PDA

View Full Version : Alone(Complete)

Poledra
Apr 29th, 2004, 09:50:51 AM
**Poledra hoots unhappily in Natia's room at Dexters. Natia had left, leaving her behind. Not only that, she had tied a note to her leg, asking her to give it to Quay'na. But only in the morning. This was in the middle of the night

Now it's sunrise on Coruscant. She ruffles her feathers slightly before flying into Quay's room, landing on the headboard hooting loudly.

'Wake up wake up. She's left' is the translation which Quay would hear if she's awake**

*here's what the note reads*

Quay, please tell my Grandfather and Mother that I've left Coruscant for a few weeks. I need some time to get my sanity back together from being in the city planet for so long.

I'm going to be fine so please, don't worry about me.

As a favour, I ask that you take care of Poledra here who's my companion. She's probably going to be a bit ticked at my leaving her behind, but I need to. I just want to get away from everything and relax for awhile.

Love Natia

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 30th, 2004, 04:16:03 AM
Quay'Na hears the hooting and begins to stir. Teh Padawan is used to sleeping a bit more, since her pregnancy, but the owl seems to be very persistant. She hears the words that Poledra was saying and opens her eyes, looking up at her.

"Huh, what do you mean she's left?" Quay asked as she also echoed the words into the owls head. She was more alert now and sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Quay yawns, stretches and sees the note attached to Poledra's leg. Carefully, she takes it off and reads it.

"She is gone. Hmmmm, I'll tell Master and Xazor after they get up." She had to smile a bit, Jax (Quay's ferret) had been just like that as well, up at the crack of dawn.

"Well, looks like you get to stay with me for a bit, Poledra." She told the owl. "I'd be glad to take care of you, if you don't mind me too."

Poledra
May 1st, 2004, 09:24:52 AM
**Poledra rolls her eyes slightly. 'I told you she left.' She hoots with a "told you" tone to her hoot.

She hoots some more. 'Good. I'm hungry and she always feeds me.' Then, she starts preening herself on Quay's headboard, knowing her claws are going to make scratch marks on it unless Quay comes up with somewhere else where she can perch**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 1st, 2004, 09:35:31 AM
Quay smiled, an owl with an attitude. she shakes her head a bit and sees her old wooden desk chair in the corner of her room. Here's a new perch for you, Poledra.

She gets up and pulls out the chair. This will have to do until I can get to Wildside and get you a 'real' perch. I can have a friend of mine make you one from a Berch limb. What do you normally eat?

Poledra
May 1st, 2004, 09:41:34 AM
**Poledra spreads her wings and flys over to the old wooden desk chair where she settles herself again. 'I eat meat. What else would an owl eat. It can be cooked, but it has to be as read as possible.' She hoots before going back to preening herself**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 1st, 2004, 11:29:19 AM
Meat? Ugh. Quay thought to herself and shook her head. But, she hadn't really worked with birds at Wildside, she worked with larger one, ones that didn't feed on meat. Though, they were talking about bringing in some meat-eaters, something she didn't care to think about, because she was highly against it.

Alright, meat it is. I'm sure I can rustle up some downstairs. Quay'Na got up and grabbed her robe. "I"ll be back in a minute." She went downstairs into Dexter's kitchen and yep, found a bag of raw nerf stew meat. She helped herself to a bit of it, putting it into a bowl and went back upstairs.

On the way, the smell was somewhat...appealing? Quay shook her head. No, I don't eat meat. Anyone that knew her knew this, Quay was a vegetarian. But, it smelled good to her, right there in the bowl, raw.

What am I thinking?!?! She shook off the feeling and continued to her room. Here ya go, Poledra. Meat for your diet.

Quay set the bowl on the seat of the chair and backed off.

Poledra
May 3rd, 2004, 08:32:14 AM
**Poledra starts preening herself when Quay goes to get her something to eat. Natia's made her soft by feeding her. After Quay gets back, she hoots 'thank you' before starts eating the meat, chunk by chunk**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 4th, 2004, 12:11:34 PM
Quay smiles at the owl and goes back to her bed to go back to sleep, but as she lies there watching Poledra eat the meat...she feels the craving for it herself.

No, no. no! She reminds herself over and over, but it's not helping and she flips the covers back. Grabbing her robe, she heads back downstairs and gets into the frig.

There is the bag of meat, right there within her reach. Quay slams the door shut and begins to walk away.

She stops again and picks up a clean bowl. Just one piece. Just to try. She puts one piece into the bowl and goes back upstairs.

Poledra is still feasting on her bowl when Quay sits on the edge of her bed and stares at the meat in front of her.

Poledra
May 5th, 2004, 02:26:00 PM
**Poledra was devouring her bowl of raw meat and it was close to empty when Quay got back up to her room. She looks up at Quay for a moment before going back to her meat. If Quay's not eaten her's when she's done, she'll ask for it**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 5th, 2004, 02:35:34 PM
Oh, this is madness, I'm a vegetarian! I don't eat meat! Quay sets the bowl down on the nightstand.

Her stomach growled. Quay sighs and takes the bowl back into her hand. A small Force signature touched her mind...it was the first time, it had done so.

Quay'Na smiled, she had never felt something so...wonderful. Her child touched her mind...somehow.

"Alright, little one. I will give you what you crave." She spoke and touched her abdomen with her hand.

Quay'Na picked up the single piece of meat and put it up to her lips. With a deep breath, she put it in her mouth and chewed, she would do anything for this baby.

To the Padawans surprise, it was...good, no great! "Wow," she said aloud and looked at Poledra. "Now, I know why you like meat so much, it's really good."

Poledra
May 5th, 2004, 02:38:07 PM
**Poledra hoots happily. Of course it's great. Why else would I eat it if it wasn't great.**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 5th, 2004, 02:43:44 PM
"Good point, Poledra." Quay smiled once she finished her bite. "So, what is it that you do all day? Can you fill me in, I've never really taken of a bird. What would you like me to do for you to make your stay with me more comfortable?" She asked, all the while echoing her words into Poledra's mind.

Poledra
May 5th, 2004, 02:47:46 PM
**Poledra hoots in responce to Quay's question. Usually sit on her shoulder while she works. Eat her food, fly when I want to and where I want to.

A live mouse or two now and then is nice. I like ripping my beak into the flesh and eating them while the squirm**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 5th, 2004, 02:58:48 PM
"Hmmm, well...that sounds...ummm, yummy." She smiled. "Well, you're more than welcome to tag along with me, if you'd like."

Poledra
May 6th, 2004, 10:47:45 AM
**Poledra, if it were possible for owls to smile, would be smiling right now as she hoots away. They are. You should try one. The fat juicy ones are the best.**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 11:29:57 AM
"I'll remember that." She tells the owl and looks at Poledra's now empty bowl. "Would you like some more or have you had enough?"

Poledra
May 10th, 2004, 12:04:39 PM
**Poledra nods her head in agreement. "More of course."**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 12th, 2004, 08:49:31 PM
Quay smiled slightly. "Very well, Poledra." She went back down and got the owl a bit more and placed it in her bowl.

"Anything else?"

Poledra
May 18th, 2004, 11:51:35 AM
**Poledra just munches away happily on her meat, not saying, well hooting anything**

Quay'Na Rakai
May 20th, 2004, 07:51:01 PM
The Padawan lay back and relaxed a bit, before falling back to sleep. She figured if she was needed someone would wake her up.