

Khendon Sevon
May 2nd, 2004, 12:55:30 PM
Khendon narrowed his eyes and cocked and eyebrow ever so slightly. “You,” he said with a somewhat comical hint to his tone, “are not a scoundrel.” He slowly expanded his force sense and drank deeply of the occasion. The Imperator looked into his glass, his silver eyes distorted in the mirroring liquid. The amber liquor flowed gently as foam floated, caught in the current of the ale. Khendon idly ran his finger along the circumference of the glass.

He sharply turned his head upward and locked his eyes with that of the woman before him. He leaned in again, towards her ear, exhailing gently. His breath was light and sweet. "I know your secret," he whispered.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 3rd, 2004, 08:06:26 AM
*Natia tilts her head slightly and turns to look at Khendon before whispering*

You may know one of my secrets, but I am not worried about it. I'll only worry if you start to do something about it.

*Natia then takes another swallow of her ale, a slight smile on her face. So what if he could tell she's a Force user. It doesn't bother her. She's just not wanting to broadcast that she is one*

Khendon Sevon
May 3rd, 2004, 03:31:09 PM
A wicked grin crept across the Imperator’s face. He pulled his emotions close and twisted them into a rope. The dark soldier mentally threw the lasso of his power around the Jedi, a sudden glint entering his eye as he did so. It wasn’t an assault, far from it. Rather, it was a slight, barely tangible connection, a charismatic influence.

Khendon remained close to the woman’s face, “So,” he said in his silky, enticing voice as he exhaled slightly, the fragrant, sweet scent of ale wafting in the air, “what brings someone of your esteem to an Imperial bar?” An eyebrow gently elevated in a questioning manner.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 4th, 2004, 08:44:48 AM
Quite simple, I wanted a drink, and this seemed as good as any place to get it. I was on planet doing a bit of sightseeing, and well, here I am.

*Natia does notice the part with the Force, but she does pick up the slight glint in Khendon's eyes when he does use the Force*

Khendon Sevon
May 4th, 2004, 01:53:50 PM
Khendon’s brow furrowed and a mildly amused expression played on his face. With his right index finger he dramatically pointed towards the counter top, “This planet?” he mused, “sightseeing here? Where did you go?” He smiled genially and took a healthy swallow of his ale.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 4th, 2004, 03:25:41 PM
Really no where to be truthful. Just needing some relaxation time before I go back home and continue my work there. I was nearby when I decided to just stop off on this planet.

But there are a couple interesting spots to see, though not many.

*Natia moves a hand up under the hood of her cloak to brush a loose strand of hair from her face before going to take another swallow of her ale. It's been quite some time since she last had an ale*

So, tell me something, what's your name??

Khendon Sevon
May 4th, 2004, 08:17:12 PM
Khendon grinned, radiating charisma. His silver eyes danced from the lady’s to his drink. With a gentle, fluid motion he leaned in and spoke in a soft voice, “I’ve been waiting for you to ask that.”

He now gazed intently into her soft eyes and tightened his force connection ever so slightly. His words formed slowly and were filled with a richness, a compassion, a power, “My name,” he began dramatically, “is Khendon Sevon.”

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 5th, 2004, 08:24:07 AM
*Natia's eyes sparkle with joy as Khendon introduces himself. There's something about him that she just can't pinpoint. It's almost as if he is mysterious. She likes that.*

I'm very pleased to meet you Khendon. My names Mara.

*Natia says, knowing that she is speaking the truth, but not the complete truth. Yes, she was given the name Mara when she was a child, but she hasn't used it in years. There is no way she is going to give her actual name on an imperial planet.

She tilts her head slightly to one side, a smile dancing across her face*

Khendon Sevon
May 7th, 2004, 03:25:16 PM
“Mara,” spoke Khendon with the delicacy of a connoisseur. The dark man drank deeply of the woman’s appearance and voice. He looked to his glass and gently bit his lip. The Imperator’s brows furrowed playfully, “and… you don’t know who I am? I mean,” he grinned, “you’ve never heard of me?” He looked up in a smooth motion, his silver eyes questioning the lady.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 8th, 2004, 09:29:21 AM
No, I'm afraid I haven't heard of you Khendon. But I take it, most ppl around here have heard of you by the fact that you're questioning me about it.

*Natia glances down at her ale and frowns when he notices that she's drinking it rather quickly. So instead of taking another swallow, she starts to swirl the ale around in the glass*

Khendon Sevon
May 9th, 2004, 10:15:17 AM
Khendon mildly raised one eyebrow in a questioning manner. He eyed the woman before him. A smile crept across the man’s face and he winked, “I don’t think these surroundings suit a woman of your… standing.”

He moved ever so slightly closer, “why don’t we go somewhere and talk, in private.” With the force he subtly nudged and coaxed the connection he had already established.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 10th, 2004, 08:25:32 AM
Khendon, I don't think you know what my standing is seeing as how you haven't met me before today. But yes, let's go someplace else and talk.

*Natia puts her glass down on the bartop and looks up at Khendon completely, giving his most of her attention, but due to force of habit, she keeps part of her attention on her surrondings*

Khendon Sevon
May 10th, 2004, 02:41:44 PM
Khendon smiled broadly and extended his right hand to help her up as he stood. “I know just the place,” he said cooingly. His silver eyes shimmered in the dim light, filled with life. Shadows played on his face and body.

He tugged gingerly on his force connection, pulling her close. Khendon could sense her every breath, feel her intoxicating heart beat go bump, bump, bump steadily. His mind narrowed, concentrating on her, dismissing the rest of the world.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 09:58:33 AM
*Natia accepts Khendon's hand in helping her stand*

The please, lead the way.

Khendon Sevon
May 15th, 2004, 04:20:48 PM
Jedi are far too trusting, thought Khendon to himself, that or they believe in their abilities far more than they should. The Imperial pulled up the collar of his cloak as he exited the bar. The wind flew down the street and whipped at his garb.

“It’s not too far away,” said Khendon, a smile shining on his face. His silver eyes stared deeply into the woman’s as he motioned for her to follow him.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 16th, 2004, 09:16:03 AM
*Natia hesitates after they've stepped out of the bar. Something about Khendon's body language at that moment gave her cause to hesitate. After the briefest of pauses, she's walking again, alongside of Khendon*

So, where are we going??

Khendon Sevon
May 16th, 2004, 09:55:05 AM
Clouds, cast in yellow hues by the single moon, slowly flowed, carried on the wings of the breeze. Stars twinkled gently in the black night. The streets were nearly empty by now. The occasional passerby would tip his hat or hurry along as they saw the recognizable face of Khendon.

He smiled at the lady’s question, “I own a flat somewhere around here,” Khendon whirled as he talked, turning up his shoulders in an expression of mild uncertainty.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 17th, 2004, 09:43:04 AM
You obviously carry a reputation around here.

*Natia nods slightly, indicating to the passerby's. She pulls her cloak tighter around her, not wishing ppl to be able to pin who she is. Her hood is still pulled up over her head, hiding her facial features*

I hope you know where it is because I don't feel like walking around all night.

Khendon Sevon
May 17th, 2004, 07:22:45 PM
Khendon grinned and pointed towards the right, a wink quickly gracing his face. “This way,” he said with a smile. He walked briskly, his eyes occasionally looking the woman at his side up and down. The door to the building he was staying at was easily opened with a wave of his hand. “They’re using some sort of optical security or something,” the Imperator shrugged, not wanting to get into the Federacy technology.

He turned left and began ascending a flight of stairs. After only a short moment he reached a door. “Right here,” he said, a sparkle entering his eyes. Khendon threw open the door and revealed the first, main room.

The main chamber was large and comfortably furnished. It was decorated with natural patterns and sparsely lit. Drippy candles cast dancing light here and there, other than that, there was no other source. Off to the right stairs led up to the second floor. Bookshelves lined the thin, barely visible walkway. A few wooden doors were scattered here and there.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 18th, 2004, 08:10:23 AM
*Natia looks around the room, taking everything in from the drippy candles, to the bookshelves. As she looks around the room, it just looks she doing a casual look instead of noting the location of everything.

Again, she makes sure the hood of her cloak is up and hiding her face, not know how well known she may have become. For all she knows, nobody other then her friends and family have heard of her*

It's a nice place you've got here. It almost has a natural feel to it.

Khendon Sevon
May 19th, 2004, 07:15:14 PM
A smile broke on the Imperator’s face, he moved closer to the woman. “Relax,” he said softly, almost in a whisper. He slowly brought his right hand up and brushed the lady’s hood down. His silver eyes stared into her dark pools and radiated an invisible force.

With a sly grin Khendon quickly turned away and began walking to the left, where a large entry way led into the kitchen. “Wine?” he asked, still wearing his smirk.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 20th, 2004, 11:38:48 AM
*Natia does nothing when Khendon goes to lower her hood. But she's not taking off her cloak*

No thank-you, I don't drink wine.

*Natia knows that might sound weird since she drinks ale*

Khendon Sevon
May 25th, 2004, 04:39:42 PM
A light smile graced Khendon’s face, “Very well,” he said gently. “Please, sit,” he motioned towards a series of comfortable-looking furniture in the center of the room.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 26th, 2004, 08:03:14 AM
*Natia moves towards a couch, and sits down on it, tucking her feet up on the couch with her. She's still made no move to remove her cloak*

So, how long have you lived here??