PDA

View Full Version : First Steps: The Training of Daylight

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:39:39 AM
Entering the training grounds from the Sith Palace, the Lupine Sith Lord and his apprentice came to a halt. Turning on his heel to regard the Sith Apprentice at his side, Vega motioned to a pair of stone benches beside them, and to sit.

“Do you know the Sith Code, Daylight?”

Dark Daylight
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:05:17 AM
"I am afraid I do not know a sith code, only the galactic code."

**Daylight looks around then sits on the bench with a confused look on his face.**

"Would you be so kind as to teach me it?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:44:21 PM
“There are many incarnations of the code. It has been altered and distorted over time. Of all of its various versions, however, I prefer that which was created by the ancient Sith. ‘Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me’…”

Vega paused, watching Daylight carefully. “What do you think of this code? Do you think it is a suitable creed to live by? Why is it superior to the Jedi code?”

Dark Daylight
May 13th, 2004, 01:52:00 PM
OOC/ sorry bout the delay i been on a vacation :D

IC/

"I think the code is fine, I see only 1 path, a very desirable path. Presumeably the one i will be taking."

**Daylight smiles while thinking hard about the code.**

"Shall we begin?"

Vega Van-Derveld
May 16th, 2004, 04:39:00 AM
“Yes. Let’s. If you have understood the code, then you should know how to do what I am about to ask you. I want you to use your emotions to try and feel the Force.”

Dark Daylight
May 16th, 2004, 09:06:06 AM
** Daylight stands strong and begins to think about why he is here, he begins to feel the passion running through him.**

"Whoah!"

** Daylight falls to the floor.**

"I felt something."

Vega Van-Derveld
May 19th, 2004, 10:38:10 AM
Vega regarded the apprentice with a quirked eyebrow, unimpressed.

“… What?”

Dark Daylight
May 19th, 2004, 12:37:35 PM
"I felt something! it was like energy passing through my body."

Vega Van-Derveld
May 20th, 2004, 01:15:51 PM
“Oh really?” Vega quirked a brow. Then, without warning, he lashed out towards Dark with a wave of Force energy that sent the Apprentice crashing down the ground painfully. “And what do you feel now?” he asked.

Dark Daylight
May 24th, 2004, 01:12:00 PM
"Do you mean other than pain?"

**Daylight rubbed his elbow as he had smashed it on the floor.**

"Well I feel fury and want to retaliate althought i know the chances of me doing any damage are minimal."

Vega Van-Derveld
May 29th, 2004, 10:27:58 AM
“Fear is a sign of weakness. If you are afraid to retaliate, then it is you who will fall. There is no second place in combat. You win, or you die. If you had listened to the code and understood it, you would know that your emotions, your passion, are what make you strong- to fight them and deny yourself these things, you deny yourself the Force. Do you understand?”