View Full Version : A Drink (open)

Xander Caine
Apr 28th, 2004, 04:33:16 PM
Xander Caine makes his way down the streets of Coruscant. He is whistling a little tune but its muffled out by the sound of the city around him.

He hadn't journey to the old pub for some time but he figured this was as good a time as any. His life had been quiet for the last few months as he took a break from his fast, non-stop life of bounty hunting. The silences was starting to drive him nuts.

He finally made it to Yoghurts Bar and Grill. He waited in the line for a few moments before getting to the bouncer. The bouncer looked at him, ask the same question as always. But like always Xander just smiled and pulled the knife from his belt and the scythe from his back and handed them to the man.

Then he said "Take good care of them" with big smile. Though he was pretty sure nothing would happen to his things.

Making a quick glance around the Bar & Grill he found an empty seat at the bar counter, so he took it before someone else caught a glimpse of this fine drinking spot.

As he reached into his pocket to grab some credits he told the bar tender.

"Bar keep, 3 shots of your finest whiskey"

Then he laid the credits on the table and noticed he was a little short.

With a big smile, even though he felt kind of stupid, he said, "Make that 1 shot...of your cheapest whiskey"

Then he looked around at the all the people that seemed to be coming in and out of the bar.

spada
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:59:02 PM
Spada was in a tall forest, running around the thick trees with not a care in the world... when suddenly his head shot up from sleep and he realised he was just at Yogs. Glancing at his datapad, he pocketed it, thinking to himself,

'This Endor stuff is getting to my head..."

He looked over and saw that the seat next to him was now occupied by a man who slid credits foward to buy whiskey, but was short a few credits. Spada decided to be the good samaritan for the moment and revealed a few credits, saying,

"He'll have the 3 shots of your finest whiskey."

Looking over at the man, he still felt groggy and said in a half yawn which was hard to understand,

"Hey, what brings you to Yogs?"

Xander Caine
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:01:09 PM
Smiling toward the stranger, Xander noddd his head to say "thanks you" as he picked up one the shot glass and quickly drank it.

"ah, what brings me to Yogs?.." hesitates a moment as he trys to come up with a good reason..."...Boredom....yeah...boredom would be why. Plus I just got off vacation, I guess you could say, and this seemed like the place I should visit first"

Pushes one of the shot glasses of whiskey over to the man.

"Join me in a drink?" Smiles "Or would I be joining you in a drink, since you paid..either way is fine with me"

spada
Apr 29th, 2004, 05:27:33 PM
Spada grasped the shot with his large 3 fingers and suddenly threw it into the mouthpiece of his mask. Tilting his head back, the drink ran off the mask like water off a duck and entered his mouth. He brought the shot down and said,

"So you're on vacation. Where do you work?"

Xander Caine
Apr 29th, 2004, 05:53:06 PM
Watches the man next to him take a drink like a pro. Then reaches down and drinks the last shot.

"Well, I just got off vacation really, but I'm a Bounty Hunter as of this moment.."

Reaches in his coat and pulls out a fine cigar.

"Moneys good..and most of the time the work is interesting"

spada
Apr 29th, 2004, 06:17:15 PM
Spada watched as the man lit a cigar and he replied,

"Who do you tend to work for, usually?"