PDA

View Full Version : Hard drinks, good friends....(SFF crew)

imported_Ezra
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:00:51 PM
The vampyre walked in through the doors and immediately was swarmed by the couple waitresses who worked there. This face they hadn't seen in a long while. the face of the man who kept the peace in this bar, the man who was the "bouncer" among other tasks like bartending. He greeted them with a huge smile and headed for his corner booth.

Been a long time since he sat in that same spot he sat in every night. The place was now a bit changed, more "classy" and even a stage. The billing said Charlemaine...Must be one of Hera's new singers. Fawn colored eyes scanned the place on habit, he was still the "guardian" afterall. He still held that job, just needed some time off to get things straight in his head.

Ordering a Rum, he sat back and sighed happily. He was back, even for the short visit, he was back. Now all he needed was the gang to show up.

Remkah
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:15:33 AM
Moving easily between the tables as he approached, Remkah's broad grin could be seen clearly from where Ezra sat.

The swarthy pirate was obviously pleased to see the returned Vampyre.

"Hell, someone should have told me you were coming, Ez. I'd have brought in the dancing girls"

Ezra stood to greet Remkah, and the Faene smuggler grappled him hearty, though manly, welcoming hug.

Releasing Ezra, Remkah punched him in the shoulder good-naturedly.

"How's it going, Sunshine"

imported_Ezra
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:52:19 AM
The vampyre returned the hug with equal ferver. He was now laughing with delight at seeing one of his closer friends. He hadnt many, but where he had them, it counted. That cheshire cat grin he gave back after Rem "tagged" his arm, was another missed thing. Ahhhh it felt good to be among them again.

" Better Rem, Much better...And I bring a "hello" from a certain blonde friend of our's. She's doing good also. But look at you..." He tapped the man's upper arm as he gestured with his other hand. ".... You're still look dashing as ever. Come, sit down, join me in a drink....the rest can come and join us."

SItting with the Faene Captain, Ezra poured him some rum from the bottle that was left on his table on request. Sliding the glass to Rem, he took his own and saluted his friend before kicking it back.

" The look on her face was priceless.....even the "ribbing" was a joy. I miss this place....but I cant return for a longer period of time till I finish what I started with Daiq. She's a good teacher, as well as a friend. "

Dan the Man
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:41:48 AM
"Silver Anejo."

Dan ordered from the bartender as he settled down at his seat. A lock of grey hair hung carelessly by his face, and the stim he was smoking was long overdue a flicking.

Remkah
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:01:11 PM
"You couldn't have better" Remkah agreed.

He missed Daiquiri. Her mischieviousness was always a bright spot in his day. And it was clear Ezra admired her greatly. As she deserved. Speaking of Masters and Students, Hera's latest protege took a seat across from them. Remkah knew the Faene Mistress intended to learn a great deal from the Black Sun legend as much as she would teach.

Lifting his gaze slightly, looking over to Dan. Ezra followed the glance.

"See the new guy"

Dan the Man
May 2nd, 2004, 09:47:38 AM
"I don't believe we've met, actually."

Flicking his stim, Dan reached across the table and extended a hand to Remkah, then Ezra.

"The name's Dan."

Remkah
May 2nd, 2004, 03:37:26 PM
Remkah shook Dan's hand firmly.

"Remkah, Base Captain - this is Ezra Darkmere...he's just returned from Fascinataru where he is apprenticed to Daiquiri Van DerVeld. Join us for a drink..?"

Remkah, pulled over a chair to accommodate the notorious assassin.

Dan the Man
May 8th, 2004, 12:29:49 AM
"Thanks."

A quick smile on his face, Dan took a seat adjacent to the men, setting his tequila in front of him.

imported_Ezra
May 8th, 2004, 07:08:04 PM
Ezra shook the man's hand and smirked at Rem. The smirk that read "new guy eh?"

The vampyre adjusted his position and faced Dan.

"So, Dan... how are you liking our establishment? Settling in ok? "

Remkah
May 16th, 2004, 01:12:17 AM
As Ezra spoke, Remkah fished his cigarettes out of his jacket pocket. Taking one and putting it in his mouth, he offered also to each of the two men.

This would be the first time Remkah had actually spoken to the famed assassin since the man had arrived at Faene, and he was more than a little curious about him. Though, he knew one thing for sure, Dan was not the type of man to divulge a thing unless he wanted you to know it.

Dan the Man
May 16th, 2004, 11:46:14 PM
Dan shook his head at Remkah's offer, pulling a small pounch and a pack of papers from his jacket.

"I find it takes a little time to enjoy things properly."

Rolling his own smoke, Dan spoke while carefully going through the motions.

"The establishment..."

He glanced up to Ezra, and continued rolling.

"...is just fine. A little out of the way, but not lacking."

He paused, pressing his hand-rolled stim in the corner of his mouth, and lighting it.

"I'm not averse to frontier life, if that's what you're wondering. I only pick up my mail on Coruscant. That aside, I'm a rolling stone."

imported_Ezra
May 24th, 2004, 09:11:38 AM
"Of course. But that's good.....the place is not lacking, that means the boys are doing their jobs."

Ezra gave the Faene Captain a playful smirk.

"But then again, this IS the Shadow Faene we're talking about."

Ezra took the offered item from Rem and the light accompanying it. Plumes of smoke escaped the trio as they shared in a good smoke.

Remkah
May 29th, 2004, 03:23:58 AM
Remkah noticed Dan's lighter and the engraved symbol on it.

Lifting his eyes to the Assassin's he observed through the curl of blue grey smoke.

"Your'e a man of aquired tastes"

He gestured to Dan's glass as though that was only what he was refering to.

The Silver Anejo - it's not for everyone."

Dan the Man
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:00:22 PM
"It complements my more loathsome qualities, I suppose."

Swallowing down the expensive liquor, Dan pauses, then inhales on his cigarette, eyeing Ezra with newfound curiosity.

imported_Ezra
Jun 6th, 2004, 12:34:24 AM
Leaning back, the Vampyre canted his head to the left. An eyebrow arched slightly.

" I see....a ....question brewing there."

Ezra spoke as his right hand came up and a finger slowly moved in an awkward path. Gesturing in the genral direction of the assasin's head.

" I am not one to hide things, so....feel free to ask what you will."

Dan the Man
Jun 8th, 2004, 03:02:27 PM
"I make a habit of looking people in the eye."

Dan spoke, almost in an idle ramble.

"I'll admit freely, its not something many in my trade make a habit of doing, and it can be a bit old fashioned."

He wagged a finger slightly, as he poured another drink.

"But...it's a lost art of espionage, and sticks around under the guise of common courtesy. More to my favor.

You have a killer's eyes. Out of them all, they're the easiest to recognize."