PDA

View Full Version : Frustrations(open)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:00:57 AM
*Natia's walking the halls of the Temple in the early morning hours. Most ppl are relaxing in their rooms, or still asleep at this hour, so why would a 14 year old be up and about. Quite simple, she keeps her own hours, and sleeps elsewhere where she doesn't have to worry about Jedi walking in on her when she's doing something which might be frowned upon by the Council.

The Council. The sit around and talk all day. She doesn't have a high opinion of the Council since the let her Mother be arrested infront of them and they did nothing to stop it. After all the work she'd done here, they just let her be taken away as if she were a common criminal.

A scowl crosses her face at this point in her wandering. Today she's dressed in a dark blue bodysuit with black leather boots. Her lightsaber is hanging at her side, attached to a black leather belt. Her black hair is loose and her white lock of hair is tucked behind an ear.

There are many things which this young girl can bring up for why she doesn't like the Council or following authority of any kind. And it can all be summoned up in one word for her. Frustrations*

Shade Magus
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:20:39 PM
Shade had been walking through the Jedi halls when he felt a presence. He had been unable to sleep with many things on his mind. He walked down a few moremeters before he caught glimpse of a young girl. Shade coulldn't help but recognize her. "Hello Natia. Couldn't sleep?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:10:33 AM
*Natia turns when she hears her name called. Then she gets a bit of a smile on her face*

Hi Shade. No, I got a rather early night last night and I woke up awhile ago. What about you??

*Natia questions softly. Little does Natia know that Shade has had an encounter with her brother Tharinye by this time*

Shade Magus
Apr 30th, 2004, 12:08:41 PM
"Just a little. Some things have been bothering me since I met a strange guy the other day. In fact I was hoping to talk to you about it."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 1st, 2004, 09:07:14 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly*

Fine by me. Who was the person asking questions??

Shade Magus
May 1st, 2004, 01:10:18 PM
"He said his name was Tharinye Lerf. Have you heard of him?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 1st, 2004, 02:24:58 PM
Yes, I've heard of him. He's an older brother. Haven't met him yet.

Shade Magus
May 1st, 2004, 02:26:15 PM
"Brother?" Shade frowned. He thought he had caught up with most of Natia's family after his episode with Xazor. Apparently not.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 2nd, 2004, 10:42:53 AM
Yes, a brother. But don't feel bad, I've got lots of family which I haven't even met yet. Like my twin brother which I apparently have.

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2004, 02:45:55 PM
Now that was something Shade wasn't expecting, but he pushed it aside. "Natia, this brother of yours said a lot of things about you, and I am not sure if they are true. They were terrible things, and from the sounds of it, I am not the first person he has questioned, and I doubt the last."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 3rd, 2004, 08:14:49 AM
Yeah, he's questioned others before you. He's trying to ascertain that I'm still what he believes me to be.

Let me guess, he said that I'm a murderer and according to my homeworld's standards, I've abused my power by using the Darkside.

Yes, I've killed before. The first person I killed was my very abusive Father. I killed him when I was four years old and had no idea what I was doing because I hadn't been trained with the Force yet. Yes, I have been on the Darkside but I wish I had never made that mistake. I should have stayed with the Jedi, despite the misgivings I had at the time.

*Natia says this looking at Shade the entire time. She's not afraid of her past. She just doesn't broadcast it to everyone though*

Shade Magus
May 3rd, 2004, 06:27:07 PM
Shade looked at Natia and nodded. "Well...guess that answers my question about wether or not he was telling the truth."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 4th, 2004, 08:53:05 AM
I hope you don't hold my past against me like some others do. My past is my past and we all make mistakes in our lives. If you are going to hold it against me, let me know now so I can avoid you until you decide otherwise.

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2004, 04:32:05 PM
"Don't worry about that. A person's past is history. No one is perfect, and it does well for some people to remember that."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 5th, 2004, 08:25:57 AM
*Natia smiles now, a smile of happiness, but not complete happiness*

I'm glad you think that.

So tell me, do you still have a mark on your shin from when I hit it with my crutch??

Shade Magus
May 5th, 2004, 12:48:53 PM
"Not a mark, but you could tell I was hit there," he said with a smile.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 5th, 2004, 12:51:58 PM
I'm glad to hear that there's no mark where I hit you. So, anything else bothering you about me??

Shade Magus
May 5th, 2004, 07:38:11 PM
"Nothing drastic, but it would be nice to know how you've been doing. Also since you mentioned that crutch...why did you hit me? I never understood."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 6th, 2004, 09:41:10 AM
*Natia laughs cheerfully when Shade questions her about the crutch incident*

I think it was because I believed you were going to hurt Mother and I didn't want you hurting her. Also, I had a severe dislike of adult males at that time.

As for how I've been doing, rather well to be truthful.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2004, 04:20:47 PM
"Ahhh...understandable. Well I'm glad to hear you've been doing good."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 10th, 2004, 08:29:45 AM
I'd be worried if I wasn't doing well. If I wasn't, then I'd have more work to do.

Shade Magus
May 10th, 2004, 05:12:40 PM
"Why would you have more work to do?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 11th, 2004, 10:03:51 AM
I'd have to work at getting it so I felt well again so I could continue doing the things that I need to do.

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2004, 11:05:08 PM
"Sounds logical. Listen Natia, your...brother. I don't know what he is up to, but if you need any help I'm only a call away."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 19th, 2004, 08:46:28 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly*

Thanx Shade, though I doubt I'll need any help, but if I do, I'll call you.